Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

How is the guys you sawin the open?

The sleazy men from 17 and Queen Resort have taken over Shogun for no holds barred open sex. I went after midnight because it was not safe to drink and drive, and it was like a sex dungeon. The moans and loud bangings were ringing. All the btms were laid out pretending to sleep waiting to get banged in the open.

I tried to be choosy and hide in dark corners. Got groped and fingered a few times but I rejected them. But my alcohol was taking effect and soon I felt so giddy that one chinaman took me out to the gazebo and banged me in the open. Others joined in and I was too giddy to remember how many gang banged me as they laughed. When they finished, I had to stagger to sleep inside still all messy and cum stained.

In the morning they came and gang banged me again. This time I was conscious and enjoyed letting them raped me though I still pretend to be drunk. They whispered to each other that I was too masculine to be a slut so maybe I got diseases and they must wear condoms. They tried to use handphone lights to check my body for diseases but I was too covered with cum stains and smell like a beggar. Yet they cannot tahan but must rape me.

Once Shogun was well admired, visited and a talk in the globe.

Now I see the crowd is thinning.

The people are not to my expectation (I believe it applies to others too)

The figure is dwindling in number of visits.

Shogun, wake up and do something about it.

What marketing tools do you have to enhance the attraction of clients from young and old alike.

I am sure you can do it.

TMC is just a stone throw from your doorstep,

you must something to enhance your services and place.

We need you to service us.

We don;t you to back out from the market.

If TMC can, so can you.

Good Luck, and A Prosperous Wealthy LUNAR new YEAR

to Vincent (if I am not wrong) and

the staff in Shogun.

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

Hi folks

I have not been to shogun for months.

I have not read any latest write up too

I have not seen any developments in this thread.

Will someone please give us a review of the latest developments.

Make this thread a worthwhile read for PLU who need it badly.

Thank you

Guest Unknown

I an there today at 9plus pm, i did not had any action due to one of the uncle keep stalking me, i rejected him many times and he will keep follow me and touch me, i went to the tv room to watch tv he also follow beside me and touching me, i went to locker he also follow me zzz end up i cant stand it anymore cos it's such a turn off so i dress up and went off

Guest literati

Man, that is exactly what happened to me last time at shogun. For me it was an uncle followed by a young chub. I tried everything, polite brush off of hand and a "no thanks", whispering "please stop", finally yelling "what the fuck is wrong with you". By then you are mad and all mood is lost. It is really really really irritating when people juz do not know what no means. Which is why i havent been back since. Shogun was fun until these people showed up and begin treating other patrons like merchandise to be fondled and followed without need for permission and over their expressed objections.

Guest Guest

Man, that is exactly what happened to me last time at shogun. For me it was an uncle followed by a young chub. I tried everything, polite brush off of hand and a "no thanks", whispering "please stop", finally yelling "what the fuck is wrong with you". By then you are mad and all mood is lost. It is really really really irritating when people juz do not know what no means. Which is why i havent been back since. Shogun was fun until these people showed up and begin treating other patrons like merchandise to be fondled and followed without need for permission and over their expressed objections.

I an there today at 9plus pm, i did not had any action due to one of the uncle keep stalking me, i rejected him many times and he will keep follow me and touch me, i went to the tv room to watch tv he also follow beside me and touching me, i went to locker he also follow me zzz end up i cant stand it anymore cos it's such a turn off so i dress up and went off

This harassment is common in saunas.

If the guy is so adamant, you should report him at the counter.

I feel that the staff is able to assert his power to ask him to leave instead of you.

However, a salute to you when you choose to leave. No scene made.

Next time if such people are a nuisance to you, lodge a formal complaint at the counter.

Happy saunaing, folks

Guest Guest

I also heard that guys in Shogun are aggressive. So if you are the weak and timid type, then better don't go. They might cornered you.

I believe we are all adults and we should behave like adults in such places.

Using force and aggressiveness are not only causing problems and fights,

They bring bad names to the institution.

Would you like your face and name in the paper the next morning when the police arrive?

