Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

Guest Guest

Can you be more specific? Do what and don't do what?  Don't stand where?  I find the staff hardworking and quite hunky too. 

Yes, cannot blame staff, they are only doing what their mgmt. ask them to.. Some examples... 1) I was drying hair after shower once and just quickly ran it over my body to dry a blt.. One staff guy came running to me and ask me to use to dry only hair :) 2) Once when sitting on sofa, I was little relaxed and occupied the neighboring empty seat also little bit.. one more staff came running and ask me to use only one seat :)  3) Once I got little late to closing time and was running to shower around 10.45 pm (they close at 11 PM officially but start closing by 10 or 10.30 only actually).. one staff guy gave me very grumpy look and told me rudely that they are closing!

Also recently I noticed two to three times that all private cabins with raised beds and little bigger were always locked! I noticed for almost 3 hours and they remained locked.. I cannot believe any customer was inside! But still I want to give compliment to staff that they are hardworking and keep place clean.

^ Are we talking about the same sauna here?

You said under Item 3)

"Once I got little late to closing time and was running to shower around 10.45 pm (they close at 11 PM officially but start closing by 10 or 10.30 only actually).. one staff guy gave me very grumpy look and told me rudely that they are closing!"

Shogun opens 24 hours - how come they are closing at 11 pm? 

^ Are we talking about the same sauna here?

You said under Item 3)

"Once I got little late to closing time and was running to shower around 10.45 pm (they close at 11 PM officially but start closing by 10 or 10.30 only actually).. one staff guy gave me very grumpy look and told me rudely that they are closing!"

Shogun opens 24 hours - how come they are closing at 11 pm? 

he's talking about Ten Men Club

Guest Guest

Yes, cannot blame staff, they are only doing what their mgmt. ask them to.. Some examples... 1) I was drying hair after shower once and just quickly ran it over my body to dry a blt.. One staff guy came running to me and ask me to use to dry only hair :) 2) Once when sitting on sofa, I was little relaxed and occupied the neighboring empty seat also little bit.. one more staff came running and ask me to use only one seat :)  3) Once I got little late to closing time and was running to shower around 10.45 pm (they close at 11 PM officially but start closing by 10 or 10.30 only actually).. one staff guy gave me very grumpy look and told me rudely that they are closing!

Also recently I noticed two to three times that all private cabins with raised beds and little bigger were always locked! I noticed for almost 3 hours and they remained locked.. I cannot believe any customer was inside! But still I want to give compliment to staff that they are hardworking and keep place clean.

The staff so "on the ball".  I think he is right in 1 and 2.  I had personally seen a guy drying his pubic hairs with the hair dryer.  Someone could be complaining, or maybe you were caught on CCTV.  For 3, he should not have given you a grumpy face, even if you were a little late.

Guest Guest

This place gave me skin disease...

Not surprising for a place operating 24 hours in a perpetually dark environment.  It is a breeding ground for bed bugs, ticks and mites etc. unless periodic pest control is carried out.  You really can't see it with your naked eyes and within a day or two, itched red spots start appearing all over your body.   Can be quite an ugly sight and these bugs can jump from human to human.

Guest Guest

My personal experience,- both TMC and Shogun attract similar physical profiles client, older and average. But have different pros and cons.

Shogun is open overnight and more people visit there. Mix of all kind of races etc. But many people are very very low-class and third-rate kind without any culture or manners. They gossip openly about others, use dirty language and make nasty remarks etc. You should be able to just ignore them and carry on. Maintenance not very regular and hygiene level below average. But atmosphere is more relaxed and more flexible.

TMC closes early and relatively less people after 9 PM.  But it is more clean, better facilities an better maintained. Crowd also relative more well-mannered and civilized compared to Shogun. But it is little more restrictive,  the staff keep prompting you for things like - don't sit there, don't stand there, do this, don't do this etc., you may feel slightly uncomfortable.

So accordingly, you can make your own choice. All the Best..

The highlighted comments above are made in bad taste.  Low class?  No culture? Third rate?  Gossip openly? Nasty remarks?

A typical case of pot calling the kettle black!!!

Guest Guest

Hey redwine065. Ya. I did with that staff before. He was slim n toned. He is a great fucker too. Fucked me for an hour b4 he cum.. was one of the best u can get

How did you even manage to hook up with the staff? I didn't know they could be touched!

The staff are always friendly to me nonetheless :)

How did you even manage to hook up with the staff? I didn't know they could be touched!

The staff are always friendly to me nonetheless :)

Their staff is generally friendly to any1. Lol.

I had fun with him twice. But it wasn't the kind mercury had. Haha.

It's been a long while since my last visit to Shogun.

From the posts above, apparently it still needs improvement due to cleanliness, limited condom and limited lube.

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

1st time went there yesterday abt 10pm till 12mn...

Surprised that they bo check ID, which means any young kids could have enter in easily...

As a young uncle myself, the dark maze and steam room is really very dark that I almost cannot see at all.

Wonder how other matured guy’s find their ways in there.

As its not my first time visiting gay sauna but definitely my first experience to see a group of guys (4-5) having sucking sessions on the upper lvl under the bright TV lights shining on them. And anyone can just simply hop in to join their fun regardless of what’s the stats (very the pasar malam).

Think, it’s a good place for peep that just want fcuk / scuk and don mind whoever they are doing with… and also a good hunting place if you are looking for out of shape uncle, matured men….

As I observed there’s no drama mama, no hide & seek and playing catching here and there. A rather poorly maintained place with cracks and torn mattress tho....

