Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

Freeballing is great! Similar to boxer shorts, free balling is actually good for the testicles & sperm. It allows the sac to regulate the temperature of the testicles, shrinking when it needs warmth & expanding when it needs to cool off. This helps the sac to maintain the ideal temp for our sperm. Also in regards to Guest's question, yes Caucasians are more open to freeballing in their countries, esp in Europe! I personally freeballed as a kid & it allowed my genitals to grow as much as it needed. Only downside, if you feel it is a downside, is that your penis ends up pointing downwards or horizontally to your body. I think its the ideal sucking pose lol  ;)

Guest Freeballing

Freeballing is great! Similar to boxer shorts, free balling is actually good for the testicles & sperm. It allows the sac to regulate the temperature of the testicles, shrinking when it needs warmth & expanding when it needs to cool off. This helps the sac to maintain the ideal temp for our sperm. Also in regards to Guest's question, yes Caucasians are more open to freeballing in their countries, esp in Europe! I personally freeballed as a kid & it allowed my genitals to grow as much as it needed. Only downside, if you feel it is a downside, is that your penis ends up pointing downwards or horizontally to your body. I think its the ideal sucking pose lol ;)

How come in Europe you guys free ball too ? Weather too hot also ? I think Singapore it is not too common. Not sure if in Europe ?

Guest Freeballer

Aiyah their private too big to accomodate in undies la.tats y commando.lol

Lol I like that idea. I think In Singapore the weather is way too hot. That's why we free ball. Anyone veto to this saying.

No big deal. For years we have not been wearing underwear onces we get home. And we sleep in the nude most of the time because its a healthy thing. Going out shopping or whatever we do outside depending on what we wear.. If lose pants no under wear, if tide pants its better with underwear, for myself i don want my bird to get caught with my zip when i go pee..you know what i mean.

Guest Steve

If wearing fbt shorts no need undies cos it has inner lining. For pants and jeans it depends on the material if it's too abrasive. . My poor dick.

Guest Guest

Freeballing while in no 4 is the best eh... Hahah

one button accidentally opened while i was slacking away in no4, freeballing. luckily and i hope so that no one discovered it and i quickly button it back

Guest Guest

i wonder if u free

ball in no4 or those button fly instead of zipper, would your cock hair stick out hahaha

so far no but i experience my nipple hair sticking out of my tee.

now no chance to freeball in no4 cos we have to change in bunk for in camp. it will be outright obvious if you freeball

i wonder if u free

ball in no4 or those button fly instead of zipper, would your cock hair stick out hahaha

The button fly on no4 does not "conceal" well. Often, one can see what underwear you are wearing inside. If you are going commando in your no4, do be extra careful.

The button fly on no4 does not "conceal" well. Often, one can see what underwear you are wearing inside. If you are going commando in your no4, do be extra careful.

would anyone go stare at your area till so extreme. yes, the buttons are not 100% seal proof but i think it shouldnt be easy for anyone to see beyond that.

would anyone go stare at your area till so extreme. yes, the buttons are not 100% seal proof but i think it shouldnt be easy for anyone to see beyond that.

U will be surprised. I guess that's what some guys are thinking. I have seen a few in the mrt where their underwear and crotch were fully visible without much effort.

Guest First timer

Forgot to bring a new pair for undies out today. Had to freeball after gym. Keep getting hard on while walking. Exciting experience but really scary too

Guest First timer

Tried it again today. Brought my undies but decided not to wear it. Gonna meet my friend for dinner later. Hopefully it won't be too excited >.<

Saw this guy going commando in the gym the other day. When I entered the changing room, he was in his underwear. Then I saw him stripped and put on a pair of shorts. Wow free balling in the gym! Won't it give chance to incidental exposure meh?

Saw this guy going commando in the gym the other day. When I entered the changing room, he was in his underwear. Then I saw him stripped and put on a pair of shorts. Wow free balling in the gym! Won't it give chance to incidental exposure meh?

Maybe that is his intention. Who knows ?

I freeball in the gym as well...

image.jpeg

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.