There is no need for such actions.

There won' be fun if such actions are enforced.

We are grown ups and gentlemen enough to enjoy the fun the way it should be.

Do it like adults, act like adults, enjoy like adults.

This is what we want, don't you?

Enjoy while you can and be happy.

Good night folks

Guest Yip Peng

Just last nite was at shogun with my Ang moh friend, We witnessed yet another forceful bulling at the TV room. I chinese worker clad in his uniform was asleeped, came a bore head duke, lie next to him and was caressing the man as he sleeps, he almost strip the man of his cloths and awaken him. He wave to the man to stop and got to sleep again. The duke again carcass him again and he got awaken, this repeats a few times till the chinese man sit up unable to sleep then the duke left. What a bully?

I believe we are all adults and we should behave like adults in such places.

Using force and aggressiveness are not only causing problems and fights,

They bring bad names to the institution.

Would you like your face and name in the paper the next morning when the police arrive?

There is no need for such actions.

There won' be fun if such actions are enforced.

We are grown ups and gentlemen enough to enjoy the fun the way it should be.

Do it like adults, act like adults, enjoy like adults.

This is what we want, don't you?

Enjoy while you can and be happy.

Good night folks

Not everybody think like that.  They know it's wrong but still do it.  To them, that's fun.  I am not saying it happened only in Shogun, but it seems to be more notorious in Shogun.  Don't believe?  Stay over on a weekend.

its a matter of 1 big guy seeing another big guy doing it and think, if he can, why cant i? prolly these guys think they are damn hot stuff and that people who resist are only playing hard to get..
personally seen it on my 1st time there. seen it twice on that trip. manage to pull the later guy out. was kinda taken aback when i first saw it. > <

Guest Guest

Just last nite was at shogun with my Ang moh friend, We witnessed yet another forceful bulling at the TV room. I chinese worker clad in his uniform was asleeped, came a bore head duke, lie next to him and was caressing the man as he sleeps, he almost strip the man of his cloths and awaken him. He wave to the man to stop and got to sleep again. The duke again carcass him again and he got awaken, this repeats a few times till the chinese man sit up unable to sleep then the duke left. What a bully?

It is common that those who want to offer themselves openly to the color wolves would pretend to sleep at the TV room.

Sometimes when I feel very itchy, I would sleep there during the weekend. Before the lights are out, I would get molested under the towel. When the lights are off after 1 or 2 am, they will be more daring and pull off my towel and rape me. It is rape because it is the only way I can allow myself being violated by another man. I never give explicit consent and would even try to push back. It is only half hearted push but those who are timid will be scared of my big sized and will give up.

Only the really nasty and aggressive color wolves will take the risk and attack me back. Eventually when they managed to get the cock into me and pumped hard then I soften the struggle. I think the struggles increased the sexual tensions better.

Call me a slut or a whore but it is hard to explain why. Maybe it is hard for me to believe that I would allow myself to be abused that way. So I pretend that I didn't give consent and was forced like some girls who regret about sex and cry rape later?

Because of my good body, I am quite stuck up and play hard to get. I have many chasers but they are friends and acquaintances so I am afraid to let them know my secrets. Yet I don't want to let myself go and have simple sex. That is too too easy and boring. Once I tried those nasty torrid sex it was exciting and dirty. Even though some are dirty China workers but handsome guys are not difficult to get so I don't value looks but only sexual nastiness,

There is something very nasty to be gangraped by a bunch of hyenas in a dim TV room with my legs up in the air exposing my very private manhole for their pleasures. As they banged me and carressed my slippery body and snigger like hyenas devoring my flesh, I felt very excited to be used and abused.

At first I thought I was the few perverts who like this. But then a China worker told me this is common in China saunas at night. The bottoms will pretend to sleep and the tops will prowl around with handphone lights to select the bottoms they want to fuck.

That is why the China worker that you saw never complain because he expected that behavior.

