Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

Guest Guest

Circumsized man supporting that claim ^ actually after circumcision you need to freeball for a week plus. Nowadays I like to freeball too because the weather has been quite hot.

Yes. Circumcise a not. Freeball still the best. Plus the weather is sooooo hot

Guest Guest

Circumsized man supporting that claim ^ actually after circumcision you need to freeball for a week plus. Nowadays I like to freeball too because the weather has been quite hot.

Hi. Just wondering if there is any difference in feeling before circumcision and after circumcision for those whom freeballed before after. As in I tried pulling my foreskin all the way back, to have a feel how it feels like to be Circumsised. Very easy to get hard on.

Guest Guest

NS days were good to see ppl freeballing too

Especially in gym Once saw a guy wearing admin shorts with loose boxers Could see his balls and dick Such a turn on haha

Oh yes. NS days. Reminds of the time in tekong during BMT. Was surprised to a few of my bunk mates putting on their pants without underwear right after their shower. Initially I though it was after night and time for bed. And this was the reason why the freeball.

So I took special notice of them again in the morning. Damm high to see them pull down their shorts without under wear exposing their family jewels.

What was more surprising was the fact 2 of them are full time freballers. They put on their no. 4 uniforms without undies. Out of curiosity I asked them if they did not bring enough underwear to change. And their reply was no. I have been freeballing since I was a kid and hate unerwear.

Oh yes. NS days. Reminds of the time in tekong during BMT. Was surprised to a few of my bunk mates putting on their pants without underwear right after their shower. Initially I though it was after night and time for bed. And this was the reason why the freeball.

So I took special notice of them again in the morning. Damm high to see them pull down their shorts without under wear exposing their family jewels.

What was more surprising was the fact 2 of them are full time freballers. They put on their no. 4 uniforms without undies. Out of curiosity I asked them if they did not bring enough underwear to change. And their reply was no. I have been freeballing since I was a kid and hate unerwear.

You must be really lucky. It's hard to find freeballing nsf these days. Though I do know one who sleeps without any underwear but he's always so careful and only change out his underwear just before he sleeps so didnt manage to see anything interesting.

Guest Freeballing

doing this more often would make you less sensitive right?

Yes. I agree. Doing it more often will make it less sensitive. As in at the initial stage of freeballing. It is easy to get hard on. After a few more attempts. It is less often a hard on occurs

Guest Lionel

Yes. I agree. Doing it more often will make it less sensitive. As in at the initial stage of freeballing. It is easy to get hard on. After a few more attempts. It is less often a hard on occurs

Been 'freeballing' (shorts no inner-liners) during all my runs the past few weeks and getting used to it.

I am not sure if anyone noticed it but hmm, don't really care so long i feel comfortable. Maybe next time i should 'freeball' and go topless too, lols :)

Been 'freeballing' (shorts no inner-liners) during all my runs the past few weeks and getting used to it.

I am not sure if anyone noticed it but hmm, don't really care so long i feel comfortable. Maybe next time i should 'freeball' and go topless too, lols :)

Setting yourself up to be STOMPed. :)

Guest Guest

never see army guys freeball before, both in bmt, unit days or reservists....

but ah pek underwear......plenty... :yuk:

never see army guys freeball before, both in bmt, unit days or reservists....

but ah pek underwear......plenty... :yuk:

Haha there're also quite a lot of those wearing boxers that are longer than the army short (ie sticking out from the bottom of the shorts) :yuk:

had 'chance' again last week, after having to keep wet underwear in bag and head home. my poor bro, forced to directly rest on on side of trouser's seam joint below zipper, each walk stride like as if gonna bruise side of shaft, let alone concern of post-piss residue if pantsllighter colour eg grey. and, when a top has erection, quite challenging situation outside ;)

I go without underwear anytime possible. I wear under to work and when i'm going to important meetings. I freeball whenever possible. I have went to a more baggie short so it's more difficult to tell when i'm without undies. My wife usually can tell when i'm without undies but either doesn't care any more or i'm hiding it well with the baggie shorts.

Guest Freeballer

I go without underwear anytime possible. I wear under to work and when i'm going to important meetings. I freeball whenever possible. I have went to a more baggie short so it's more difficult to tell when i'm without undies. My wife usually can tell when i'm without undies but either doesn't care any more or i'm hiding it well with the baggie shorts.

I used to be liked you, wearing under wears only during important meeting and freeball when ever possible. Recently, I don't really care if there are any important meetings or appointment. I would just freeball regardless of the material.

