Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

2 hours ago, dboy84 said:

I used to swim before work. I once forgotten to bring my underwear after my swim. Fxxx it, I decided to go freeballing (which I always did at home), in my cream-white sweat pants to work. Quite embarrassing on MRT. 

Wondering the colours of underwear under the cream white sweat pants to WORK

Guest Newbie
On 7/6/2024 at 3:42 PM, Balestier said:

Wondering the colours of underwear under the cream white sweat pants to WORK

My guess. There is no colour, cos not wearing.

1 hour ago, bluerunner said:

That would work too but it’s not easy to find underwear fabric colour close to your skin colour. Grey and white are common colours that are easily found. 

Actually this is true… and also need to be mindful that some skin tone underwear may end up looking like panties. Hahahah

On 7/6/2024 at 1:00 PM, thinking35 said:

A little translucent and can see the shape right? I had such encounters before... haha

And also if you have a cut dick. The shape will look more prominent. haha

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Newbie
On 7/13/2024 at 9:30 AM, EastSgDad said:

Yes! My Freeballing Saturday!

Simply enjoy my every Saturday freedom!

Thought is enjoy your everyday freedom freeballing. 

Guest guest

Men not wearing underwear are quite common these days. I have seen quite alot of local men in active sg pools not wearing it when changing in the shower area.

I went to yunomori almost every day when I m at Bkk and Pattaya last month and noticed 90% of men at lockers pulling down shorts or putting on shorts without underwear.

Noticed the same thing when I visited the public bath house in China. Most men there don't wear underwear especially those mature daddies.

Guest Newbie
3 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Men not wearing underwear are quite common these days. I have seen quite alot of local men in active sg pools not wearing it when changing in the shower area.

I went to yunomori almost every day when I m at Bkk and Pattaya last month and noticed 90% of men at lockers pulling down shorts or putting on shorts without underwear.

Noticed the same thing when I visited the public bath house in China. Most men there don't wear underwear especially those mature daddies.

Anyone had friends or is working in the departmental store selling men underwear.

From the daily sales or monthly sales. Can see it there are more people not buying undies, going freeballing as compared to last time.

Just a random thought.

1 hour ago, Guest Newbie said:

Anyone had friends or is working in the departmental store selling men underwear.

From the daily sales or monthly sales. Can see it there are more people not buying undies, going freeballing as compared to last time.

Just a random thought.

Unless one is getting renoma, Byford or bush puppies, oversea brands are cheaper to get them online. That’s what I do for my underwear. 
The thing I like getting from brick and mortar shop is that I can feel the material and check on the cutting. 
The thing that irritates me most from brick and mortar shop is the aunty sales woman keeps following me around. I feel uncomfortable sharing my liking of underwear w another stranger who is a woman. Then at the cashier, she will need to take out the price tag attached to the underwear to scan. 

Edited by bluerunner

The thing that irritates me most from brick and mortar shop is the aunty sales woman keeps following me around. I feel uncomfortable sharing my liking of underwear w another stranger who is a woman. Then at the cashier, she will need to take out the price tag attached to the underwear to scan. 

I feel u 😂. Faced the same fate 10yrs ago when I was still actively wearing. Was trying to see the selections from the huge ranges. 2-3 sales ladies kept shadowing me, asking if I need their assistance. Had to keep telling each one, at different intervals, that I will approach them if I do need help. 
anyway, it is obvious more do freeball to and from the pool these days compared with yesteryears.

Guest Pang

More and more men are freeballing these days compare to 10 , 20 years back. Just my observation. Correct me if I m wrong.

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, durianking said:

especially summer in China. very hot. mostly they didnt wear. 

Not surprised.  Bcoz china men living here oso dun wear. Especially those blue collar n uni students. 

Guest Newbie
13 hours ago, shyc said:

I feel u 😂. Faced the same fate 10yrs ago when I was still actively wearing. Was trying to see the selections from the huge ranges. 2-3 sales ladies kept shadowing me, asking if I need their assistance. Had to keep telling each one, at different intervals, that I will approach them if I do need help. 
anyway, it is obvious more do freeball to and from the pool these days compared with yesteryears.