I have not been in your situation, and I went to Shogun only once.  But if I imagine myself stalked and harassed like that, I would go to the counter and ask them to get the guy out of there.  If they don't take appropriate action, then I ask them for my money back to leave and not step again at their place.  If they refuse, I calmly tell them that I will call the police and file charges for assault at their facility.  If they still refuse, I would follow through and involve the police.

Guest Guest

its a matter of 1 big guy seeing another big guy doing it and think, if he can, why cant i? prolly these guys think they are damn hot stuff and that people who resist are only playing hard to get..

personally seen it on my 1st time there. seen it twice on that trip. manage to pull the later guy out. was kinda taken aback when i first saw it. >I

I had seen smaller guys taking on the bigger guy.  He is tall and big, yet he dare not resist.  For those who are new to sauna scene, it's best to avoid dark area of the maze (like the part with a curtain and steps in CC) and the steam room.

i went on 4th april morning 11am, that time they was do cleaning, saw 5-6 uncle staring at me, im guess im enter wrong timing.

when they on the light and all the window. i can see the dry stain on the wall like dry semen... can smell the dry semen smell. some of the private room bed need to replace the bed sheet. i guess they are open 24 hour that y lack of staff to clean the place. I'll not go there anymore. SHOGUN are most worst compare to "TIENMEN"...... 

Guest Guest

i went on 4th april morning 11am, that time they was do cleaning, saw 5-6 uncle staring at me, im guess im enter wrong timing.

when they on the light and all the window. i can see the dry stain on the wall like dry semen... can smell the dry semen smell. some of the private room bed need to replace the bed sheet. i guess they are open 24 hour that y lack of staff to clean the place. I'll not go there anymore. SHOGUN are most worst compare to "TIENMEN"...... 

Yes, you guess right that you enter at the wrong timing... You should go a little late evening.. the real fun start in the night and peaks around midnight and later hours, say around 1 AM to 2 AM, when people most horny;)...Also, agree that place need little more cleaning and upgrading, but if you want to enjoy hot sex, Shogun is the best place in my opinion.. No drama there like in other place like so-called high quality saunas!.  People come straight to point and have fun if they like each other.  Also, place is not noisy music and bright like wedding hall or cold and shivering like some other places... You will really get in horny mood in shogun and you don't get irritated.

Also, it is totally wrong to say only mature uncle come there! Quality of crowd is definitely improved with all kinds, young local twinks, manly sex-hungry guys from China, rugged and tall Indian guys ( I also saw some real sexy, hunky one or two Indian guy there coming often - much better than Cruise quality too!), also some ang-moh also start coming who prefer other non-local race guys.. So, don't believe all story spread by others.. you should experience yourself maybe try 2-3 times and not just one visit.

Yes, but some small improvement required.

1) Make condom, lube access easy - Staff give only one condom and lube that too if you ask!, this is very very risky as some people will be shy or not have patience to go ask for more.

2) Clean little more often and try to get better mattress etc...Also, some light need to improve inside as too dark.

3) Discourage people who lock room and sleep and deny other people who want to have fun.

4) Also, switch on light little late instead of 9 Am for cleaning atleast on weekend, since most people are still in horny mood and enjoying in morning or still relaxing.. you totally spoil mood by switching on lights.

Guest Guest

Yes, you guess right that you enter at the wrong timing... You should go a little late evening.. the real fun start in the night and peaks around midnight and later hours, say around 1 AM to 2 AM, when people most horny;)...Also, agree that place need little more cleaning and upgrading, but if you want to enjoy hot sex, Shogun is the best place in my opinion.. No drama there like in other place like so-called high quality saunas!. People come straight to point and have fun if they like each other. Also, place is not noisy music and bright like wedding hall or cold and shivering like some other places... You will really get in horny mood in shogun and you don't get irritated.

Also, it is totally wrong to say only mature uncle come there! Quality of crowd is definitely improved with all kinds, young local twinks, manly sex-hungry guys from China, rugged and tall Indian guys ( I also saw some real sexy, hunky one or two Indian guy there coming often - much better than Cruise quality too!), also some ang-moh also start coming who prefer other non-local race guys.. So, don't believe all story spread by others.. you should experience yourself maybe try 2-3 times and not just one visit.