Well, I did have my enjoyable time there with a青春玉体... which he came to rescued me from a hungry mouth...after having fun with 青春玉体, we left the place tgt and things suddenly became so ‘dreamy’ upon & along the journey way back my housing estate with him, as I don’t know how to react to his ‘ way of kindness’ along the way.

We parted with a hug and kiss and also a piece of advise to him ‘Always play safe’.

**ron… thank you so much for the night and kindly let me know if you here.

Uncle don’t think i'll return back there or anytime sooner….

Guest Guest

Shogun will be closed for renovation from tomorrow (22/6/15) for 3 weeks.

Staff informed today.

If they want to continue their business, they have no choice but to renovate, hopefully three weeks later , a new and brand new shogun will emerge,

it shoiws the boss have liang sim to their loyal customers who have stick with the Sogun brand through thick and thin.

Guest Bi guy

Hope they revert to the simple shower knobs. The current ones are stupid and difficult. Many a time, people forget which way to turn when adjusting hot water, and always end up wasting time trying to figure out.

Guest Guest

It is free for all but that doesn't mean they are all undesirables. You yourself did join in for a while.

Sometimes I throw myself into the pit and allow myself to be literally devoured by the pack. I simply enjoy the occasional decadent dirty sex to break the monopoly of vanilla sex. Somehow the sudden frantic jostling to get a piece of the meat is so savage it's like mating season in the jungle; it's like multiple sperms fighting to fertilize me.

When someone finally managed to penetrate my manhole, he'll proudly perform the mating rituals like the rooster pinning down his hen in the open yard and crowing about it. This type of sex is anything but mild. The fucking is more akin to pile driving to drive his male organ deep and forcefully till the fertile ground shakes and groan in equally powerful Newtonian reactions.

The sleaze of it all is not for those faint hearted decent ones. But then this type of sleaze is actually not common. I don't go to sauna intentionally to do that. The pack must already be forming and I'm being hunted by someone. Suddenly I felt that we are all adults so no need to play hard to get our being coy like guniang. I like the surprise when I suddenly drop my towel and wait for the pack to quickly close in for the kill. Just like those safari documentaries, I could barely stand for long before I get dragged down, forced to expose my receptive orifice when my legs are forced apart. It's the alpha male of the lot who will dare to mate with me with cocksure confidence to perform in front of the pack displaying his fucking skills that others cannot match. If he cannot perform, he'll be push side very quickly.

We are therefore well matched and that of course meant I'll be pounded mercilessly like being nailed to the ground. After the alpha male had his fill, there's very little left of me for others to pick. From initial standing to all fours till I'm fully flattened to the ground from the relentlessly driving forces. Those who still want to try will find me unresponsive and they themselves could not fit the well worn manhole so their male organs cannot be simulated. All that's left is my soiled body to exhibit till I recover enough to shower while they try to turn against the next available prey.

Guest Guest

Renovate or not,, I recommend avoiding this place at all cost as this place will give you skin problem from their towel that is no different from floor rug.

Guest Human lover

Shuddup la haters, the fuck y get at a pristine club is no less hygienic than this one. U want a clean fuck.... Do it with your sanitised (ethically dirty) hands.

Guest Guest

Renovate or not,, I recommend avoiding this place at all cost as this place will give you skin problem from their towel that is no different from floor rug.

I think we should give Shogun a chance to look into all the problems raised regardless whether it is true or not. I'm very confident that shogun will look into these after investing in renovation. Talking about bugs they will be gone for good by now.

Another upgrade sauna is another choice for the visitors. So thumb up shogun and good luck. Business prospers always

Guest Guest

Called them yesterday, they informed that they will reopen on 13th July Monday 15.

Another week to wait to see the new refurnishing of SHOGUN

I am confident it is going to be good and attractive to the customers.

I am sure a lot of people are dying/waiting to visit what it is like after the renovation.

Another upgrade and refurnishing is going to help to magnet new guests.

I also hope that we have great people in shogun too.

I am confident that all the past and adverse remarks of Shogun are gone for good.

Good luck Shogun

Good work Shogun

Good business Shogun

Good staff Shogun

In Shogun we trust.

Guest Guest

Another week to wait to see the new refurnishing of SHOGUN
I am confident it is going to be good and attractive to the customers.
I am sure a lot of people are dying/waiting to visit what it is like after the renovation.
Another upgrade and refurnishing is going to help to magnet new guests.
I also hope that we have great people in shogun too.
I am confident that all the past and adverse remarks of Shogun are gone for good.

Good luck Shogun
Good work Shogun
Good business Shogun
Good staff Shogun

Call them this morning,

The new renovated Shogun opens tomorrow 13/7(Mon) at 12 noon.
Cheers !

Guest saunago

Shogun is open. The entry fee is $10 now (promotion)

It is clean and nice....the layout change abit and is for the better. Steam room bigger.  

Guest guest

Love shoguns steam room before renovation......still remember being pounded silly in the steam room...it was unbelievable awesome....it was just slap slap sound of groin on butt...piak piak piak...and me moaning non stop....thank goodness it was late so not many came in...after he finished gave him a hug and a kiss...then...another guy just helped himself to my ass....had another pounding piak piak piak this time even linger session...my poor ass thank goodness was well lubed and this guy was bigger than the 1st guy.......OMG ...till this day that was my best fcuk ever in there....memories...hope the new renovation will be good....Shogun is my fav still.....

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.