If it is some hot hunk following you, telling you which is good, which is his favourite cutting etc. I think I would have an additional 1 to 2 more boxes.

It is definitely more common now, and I have noticed it too often in MRT trains even.

I myself only wear undies when in formal attire, and am not bothered if the shape of my circumcised cock is too obvious under my gym pants taking the train to gym, or cotton berms when I am at the supermarket.

I was taking train from Raffles Place 2 nights ago. There was this young chap in flat front business pants. The pants is grey in colour and it’s sooooooo tight. From the back view, I could see his boxer-briefs/trunks outline. As he turned towards me, I could see clearly the shape of his soft cock, how it’s park in his pants. Oh mine. 😍    

Somehow I have to agree w @kinky kyle that some guys just don’t care anymore. Perhaps, young men can get away more easily w that. The public is more forgiving towards younger men. If it’s a mature man or an elderly man, the report will be different. 🫥🙈

On 7/23/2024 at 11:48 PM, durianking said:

especially summer in China. very hot. mostly they didnt wear. 

Then should never wear in Singapore. It’s always summer. Also, it is hotter now in Singapore than 10 years ago. Save money to pay for air conditioning, stop paying for underwear. 

I personally believe it is up to individual, as long as he is comfortable in public eye, whether freeballing or wearing brief. Just mind your own business, ignore public eye.

Just lead life as usual. Life goes on.

Edited by EastSgDad

I was taking train from Raffles Place 2 nights ago. There was this young chap in flat front business pants. The pants is grey in colour and it’s sooooooo tight. From the back view, I could see his boxer-briefs/trunks outline. As he turned towards me, I could see clearly the shape of his soft cock, how it’s park in his pants. Oh mine. 😍    

Somehow I have to agree w @kinky kyle that some guys just don’t care anymore. Perhaps, young men can get away more easily w that. The public is more forgiving towards younger men. If it’s a mature man or an elderly man, the report will be different. 🫥🙈

so sad, why matured man are treated unfairly.... the world is changing, Singaporean should be open else how to catch up with other countries... even Thailand started to accept same gender marriage.

1 hour ago, Rice60640 said:

Then should never wear in Singapore. It’s always summer. Also, it is hotter now in Singapore than 10 years ago. Save money to pay for air conditioning, stop paying for underwear. 

Majorities of the China man in the areas of Jurong Point, Admiralty, Yew Tee, Ang Mo Kio and Chinatown Point are in commando even they are either alone, with friends (all male or mixe of male n female) groups.

And they love to stand at a distance away to urine at the urinals and you need not have to peek at it, its so open where anyone walking to use the urinals can see their cocks.

After finished urinating, they just shake abit and put their cock into their shorts and if you look closely, a very obvious wet spot on the shorts especially in white or greg colors ones.

Guest Guest
8 hours ago, bluerunner said:

As he turned towards me, I could see clearly the shape of his soft cock, how it’s park in his pants.

So hot! Please describe more. Big or small? How was it parked? Was the guy straight or gay looking?

20 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Always love the see those undies line on the ass in tight pants.. 

Edited by Leanmeat

Guest Stop looking
On 7/25/2024 at 1:29 PM, bluerunner said:

So you’re the cheeko pek who keeps looking at me. Yucks

Guest Pang

My paternal grandparents stay in a condo. Their house is on the ground floor with a private balcony garden. The house next to them stay a china married man in his 50s. He always in bare body and only wear those cheap thin material shorts at home.