1) Make condom, lube access easy - Staff give only one condom and lube that too if you ask!, this is very very risky as some people will be shy or not have patience to go ask for more.

2) Clean little more often and try to get better mattress etc...Also, some light need to improve inside as too dark.

3) Discourage people who lock room and sleep and deny other people who want to have fun.

4) Also, switch on light little late instead of 9 Am for cleaning atleast on weekend, since most people are still in horny mood and enjoying in morning or still relaxing.. you totally spoil mood by switching on lights.

well, it was when the rooms were all locked that I accidentally discovered the fun of sleeping in the tv room. It was my first time being gangraped in the early morning. After something like 2 hours of servicing Chinamen and hawkers(they talked like it) I was so exhausted that I went back to sleep on the cum soaked bed. Imagine my embarrassment when they turned on the light and I was totally unaware still asleep till that China bear worker shaked me awake. I was surprised to see a big pile of used condom on the bed. When he exclaimed waaaa, I realised even he had not seen this type of heavy dirty actions. I was totally exposed in bright daylights.

Shogun is getting more and more nasty and I like it.

well, it was when the rooms were all locked that I accidentally discovered the fun of sleeping in the tv room. It was my first time being gangraped in the early morning. After something like 2 hours of servicing Chinamen and hawkers(they talked like it) I was so exhausted that I went back to sleep on the cum soaked bed. Imagine my embarrassment when they turned on the light and I was totally unaware still asleep till that China bear worker shaked me awake. I was surprised to see a big pile of used condom on the bed. When he exclaimed waaaa, I realised even he had not seen this type of heavy dirty actions. I was totally exposed in bright daylights.

Shogun is getting more and more nasty and I like it.

Never been to Shogun.  But what you described above really put me off.  One man meat is another man poison, I guess.

Yes, you guess right that you enter at the wrong timing... You should go a little late evening.. the real fun start in the night and peaks around midnight and later hours, say around 1 AM to 2 AM, when people most horny;)...Also, agree that place need little more cleaning and upgrading, but if you want to enjoy hot sex, Shogun is the best place in my opinion.. No drama there like in other place like so-called high quality saunas!.  People come straight to point and have fun if they like each other.  Also, place is not noisy music and bright like wedding hall or cold and shivering like some other places... You will really get in horny mood in shogun and you don't get irritated.

Also, it is totally wrong to say only mature uncle come there! Quality of crowd is definitely improved with all kinds, young local twinks, manly sex-hungry guys from China, rugged and tall Indian guys ( I also saw some real sexy, hunky one or two Indian guy there coming often - much better than Cruise quality too!), also some ang-moh also start coming who prefer other non-local race guys.. So, don't believe all story spread by others.. you should experience yourself maybe try 2-3 times and not just one visit.

agree with that, will go visit on the right timing 

Guest Guest

I go to Shogun sometime for action, but noticed some noisy and high junkies  (I think they in group - one Chinese, 2 or three Malay/mix) two times.. I saw them harassing other patron inside maze by loud comment, singing, nasty behavior etc.. They are not in their sense and others just ignoring them.. But Shogun should keep this kind people out, otherwise they create trouble, pick up fight etc with others and trouble for everyone!

Guest Guest

I go to Shogun sometime for action, but noticed some noisy and high junkies (I think they in group - one Chinese, 2 or three Malay/mix) two times.. I saw them harassing other patron inside maze by loud comment, singing, nasty behavior etc.. They are not in their sense and others just ignoring them.. But Shogun should keep this kind people out, otherwise they create trouble, pick up fight etc with others and trouble for everyone!

I think I know who you are talking about. They are a group of Malay and Malaysian Chinese friends who always go around bullying and creating groundless rumours or making fun of people behind people backs.

There was one time one of them come up to me and tell me that a young slim Chinese man was on drugs or something and ask people to avoid him.

Turn out it was not the case at all. I spoke with that young Indonesian man in the smoking room and he was actually on multiple shift work sometimes and do not have enough time to rush back home to rest that's why he try to catch some sleep in shogun sometimes.

