Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

was at Geylang yesterday afternoon and saw a guy freeballing...

he is chn beng who is tall and lean-fit, wearing a sleeveless top showering off his tattoo and a beach short. I was walking the opposite direction of him and saw something swinging... at first tot was the reflection of the shinny material of his shorts or the materials of his short moving due to the wind...

when look carefully, was his dick swinging... not very thick from the outline but was long and can see the mushroom head outline carefully!! what a sight :)

was at Geylang yesterday afternoon and saw a guy freeballing...

he is chn beng who is tall and lean-fit, wearing a sleeveless top showering off his tattoo and a beach short. I was walking the opposite direction of him and saw something swinging... at first tot was the reflection of the shinny material of his shorts or the materials of his short moving due to the wind...

when look carefully, was his dick swinging... not very thick from the outline but was long and can see the mushroom head outline carefully!! what a sight :)

Yummy, I like guys who are casual and comfortable about their own sexuality, it may be he is just a Beng and very sloppy about his demeanor and dressing and his uderwear ran out.

If you are a guy and you are 5 inches and big headed, and 5 inches when flaccid, I think you will be very proud of your endowment from nature, and god blessed you with a big pendulous dick when flaccid, you will probably want to flaunt your assets when you are in Geylang, it is such asexual energy charged place.

I once saw a guy , not local wearing basketaball long shorts made from nylon material and the guy was from south ameirca type, brazil, afro mixed but good looking, look more european than african, he was not wearing underwear nad his cock was swinging pendulously left to right , left to right in slow motion in my eyes, and he had an exposed head, his measurements were very visible, and i swear i could see his hot veins, on the surface of his shaft, i followed him until he sat down at a coffee shop and ordered western food and i sat strtegically opposite him , hoping catch a good long look, i was rewarded for my efforrt, hios shorts became more obvious when he sat down, his elephant trunks was enormous thanks to his mixed african, euro ancestry.

Guest GuestFB

Just to share a notti deed ...

One afternoon I was on the upper deck of a bus heading to the pool wearing a slightly loose berms with a white briefs. There were only a few passenger with me being the last from the back. Suddenly a thought struck me and I tried to 'de-brief' myself without removing the berms.

Less than 5 mins later, my undies was in my hand and I carefully folded it and tucked into my bag. The sensation of freeballing was hard to suppress.

Had one of the hardest erection for a while ...

Anyone did something similar or had such experience before?

One afternoon I was on the upper deck of a bus heading to the pool wearing a slightly loose berms with a white briefs. There were only a few passenger with me being the last from the back. Suddenly a thought struck me and I tried to 'de-brief' myself without removing the berms.

Less than 5 mins later, my undies was in my hand and I carefully folded it and tucked into my bag. The sensation of freeballing was hard to suppress.

It's an acquired skill to debrief yourself without disturbing the surroundings.  ;)

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

One afternoon I was on the upper deck of a bus heading to the pool wearing a slightly loose berms with a white briefs. There were only a few passenger with me being the last from the back. Suddenly a thought struck me and I tried to 'de-brief' myself without removing the berms.

PRO!!!!

Video tutorial please

One afternoon I was on the upper deck of a bus heading to the pool wearing a slightly loose berms with a white briefs. There were only a few passenger with me being the last from the back. Suddenly a thought struck me and I tried to 'de-brief' myself without removing the berms.

Done that during my secondary school days... Was thrilling.. Lol...

Here are some sobering issues that those who freeball didn't tell you:

1. your cock or balls may get caught in the zippers - Ouch!

2. friction between your thighs and groin will caused groin chaffing and in some cases boils.

3. pee, shit and even cum stains on your pants, if not properly taken care of after visiting the toilets / sex.

Agreed with 1 and 3 but not sure about 2.. :)

Jus wondering how can ppl go around during work without wearing a pc of underwear.

Even when wearing 1, sometimes after I urine, I did shake away the excess but when I was zipping my pant, some urine would leak out sometimes.... jus out of our control. Thought have already shaked dry but it does happen.

Cant imagine not wearing underwear when this happened.. it still smelt of urine sometimes even when wearing underwear.

Guest Freeballer

Agreed with 1 and 3 but not sure about 2.. :)

Jus wondering how can ppl go around during work without wearing a pc of underwear.

Even when wearing 1, sometimes after I urine, I did shake away the excess but when I was zipping my pant, some urine would leak out sometimes.... jus out of our control. Thought have already shaked dry but it does happen.

Cant imagine not wearing underwear when this happened.. it still smelt of urine sometimes even when wearing underwear.

Not necessarily. After freeballing for so long. Never had this problem of the pants having any urine smell. Moreover I believe urine will only smell when you consume insufficient water. When your urine is dark yellow in colour. 

1619401_225594864291634_1822955666_n.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was doing chin ups and because of my loose shorts and the weight of my tank, it started to sag even lower and I could feel breeze at the base of my shaft.

I saw him stop and linger at the bench just outside the station and as I dismounted the bar he smiled at me. I smiled back and readjusted my shorts and cheekily flashed him more of my semi hard dick for a second.

I luv this....