I first noticed he was freeballing when we were at our balcony 2yrs ago. He walked into his balcony in his soft silky kind of sleeping shorts with a mug of coffee in his hand when I was sitting at my balcony playing my phone. We nod our head at each other and he started a conversation with me. I stood up and went nearer to where he was standing at his balcony and continued the conversation with him. There, I noticed the visible shape of his cock (especially his cock head) on his soft silky white shorts. Wow...can see his cock trembling like jelly'O when he moved himself. Few weeks later I saw him again at the balcony. He was sitting on the couch with his laptop on coffee table. This time he wore a grey colour shorts. I stood at my balcony and said hi to him. He replied hi and then laid back on his couch and complained about his work. While talking to me, he man-spread his legs and his cock head was exposed at the opening of his shorts. 

56 minutes ago, Guest Pang said:

My paternal grandparents stay in a condo. Their house is on the ground floor with a private balcony garden. The house next to them stay a china married man in his 50s. He always in bare body and only wear those cheap thin material shorts at home.

I first noticed he was freeballing when we were at our balcony 2yrs ago. He walked into his balcony in his soft silky kind of sleeping shorts with a mug of coffee in his hand when I was sitting at my balcony playing my phone. We nod our head at each other and he started a conversation with me. I stood up and went nearer to where he was standing at his balcony and continued the conversation with him. There, I noticed the visible shape of his cock (especially his cock head) on his soft silky white shorts. Wow...can see his cock trembling like jelly'O when he moved himself. Few weeks later I saw him again at the balcony. He was sitting on the couch with his laptop on coffee table. This time he wore a grey colour shorts. I stood at my balcony and said hi to him. He replied hi and then laid back on his couch and complained about his work. While talking to me, he man-spread his legs and his cock head was exposed at the opening of his shorts. 

After seeing it, u can continue chatting or yr voice tremble? U nvr let him see yr saliva dropping? Do something dude.

Guest Guest
6 hours ago, Tim Lee said:

Most China National do not wear underwear . It is part of their culture .

A very common sight .

True. Seen many when working in china.

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Have u guys came across men who freeball with their shorts drop loose until their butt crack can be seen? 

Totally, usually their cracks show when they squat down to lace their shoes or pickup something from the floor. Lowest rack on the supermarket has also exposed many butt cracks lol

Guest Newbie
6 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Have u guys came across men who freeball with their shorts drop loose until their butt crack can be seen? 

Maybe they purposely wants you to see it.

Getting more common, be it in the neighbourhood or offices.

Guest Guest
19 hours ago, chunchun said:

Totally, usually their cracks show when they squat down to lace their shoes or pickup something from the floor. Lowest rack on the supermarket has also exposed many butt cracks lol

My encounter was not squatting but  walking. I m walking behind him and the things in his pockets (wallet, keys) seems heavy. His shorts was also seems loose plus the weight of those things in his pockets were pulling his shorts down when he was walking. This caused his butt crack exposed. 

Some people like me does not like to wear underwear unless I am in my office smart attire (smart attire materials are too thin and not office appropriate haha). I don't like underwear because it is too body tugging. I like my balls hanging freely. But the cons of not wearing underwear. 

Guest Guest
17 hours ago, ZackRR said:

Some people like me does not like to wear underwear unless I am in my office smart attire (smart attire materials are too thin and not office appropriate haha). I don't like underwear because it is too body tugging. I like my balls hanging freely. But the cons of not wearing underwear. 

For Mr, even in office attire (Mon to Thur) and end week like Friday (when dress down in jeans) also don't wear.

I do notice some of my colleagues dick shape very obvious. Not sure if they are freeballing a not.

But I believe in the whole office, there will be a few who FB too. 

Guest Newbie
1 hour ago, radiusulnar said:

I am still struggling to fb in office trousers. It is not easy to keep it from being too obvious!

Just need to do it a few more times and you will get used to it.

After a while, you will not really care If it is too obvious to others.

Guest Guest
8 minutes ago, radiusulnar said:

I think in an office if you are too obvious with a cock outline that might be seen as harassment and lead to being disciplined or sacked

Some men dun bother. Noticed some at raffles place. Their cock outline r so obvious on their office pants especially when they r walking under e bright sunny day.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.