He kept the door open when he sleep not because he is a slut like those guys have wrongly accuse him but because sometimes he say he is both tired and horny at the same time and keeping the door open can prevent people from misunderstanding him he might be doing something in the room. From this conversation with him I think he know what is going on behind his back and why he choose not to mingle too much with people and kept to himself most of the time as he understand what kind of people frequent gay saunas and he do not like to mix with some of the bad characters in these sort of places.

Really hope people can 积点口德 and don't anyhow made up stories to hurt people. Words can kill please be kind in life.

Guest Guest

I think I know who you are talking about. They are a group of Malay and Malaysian Chinese friends who always go around bullying and creating groundless rumours or making fun of people behind people backs.

There was one time one of them come up to me and tell me that a young slim Chinese man was on drugs or something and ask people to avoid him.

Turn out it was not the case at all. I spoke with that young Indonesian man in the smoking room and he was actually on multiple shift work sometimes and do not have enough time to rush back home to rest that's why he try to catch some sleep in shogun sometimes.

He kept the door open when he sleep not because he is a slut like those guys have wrongly accuse him but because sometimes he say he is both tired and horny at the same time and keeping the door open can prevent people from misunderstanding him he might be doing something in the room. From this conversation with him I think he know what is going on behind his back and why he choose not to mingle too much with people and kept to himself most of the time as he understand what kind of people frequent gay saunas and he do not like to mix with some of the bad characters in these sort of places.

Really hope people can 积点口德 and don't anyhow made up stories to hurt people. Words can kill please be kind in life.

Yes, i have seen that group too...laughing , making fun of people... I think they all on drug high.., one of them (the Chinese short guy with little tummy , keep on opening his towel to show his pee-wee!) came to me but I avoid him... later he was in maze, making nasty comment about me when I go past.. I know he was talking about me only. Next time they try nonsense, I will report to staff to kick them out

Guest Guest

Yes, i have seen that group too...laughing , making fun of people... I think they all on drug high.., one of them (the Chinese short guy with little tummy , keep on opening his towel to show his pee-wee!) came to me but I avoid him... later he was in maze, making nasty comment about me when I go past.. I know he was talking about me only. Next time they try nonsense, I will report to staff to kick them out

there are so many groups. Not all of them are that loud. But you can see them gossiping. Singapore is so small those familiar faces start to form groups.

Guest Guest

I think most people in Shogun have seen this group, making fun, passing comment, and insulting other customer behind their back. One of them (Chinese guy) thinks he is some kind of super hunk (actually looks like a frog!) and goes around showing  his third class attitude to others. Many people are troubled by these scum. I am sure they will get reported soon because they make many customer angry! Then they will know result of harassing other people!

Will be there at 1pm.

Line xxxx

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=410979

Regards

GM

P/s: your link account will be removed

Guest Guest

I think most people in Shogun have seen this group, making fun, passing comment, and insulting other customer behind their back. One of them (Chinese guy) thinks he is some kind of super hunk (actually looks like a frog!) and goes around showing  his third class attitude to others. Many people are troubled by these scum. I am sure they will get reported soon because they make many customer angry! Then they will know result of harassing other people!

To the Management of Shogun

There are numerous complaints about this group of guys in this thread.

Are there any actions (warnings) given to them to stop this nonsense?

I am sure your business may be affected by this group of guys if this rampant of harassment is not stopped

Should you hear voices from your customers and resolve them, I am sure you can be proud to have more decent customers.

What do we really want? Fun, of course, but not those noisy self centered inconsiderate bumps.

I hope the management will deter such group to the management if the attitude is not changed.

Unless, these people are from friends of the same flock feathers.

Action speaks louder than words.

The ball is in your court, SHOGUN 

Guest Guest

Hahahaha, glad you remove it.

Agreed. No need to post here.. If you see harassing behavior by some illegal bad element don't keep quiet. Be a good citizen and report to authorities. The law will take care of these bad element.

• 3 weeks later...

