Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

Guest guest

Probably boxers. I see many straight guys at my gym do that. They either are oblivious or want the attention. As I had mentioned earlier, the guy who did the jump rope class at my gym, he had that effect in the video above. It is one thing to go commando under jeans, which is more form fitting. versus lose gym shorts.

Seriously how does anyone freeball in gym esp when doin cardio. I was not freeballing but was wearing a very loose old pair of boxer briefs n seriously it was unbearable when my cock was swinging as I ran and it rubbed against my underwear. My cockhead was so sensitive that i had to hold down my dick several times during the run. Luckily there were not dat many pple at the row of threadmills. I swear i could hv cummed if i didnt do this. My cockhead was so super sensitive w d repeated rubbing. Maybe its because i hv not cummed in over 3 weeks but I dont think so. Hats off to those who can freeball w no problems while doing classes.

Guest Guest

Today one guy strip his shorts in front of me and i saw his balls. So there are people who freeball..

How does one strip and only show off balls? Invisible penis lol.

Seriously how does anyone freeball in gym esp when doin cardio. I was not freeballing but was wearing a very loose old pair of boxer briefs n seriously it was unbearable when my cock was swinging as I ran and it rubbed against my underwear. My cockhead was so sensitive that i had to hold down my dick several times during the run. Luckily there were not dat many pple at the row of threadmills. I swear i could hv cummed if i didnt do this. My cockhead was so super sensitive w d repeated rubbing. Maybe its because i hv not cummed in over 3 weeks but I dont think so. Hats off to those who can freeball w no problems while doing classes.

The more you do it, the easier it becomes.

After a while, the head becomes immune to any form of contact with clothing and it will not be that sensitive to the rubbing.

Seriously how does anyone freeball in gym esp when doin cardio. I was not freeballing but was wearing a very loose old pair of boxer briefs...

Talking about going to the gym wearing boxer briefs, I once saw a guy wearing admin shorts and boxer briefs 

HIs dick and balls were in full view while he was using the machines

Quite a sight.

Prolly the head is desensitised. Common for "exposed" head.

Yes. After a while you will be able to control your erection from the sensation of your dick head rubbing against the material of your pants. However, if you are horny, you will still have some erection. The trick is to j.o or satisfied your lust b4 freeballing... ;)

I have a circumcised penis and always freeball in the gym lol. Am Singaporean Chinese by the way. I think circumcised men will not have any problems with sensitivity once the cockhead has been permanently exposed for years and rubbing against shorts or underwear. 

I have a circumcised penis and always freeball in the gym lol. Am Singaporean Chinese by the way. I think circumcised men will not have any problems with sensitivity once the cockhead has been permanently exposed for years and rubbing against shorts or underwear.

wow im hard reading this.very str8 n direct.yeah man.circumcised cock r senseless.mmmmmm.lol

• 2 weeks later...

Just saw this fairly straight hunk wearing his office pants without undies, after shower at gym. Makes me wonder who has a higher tendency to free-ball - gays or straights? Always thought the straights prefer to wear their regular briefs cos free-ball is way too kinky

Just saw this fairly straight hunk wearing his office pants without undies, after shower at gym. Makes me wonder who has a higher tendency to free-ball - gays or straights? Always thought the straights prefer to wear their regular briefs cos free-ball is way too kinky

preference nothing to do with whether you are bi gay or straight, some straight like to wear g string too, and many gay don't fancy about it. Edited by snowball

Guess it is just a matter of what fetish guys have or what turns them on, whether they feel kinky freeballing

Saw a guy taking off his executive wear and underwear, and putting on just the gym shorts with liner. Too bad he's facing the wall and I couldn't see his jewel! Cute face but not tall.

Guest Guest

Honestly it varies. I'm circumcised too but my glans is very sensitive, I actually don't really enjoy it when the glans is stimulated cos it's too sensitive. Don't think all circumcised men have insensitive cock heads.

• 2 weeks later...

Just now went jogging topless and free-balling.. lol

Jogged in commando last evening. Halfway felt like balls ache a little. Used my hands to cup my balls during jog. Gd feeling. Hehe!

What's ur experience ?

Edited by Yu Bc

Have never jogged with underwear. Have always relied on the inner lining on shorts in lieu of underwear. Never had any discomfort at all

Fucking HOT weather had forced me to be in commando to work for the past weeks...  Be it in Jeans or Slacks ..

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Have never jogged with underwear. Have always relied on the inner lining on shorts in lieu of underwear. Never had any discomfort at all

Same here. Since there is inner lining inside my ru no g shorts, I have stopped wearing underwear beneath my shorts.

Honestly it varies. I'm circumcised too but my glans is very sensitive, I actually don't really enjoy it when the glans is stimulated cos it's too sensitive. Don't think all circumcised men have insensitive cock heads.

Yeah. Agree that the sensitivity varies for circumsised guys. Not all will be desensitised...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guests

Anyone still free ball when they are overseas. Have been travelling lately free balling and I notice some of our neighbouring countries citizens also free ball. Especially our neighbour down south

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone still free ball when they are overseas. Have been travelling lately free balling and I notice some of our neighbouring countries citizens also free ball. Especially our neighbour down south

I freeball even oversea travel~

Looking for Mature Top as bf~

I often go to swimming pool in loose short pants.
It was joyful to sit on the pool side letting the wave crossed my body and the thin pants, and caused the tent pop up in my shorts each time. I have to let the wood soften before able to stand up and move to other Jacuzzi pool. Anyone enjoy this?   

Nothing new la.im always commando .only wear undies with exec wear to office.other than that commando.sometime when i saw a hot guy otw to hawker ctr,will get hardon.gotta cover with my wallet in hand.lol

Is that s long wallet (like some ladies carry)or ..... Just s small hardon ? :o

Guest Guest

Wearing undies is totally unnecessary, all the more so during this hot weather. 

In fact, to wear one now feels totally out of place for me.

The crotch male masculine odor would be wafting all around you , if you choose to dispense with underwear, especially in this hot and humid weather we have been having these few days.

An extra layer of clothing seems to be able capture some of the male crotch odor , there is a reason for underwears and briefs.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guests

I was with a friend at an international school yesterday. I noticed there were a lot of students from overseas. Like those an moh and Chinese . When they were walking. I can see clearly the shape of the dick and it was "shaking" as they walk.

There was one I was able to confirm my suspicion. When this ang moh sat down and open his legs. I could see his well shaven dick through his shirts.

Is it a trend Singapore is getting to hot that more people are going commando or is it that ang moh are more open to freeballing.

Anyone had similar experience?

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.