Why not?

of course cannot. Small one freeballing liao not noticeable. So no matter how you swing or dance, no one will notice. BIG one, ai say, don't move also can tell the anaconda sleeping inside... LOL

Personally, I like being unnoticeable ;p

Having read of you guy's enthusiasm for freeballing in commando shorts may I suggest you visit specific Flickr groups that focus on your special interest:

Commando Basketball Shorts

http://www.flickr.com/groups/commandobbshorts

Freeballing (Guys not wearing underwear)

http://www.flickr.com/groups/freeballerz

freeballing cut off jeans shorts guys

http://www.flickr.com/groups/1075379@N24

Freeballing Lovers

http://www.flickr.com/groups/fblovers

Freeballing Shorts

http://www.flickr.com/groups/fb_shorts

Freeballz

http://www.flickr.com/groups/412874@N25

Plus related items:

CUTOFF SHORTS GUYS

http://www.flickr.com/groups/cutoffshortsguy

Guys In Sexy White Shorts

http://www.flickr.com/groups/2204334@N23

Guys in White Shorts

http://www.flickr.com/groups/1743800@N20

Men: wear short shorts and cut-offs http://www.flickr.com/groups/1388228@N25 Split shorts http://www.flickr.com/groups/669193@N24

Accidental Flash Cock Peek

http://www.flickr.com/groups/1779672@N24

Cock Peeking out of shorts

http://www.flickr.com/groups/2029102@N21

Everyday Guys in White Briefs

http://www.flickr.com/groups/whitebriefs

♪Peeking Place♪ http://www.flickr.com/groups/1167682@N22

Totally flaw observation.

hahaha was just teasing since someone was asking if small lor big package made a difference. Personally the whole joy in freeballing is the non restrictive nature since I been constantly in tight fitted undies since the 1st time we were told to put on undies as a child. Having an undies on had been second nature and remembering the 1st time freeballing the feeling had been as if almost naked even when I was wearing a rather tight fitted shorts with inner lining. A little strange that the family jewel was free and made it 's own little movement within the free space given. Big or small doesn't matter much and if it does, it most likely depend on the attire you had on than, be it super tight shorts, tight jeans, or loose shorts without inner lining or business pants.

The initial steps may be a little awkward but rest assure most likely than not, people don't notice what you are doing. No one really take note of another person crotch area unless you are as perverted or have a strange fetish like myself to find people of the same kind. Everything need to be done slow and steady. Start with a few hours in the comfort of your home, as you progress than move on to bolder stuff. The only reason why some of us are wary is we are so used to having undies on that a sudden change make you feel a little uncomfortable. Your consciousness would probably create a little arouse brother with his new found freedom. Over time when freeballing become second nature than, really it makes no different. I have gone no to freeball in jeans, Bermudas, shorts with or without linings, in and out of home, few hours to whole day with no difference. Of course there are drawback which had already been listed in previous posting. Touchwood, choking your little birdie in the zipper haven't been experience here, I think if you are careful and don't rush since you know you are not protected there, you should be fine. Can't be help if you get pee stain nut again if your attire underneath is thick than such issue isn't an issue as no one comes near enough to smell or see the stain. I had on occasion dripped precut onto my thighs while i was aroused by my 'sightseeing' and had this 'OMG someone gonna spot me' but heck no.

There are good and bad in doing so, like you get to scratch your itchy balls more easily but no there are no blinking lights there to tell the whole that you are freeballing. So freeball all you want, big or small.

The groups I listed are all 18+ rated. Therefore to access them your flickr profile must state that you are over 18 years old and I trust in your Flickr account settings under "Privacy & Permissions" you have the search settings selected as "Safe Search: Off". Check these and re-try. Failing that, message me your Flickr name and I will hook you up to the required groups.

The groups I listed are all 18+ rated. Therefore to access them your flickr profile must state that you are over 18 years old and I trust in your Flickr account settings under "Privacy & Permissions" you have the search settings selected as "Safe Search: Off". Check these and re-try. Failing that, message me your Flickr name and I will hook you up to the required groups.

on top of this i might also add that some stuffs are 'country protected' meaning some stuff may be blocked due to the country you are from. 

A good point has been made by shyc. Those of you who have a Singapore-based Flickr/Yahoo account may well discover certain groups are "not available to you" - all thanks to your Dear Aunty at MDA!!!

The simple solution is that next time you are outside the little red dot you should take the opportunity to create a new yahoo mail address and a new Flickr Identity. It is as easy as making a brief visit to JB with you laptop and spending five minutes in a wifi hotspot (eg Starbucks). Thereafter you will enjoy ready access to all the entrancing smut that your heart desires.

Guest freeballer

I guess freeballing among the ang mohs are more common. The other day I was in town area. Saw a lot of ang mohs around that area. At first I only noticed that the shape of the penis is clearly shown. But didn't suspect anything. However when they start to walk. I can see the dick swinging left to right. It was quite obvious they were freeballing.

For locals. Hardly seen any obvious one. Although there were a few whose crotch area shows clearly the shape of the penis. But didn't see any swing of their dick when they walk.

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.