You guys ever seen this a rather small-sized tanned guy (he looks malay to me) with very short greyish hair? Well he is kinda weird, he rarely enters the dark room especially during nude nights. All he does is to sit on the bench near the locker and stare into the air for hours. Scary man....

who want go later ?

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=410979

Regards

GM

• 2 weeks later...

My apologies for the double posting but I'll be coming to SG soon and I'm thinking of visiting a sauna. I really can't decide between the top two "uncles and bears saunas" - Ten Men and Shogun. What would you guys recommend?

I'm also thinking of going to both. First Ten Men from 7pm to 10pm and then Shogun after that or the other way around.

I'd welcome any tips, thoughts and helpful hints.

I'm an uncle and not in very good shape, I'm afraid. I saw on the Shogun website that they have fundoshi on Saturday night. Do they provide the fundoshi or must I bring my own? What kind of theme night does Ten Men have on Saturday night? I looked at theiwr website and couldn't see anything on my iphone (my eyesight not very good lah).

I hope the moderators don't consider my post an advertisement. I'm genuinely looking for any helpful hints for my first time in a SG sauna more for bears and uncles. I'm not really into younger guys.

Old and experienced but always ready for naughty fun! 

Guest Guest

My apologies for the double posting but I'll be coming to SG soon and I'm thinking of visiting a sauna. I really can't decide between the top two "uncles and bears saunas" - Ten Men and Shogun. What would you guys recommend?

I'm also thinking of going to both. First Ten Men from 7pm to 10pm and then Shogun after that or the other way around.

I'm an uncle and not in very good shape, I'm afraid. I saw on the Shogun website that they have fundoshi on Saturday night. Do they provide the fundoshi or must I bring my own? What kind of theme night does Ten Men have on Saturday night? I looked at theiwr website and couldn't see anything on my iphone (my eyesight not very good lah).

I hope the moderators don't consider my post an advertisement. I'm genuinely looking for any helpful hints for my first time in a SG sauna more for bears and uncles. I'm not really into younger guys.

Don't restrict yourself to Ten Men and Shogun.  If time permits, visit Key Box and Cruise Club as well.  KB has an older clientele, so expect more competition if you are into younger ones. CC has more younger and muscled guys who are usually into their own kind.  Anyway, no harm going for an experience. 

Guest Guest

Don't restrict yourself to Ten Men and Shogun.  If time permits, visit Key Box and Cruise Club as well.  KB has an older clientele, so expect more competition if you are into younger ones. CC has more younger and muscled guys who are usually into their own kind.  Anyway, no harm going for an experience. 

My personal experience,- both TMC and Shogun attract similar physical profiles client, older and average. But have different pros and cons.

Shogun is open overnight and more people visit there. Mix of all kind of races etc. But many people are very very low-class and third-rate kind without any culture or manners. They gossip openly about others, use dirty language and make nasty remarks etc. You should be able to just ignore them and carry on. Maintenance not very regular and hygiene level below average. But atmosphere is more relaxed and more flexible.

TMC closes early and relatively less people after 9 PM.  But it is more clean, better facilities an better maintained. Crowd also relative more well-mannered and civilized compared to Shogun. But it is little more restrictive,  the staff keep prompting you for things like - don't sit there, don't stand there, do this, don't do this etc., you may feel slightly uncomfortable.

So accordingly, you can make your own choice. All the Best..

Guest Guest

TMC closes early and relatively less people after 9 PM.  But it is more clean, better facilities an better maintained. Crowd also relative more well-mannered and civilized compared to Shogun. But it is little more restrictive,  the staff keep prompting you for things like - don't sit there, don't stand there, do this, don't do this etc., you may feel slightly uncomfortable.

Can you be more specific? Do what and don't do what?  Don't stand where?  I find the staff hardworking and quite hunky too. 

U sure u wanna go for two places on one night? Can u take it?

If yes, then TMC and then shogun (as shogun is opened till next morning)

U have to bring your own fundoshi, shogun will not sponsor any costumes

hope this helps?

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.