It is true in a way that wearing baggie shorts or pants do high the freeballing well.

Guest Guest

today saw 2 muscular and tall ang mohs in swimming pool changing room, out from cubicles wrapped in towels

once the towels are off, both of them reveal their nice fat cocks in flaccid state

after that they just put on their berms w/o underwear

that got me semi hard, though i dun really fancy ang moh but what a sight to behold!

Guest freeballing

Not bad looking. Slim, and slightly tan.

today saw 2 muscular and tall ang mohs in swimming pool changing room, out from cubicles wrapped in towels

once the towels are off, both of them reveal their nice fat cocks in flaccid state

that got me semi hard, though i dun really fancy ang moh but what a sight to behold!

I am not surprised that ang moh freball.

Guest Freeballer

Ang moh free balling is common from what I know.i sed to have one school mate from is also ang moh. I noticed that he was freeballing and ask him. He noted that he is indeed freeballing and he had been doing it since young and it is very common back in their country.

Recently. When I visited one of the local resort. I saw one black and one ang moh free balling. As the walk, can see the swing very clearly

Guest Guest

Reminds me of the time when I was waiting for a train. There was this guy crouching and texting. From where I stood, I could see straight down his shorts, seeing his hairy bush, cock and balls and all. Nice :).

Saw a mentally disorder guy this morning at cck Lot one shopping. He is about early to mid 30s I guess. He walked around in the mall with a big woody, obviously must be free balling. He used to walk around aimlessly in cck central area. Frankly speaking if he is not mentally ill and gloom up a little, he is actually quite good looking. :P

sleepy

I like to freeball, cos wearing underwear is hot and uncomfy. I don't like the feeling of fabric clinging so closely to and around the groin area. Sometimes it gets hard and obvious but I don't care. I only wear underwear when I don't want certain ppl to see that hard ding dong, so rude lah, like that guy kena stomped on mrt, machiam free entertainment for all. Joker.

Guest Guest

I like to freeball, cos wearing underwear is hot and uncomfy. I don't like the feeling of fabric clinging so closely to and around the groin area. Sometimes it gets hard and obvious but I don't care. I only wear underwear when I don't want certain ppl to see that hard ding dong, so rude lah, like that guy kena stomped on mrt, machiam free entertainment for all. Joker.

Yes. It is very warm to wear underwear especially during these super hot months. Even going commando I still feel warm on the inside.

Guest Freeballer

Go naked in public?! Errrrrr..... I am not so gung-ho la. Lolx. Weather is freaking hot. No doubt.

LOL...no I won't do tat...wat I meant was, I will go naked if is legal...I nt tat siao....

ya...freaking hot lor....

Oh yes. The weather is very hot. Even going commando is still warm.

Going naked. I do that in my room and sleep naked too. Best thing is when parents are out. I walk around naked in the house. Sleeping naked and getting up to go toilet pee is so much easier.

Oh yes. The weather is very hot. Even going commando is still warm.

Going naked. I do that in my room and sleep naked too. Best thing is when parents are out. I walk around naked in the house. Sleeping naked and getting up to go toilet pee is so much easier.

Yaya....i oso slp naked...but covered w blanket when aircon is on (but door nt locked).....will walk ard @ hm w underwear or boxer when parent ard a nt....dun wan to go naked....wait complaint by neighboors... =P

Yaya....i oso slp naked...but covered w blanket when aircon is on (but door nt locked).....will walk ard @ hm w underwear or boxer when parent ard a nt....dun wan to go naked....wait complaint by neighboors... =P

Totally agree. Walking around the house in skimpy shorts n boxers too. No no to nude. Singapore neighbours are damn uptight. Be naked in your own house if reported also will kena.

Guest Freeballer

From the design of my unit. Neighbours not likely to see. Unless I open my main door.

Fun to be freeballing, sleep naked and walk around naked

From the design of my unit. Neighbours not likely to see. Unless I open my main door.

perhaps you could host a freeball/nude enthusiast party?

If I cant feel it, I aint faking it

Ooh nice... My unit is the same somehow only partially faces one of the neighbour... haha... but they kept their screens down all the time... 

Anyway If no one is at home i normally just walk about at home naked in and out of the room...

And i do freeball normally after gym/swim .... When its my break day going out... and when i feel like going to freeball =)

Grass is always Greener on the other side....don't you think so? O.o

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.