Male HQ

Support Bw Charity Banner And Donation To Afa

As part of my drive to contribute to the community, I have decided to do the following :

1. Support Charity Banner @ Blowing Wind

No Frills will be buying charity banner spots on BW and contributing the money on behalf of BW forum to AFA.

Attached is my first AFA receipt (on behalf of BW forum).

2. Contribution of Sales Proceeds

No Frills will also donate S$1 to AFA for every item sold under the following categories/items :

Underwear

Caps

Fundoshis

Clothing (tank tops, T-S etc)

Belts

Bags

Note : Wraps, Special Buys and Skincare Items are not covered under this.

When a minimum accumulated sum of S$20 is reached, No Frills will donate the money direct to AFA on a monthly basis. Proof of donation receipt will be posted on this thread. As the eshop is a small scale business, may take a while to hit sizeable amounts but it is my personal effort, nonetheless. Hope to see more receipts ! Just kindly do not slam me for it.

Note that our S$2 off to Blowing Wind members still hold for fundoshis, caps and underwears. To enjoy this discount, simply deduct S$2 off each cap, fundoshi or underwear and pay us direct via POSB savings 118-03848-7. Credit card and Paypal payments are not eligible for the S$2 discount. Contact us if you need assistance.

Information accurate as of 29 Oct 2010. Any amendments will be made on our official website.

We welcome feedback on how to improve on this as well.

Disclaimer : we are not affiliated with AFA in any other way except to offer our donations on our own goodwill. No Frills may choose to discontinue contributions at any time.

Edited by No Frills Factory Outlet

hi tee tee, i wonder r u here for ur activities n that organization? or to make frens.. no offence hor..

Hi imran,

Just wondering what u mean by this ?

He is here to make friends, at the same time start his eshop and earn some extra pocket money to support his studies. He is giving discount to BW members only. Other ppl pay full price. Along the way, he is trying to support AFA activities with donations and gift sponsorships for events.

I hope this explains this.

Just dun slam him for it or be sarcastic.

Thanks

--------------

Nothing written here was offensive and just explaining his intent. The last thing I need is negativities directed to Brandon.

Edited by SKMan

I just want to help my didi. Shall remain silent

hi chubby, pls read my last phrase..(no offence ..). i really curious. I observed many other bw's pissed off by u. So i'm nt alone.

Dear all,

Kindly do not come here and post irrelevant msgs. By addressing people "hi chubby" are you also refering to the rest of the chub group ?

All he asked was your purpose of writing here.

Anyways, he explained on my behalf on my intent and hope that people will not slam me or be sarcastic.

What has he written so profanely that has pissed you off for you to pass a personal attack and calling him chubby ?

If you want to go personal, kindly go private.

Thanks for your kind understanding.

xoxo

-----------

No point be rude.

• 2 weeks later...

Watch out for upcoming AFA events at the local clubs and posters at saunas. NoFrillsFactoryOutlet.com will be sponsoring 14 lucky draw prizes for the Nov/Dec event. We are also sponsoring 1000 10% discount vouchers to be handed out during the club events at Zirca, Taboo, Tantric etc under joint effort as one of the sponsors of AFA's new campaign.

Stay tuned and support our efforts !

We have a new URL : NoFrillsFactoryOutlet.com !

• 3 weeks later...

2nd payment for banner paid. Will upload receipt.

Also, donated sales proceeds to AFA for Nov.

Just to note that NoFrillsFactoryOutlet.com will also be sponsoring for the transgender program for next year under the Tru Me campaign, sponsoring face masks for contestants and 2nd and 3rd prize (thru Phucktoys) for the events.

Hope to do more :)