Male HQ

Seeking Discreet Fun In Sengkang One On One

SKMan

hiya,

I am a horny top 37 176 76 chn, with a thick tool and can stay hard for power fxxks.

If you are interested in one on one session with me, my place is sometimes available in Sengkang from 10pm onwards. Otherwise we can always arrange to have fun at Shogun in the afternoons :)

I like guys who are leantoned or built, around my height and manly or cute straightacting btms :)

Hit me up directly if you are keen for a good fxxk :)

cheers !

I just want to help my didi. Shall remain silent

• 4 weeks later...

hiya,

I am a horny top 37 176 76 chn, with a thick tool and can stay hard for power fxxks.

If you are interested in one on one session with me, my place is sometimes available in Sengkang from 10pm onwards. Otherwise we can always arrange to have fun at Shogun in the afternoons :)

I like guys who are leantoned or built, around my height and manly or cute straightacting btms :)

cheers !

Hi, I'm 37 too, slim built, very keen in meeting you, sucking your big cock in my mouth for an hour if you able to endure the lasting pleasure, I like man with strong hands pumping my head towards his cock and deepthroat me.

IM me at crossstud67@yahoo.com

Edited by Hunter0500

• 2 weeks later...

hiya,

cheers !

hi..34 chn 168 65 married stays sk..@ me skbi@live.com

Hi, I'm 37 too, slim built, very keen in meeting you, sucking your big cock in my mouth for an hour if you able to endure the lasting pleasure, I like man with strong hands pumping my head towards his cock and deepthroat me.

You may sms me at 97359295.

@me skbi@live.com

maybe we can starts a 3some