Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

Guest Guest

Way before the popularity of the white briefs, most guys no choice have to wearing homemade oversized cotton boxer shorts. 🤭 Still remember those old fashioned kopitiam uncles serving in their blue pyjamas pants, sometimes those with obviously larger thingy can be seen swinging inside👍 Isn't that also fb too?

Guest Guest

Is freeballing the trend now among the youngsters. I was at the opposite bus stop waiting for my bus when a group of secondary school students were sitting opposite me. Lower secondary as they were in shorts. There were 3 of them.

Their legs were not closed and could see their dick from the opening. 2 of them are not wearing anything inside.

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Is freeballing the trend now among the youngsters. I was at the opposite bus stop waiting for my bus when a group of secondary school students were sitting opposite me. Lower secondary as they were in shorts. There were 3 of them.

Their legs were not closed and could see their dick from the opening. 2 of them are not wearing anything inside.

The new generation don't really care. Be it male and female alike.

They will be like you see see lo. Nothing to hide. Given now with the Internet age. Can see even more stuff.

Some people do not wear underwear while some people wear their underwear like an outer wear.

Just 2 nights ago, I saw a girl wore her pink coloured bra as her top matching w her pink long pants at the Orchard MRT.

She has plaster/bandage on her nose. Looks like she just had a nose job done. 

@bluerunner are you sure it is bra? Isn’t there this ‘sports support clothings’ for ladies? Even my friend's mom once asked us why girls these days wear bra go out. 😛 Jokingly replied, it not bra and the ladies in the group highlighted to her it’s sports wear gear. I actually seen a lot in our parks, exposed midriff and tight body hugging spandex/Lycra leggings. Leaves very little to the imagination. 😉 

Naturally also seeing more ‘commandos’ in showers especially at pools of all ages. 

2 hours ago, shyc said:

@bluerunner are you sure it is bra? Isn’t there this ‘sports support clothings’ for ladies? Even my friend's mom once asked us why girls these days wear bra go out. 😛 Jokingly replied, it not bra and the ladies in the group highlighted to her it’s sports wear gear. I actually seen a lot in our parks, exposed midriff and tight body hugging spandex/Lycra leggings. Leaves very little to the imagination. 😉 

Naturally also seeing more ‘commandos’ in showers especially at pools of all ages. 

Not my interest to know what she wore. Just find it FUGLY to the max. 
On the part of going commando, yes, I also noticed that; with and without evidence. Haha. 

21 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Not my interest to know what she wore. Just find it FUGLY to the max. 

It's trending. Just back from a walk and counted about 5-6 such attired ladies. But let me side track from topic. The most interesting was this gorgeous young couple running towards me. Can't help noticing. Young man in light blue singlet has got bigger man-boobs than his running mate. A young petite lady in light pink bra style top. 

Can't actually make up my mind which I love better. Knowing someone is free balling or catching a glimpse of the person undies waist band. Both are equally arousing ( of course on the right kind of folks).

On 9/22/2024 at 1:21 PM, shyc said:

It's trending. Just back from a walk and counted about 5-6 such attired ladies. But let me side track from topic. The most interesting was this gorgeous young couple running towards me. Can't help noticing. Young man in light blue singlet has got bigger man-boobs than his running mate. A young petite lady in light pink bra style top. 

Can't actually make up my mind which I love better. Knowing someone is free balling or catching a glimpse of the person undies waist band. Both are equally arousing ( of course on the right kind of folks).

The rule is that there is only room for a pair of big boobs in a relationship. Imagine if both got big boobs their lips would never meet. 

On 9/22/2024 at 9:14 AM, bluerunner said:

Some people do not wear underwear while some people wear their underwear like an outer wear.

Just 2 nights ago, I saw a girl wore her pink coloured bra as her top matching w her pink long pants at the Orchard MRT.

She has plaster/bandage on her nose. Looks like she just had a nose job done. 

Haiz. Blame Superman. The first person to wear his underwear on the outside of his pants. 

3 hours ago, radiusulnar said:

two bodybuilders how?

The big man boobs doesn’t hinder this 🍆 & that 🕳️ to meet 🤭 

recently switched from pool to parks due to the extreme hot sun. Thought can hide under the shades of trees but realise parks just as hot. Bare chest joggers with shorts hanging low or without undies waistband. 🤔 wonder if the swing while jogging is shiok? So far because they usually catch me by surprise bypassing from behind so couldn’t catch their frontal. But the back views are stunning too 

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Techbug said:

Tried going commando on my flight back from a business trip. Airport security did the body frisking thingy and I can feel the back of his hand lightly touching my testicles. Not sure if this is a normal process for “checking” for hidden items down there?

Definitely feeling more comfortable and airy on my flight back. Guess this will be my protocol for future trips and it does help to save some luggage space too.

By not wearing underwear, will save luggage space? 🤔

On 10/14/2024 at 3:28 PM, Techbug said:

Tried going commando on my flight back from a business trip. Airport security did the body frisking thingy and I can feel the back of his hand lightly touching my testicles. Not sure if this is a normal process for “checking” for hidden items down there?

Definitely feeling more comfortable and airy on my flight back. Guess this will be my protocol for future trips and it does help to save some luggage space too.

He thought you were hiding a weapon down there lol

On 10/14/2024 at 3:28 PM, Techbug said:

Imagine what would happen if you suddenly became erect after the hand brushed against you. Not worth taking a risk especially at security in a different country

As much as I like to freeball I still wear when flying

Edited by radiusulnar

1 hour ago, bluerunner said:

Later in the late afternoon, just outside Supreme Court, a young guy in jogger pants walked past me. His pants wrapped his glute and thighs so perfectly, without any visible underwear line;  neither briefs nor trunks line seen. Most likely he was freeballing.

These days there are those icy seamless brief/trunk, there isn't any visible underwear line.

Recently, I switched my running schedule to late night at Bedok Reservoir. That's when I noticed there's actually quite a few hot guys running close to midnight there... and of course the usual cruisers.

After a month of running at that timing, I noticed there's this hot guy with a chest tattoo always running shirtless and short running shorts. He doesn't have a ripped bod nonetheless he makes me drool. A couple of times I can see through his drenched wet shorts and his jewels... it's light colored... that's when I knew he was going commando. I wonder if he knows... 

I started a new thread for BR night runners. 

On 10/22/2024 at 1:41 PM, Georgefit said:

Haha I’m afraid not. I run near Tampines Eco and Sunplaza park 

It has been a very long time I have not run there.  When I was living at Tampines, Sunplaza Park was just a very small park. 
Just like @GeorgefitI also like running in my skimpy running shorts. 😉

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.