Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

Seems like freeballing is getting popular among guys. Wondering if prolong freeball will give lower hanging sacs? I remember as a child going to school and waiting for a bus at the bus-stop, saw an elder uncle standing in front with one leg on the bench. Could see his balls dangling from the opening of his Bermuda. (Maybe this was what started my fetish for low hangers) Hence could those who had freeballs for years verify this? DO you have low hangers? Or could any newbie freeballs describe that it help them change from tight balls to low hangers?

• 2 weeks later...

seems to me that alot of sporean guys (whether str8 or gay) dun wear underwear. i always see guys change straight into their office pants, jeans, berms or shorts w/o any underwear in gyms or swimming pools

Yup~ I freeball everyday...no matter at work, causal and home. 

Looking for Mature Top as bf~

eion

it 's obvious u r an underwear person, look at your photo please...for freeballers who doesnt wear underwear and freeballs no matter what happened, totally ditched their undies ...

Yup~ I freeball everyday...no matter at work, causal and home. 

i luv underwear,so no matter what: i will "present" myself and die in underwear.... and the brand i m wearing represents my TOP fav brand (not just my 2nd fav, or 3rd fav brand)....this is to ensure consistency in my words and thoughts....

I felt that be it gay or not, many singaporeans splash useless emotions (in forum or fb) about a political group or a person or a food/restaurant and as though, praying for their deaths, yet offered no consistent solutions to resolve that, they just wanna to voice as a "bystander" and that is it...

This is really inept! 

Next will be some gays : who kept asking questions, as though they are compiling household statistics, and eventually when being asked why r they asking such questions, or being asked how about me asking u those questions, they became speechless and refuse to answer? If u dont like being asked , then stop expecting people to answer u....

Hope i have NOT deviate from the topic:

the reason why i dislike freeballing is cos i m "Cut" !

Any cut person yet luv freeballing? we should do a survey...

i luv underwear,so no matter what: i will "present" myself and die in underwear.... and the brand i m wearing represents my TOP fav brand (not just my 2nd fav, or 3rd fav brand)....this is to ensure consistency in my words and thoughts....

I felt that be it gay or not, many singaporeans splash useless emotions (in forum or fb) about a political group or a person or a food/restaurant and as though, praying for their deaths, yet offered no consistent solutions to resolve that, they just wanna to voice as a "bystander" and that is it...

This is really inept! 

Next will be some gays : who kept asking questions, as though they are compiling household statistics, and eventually when being asked why r they asking such questions, or being asked how about me asking u those questions, they became speechless and refuse to answer? If u dont like being asked , then stop expecting people to answer u....

Hope i have NOT deviate from the topic:

the reason why i dislike freeballing is cos i m "Cut" !

Any cut person yet luv freeballing? we should do a survey...

Me. Simply love the feeling.

Freeballing Fridays at work for me ...

Freeballing at clubbing for me ...

Freeballing when shopping for groceries at neighbourhood malls ...

Half freeballing when jogging ... ( inner lining of running shorts present )

Same as what I always do. I don't even wear sports shorts with inner lining kind. I like it like a bell, haha

nice to know that there are non-uncut who luv freeballing...though my idol luv freeballing : Jay Chou, i felt he must be uncut
i really dont like non-soft materials eg pants/jeans brushing my "head" and i find it losing control if i free balled

Japanese really dig into what s best for men who luv control:

eion

it 's obvious u r an underwear person, look at your photo please...for freeballers who doesnt wear underwear and freeballs no matter what happened, totally ditched their undies ...

Lol~ u mean my profile pic? that my 1 yr back pic..I start freeballing a yr back

Then your profile pic can't be a recent pic then ;)

Yup! u rite!

Looking for Mature Top as bf~

For the past 2 months, I have started to freeball on every Fridays... wow it was kinda kinky n erotic to freeball inside my jeans..

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

i did during reservist ... in no 4 :)

Is nice... i do that too but only problem is that sometimes the button will open up... haha

Yeah the pants is very "dangerous". Even if it's buttoned up, one could see thru' the holes between 2buttons. Thus, freeball w careful. Lolx

Yeah... so have to be careful else will be teased... LOL

army no.4 pants.....

dun have to be afraid to be teased man.

i also wore that and freeball a no. of times during reservist.

once a fellow reservist mate stared at my crotch area and asked me 'wah u never wear underwear ar'

i looked down and saw that one of my button pop out and my pubic hair area can be seen.

i asked him 'wah why u staring at my crotch, u wanna see my cock is it.'

he is married and cute looking, to my 'surprise' he gt paiseh and said no lah haha and face turned red. :P

army no.4 pants.....

dun have to be afraid to be teased man.

i also wore that and freeball a no. of times during reservist.

once a fellow reservist mate stared at my crotch area and asked me 'wah u never wear underwear ar'

i looked down and saw that one of my button pop out and my pubic hair area can be seen.

i asked him 'wah why u staring at my crotch, u wanna see my cock is it.'

he is married and cute looking, to my 'surprise' he gt paiseh and said no lah haha and face turned red. :P

I know this type will always end up a Tiko Peh

Just outside of Befok Mall this morning, there was this young str8 couple. The guy was in basketball shorts and obviously without underwear. One could see his cock swinging left right as he walked and even some protrusion from his shorts. So obvious even my Mum made a comment, "wah, how come this young man wear like that out in public?"

And your mum didnt realised that her own son is doing the same....

No. Cos I check myself in front of a mirror before I leave my house. Ha ha.

Also, I think it's not about one freeball or not. It's about not being too "obvious" or "too offensive" in the public.

Edited by bluerunner

No. Cos I check myself in front of a mirror before I leave my house. Ha ha.

Also, I think it's not about one freeball or not. It's about not being too "obvious" or "too offensive" in the public.

People should have the rights to be proud of their swinging dicks. If that's offensive, so are clevages. Be proud and swing those muthaf**kers!

Love to go commando all the time - in school, at home, outside - not for the attention, but for this weird sense of personal satisfaction :) i do think sometimes the bulge is showing too much though, especially with chinos

We tend to be more conscious of it then others. Anyway so what, we all know a dick is there. Free the bird and let them flutter in chinos!

I do that when I forget to bring a fresh pair to the gym to change.

Also sometimes when I'm not with my boyfriend to avoid spontatous stiffie

So considering now that you are single, is that often?

Guest bbttaann

Hahah yes we know that the dick is there, but sometimes, the shape is really obvious. Think the last time i freeball in chinos was when i realised one of my pubes actually went through one of the tiny spaces between the chino threads and stuck itself proudly outside 

Hahah yes we know that the dick is there, but sometimes, the shape is really obvious. Think the last time i freeball in chinos was when i realised one of my pubes actually went through one of the tiny spaces between the chino threads and stuck itself proudly outside

Plucks**

That only happens for me when I trim too short. The solution, wax!

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.