Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

12 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Think saw someone on the mrt freeballing in his shorts too, from the outline in front...

Notice that when freeballing, the back of the shorts tends to go in between the butt crack when walking?

thats what my fetish is ... either shorts in commando or tight undies, love to see that seam goes in between the butt crack ... slurp slurp

10 hours ago, DeMarko said:

thats what my fetish is ... either shorts in commando or tight undies, love to see that seam goes in between the butt crack ... slurp slurp

Yeah my favourite kind of view on the street. Seam that goes between buns.. esp if it's a slim guy..

Guest Freeballer
13 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

Yeah my favourite kind of view on the street. Seam that goes between buns.. esp if it's a slim guy..

If the guy has a cherry butt even better. 

Guest Uncle Meng

I was in kopitiam downstairs. Saw this cute Indian daddy with his kid eat prata. He sat opposite me, so I can see full view of his hairy balls and huge cock, from his sports lose shorts. Freeballing!!  He then noticed me looking, then spreaded his legs further with a rising cock. Wah. So thick and throbbing. But his wife around. So didn't dare exchange numbers. Go home jerk off thinking of him

Guest Freeballer
On 12/26/2019 at 1:46 PM, Guest Uncle Meng said:

I was in kopitiam downstairs. Saw this cute Indian daddy with his kid eat prata. He sat opposite me, so I can see full view of his hairy balls and huge cock, from his sports lose shorts. Freeballing!!  He then noticed me looking, then spreaded his legs further with a rising cock. Wah. So thick and throbbing. But his wife around. So didn't dare exchange numbers. Go home jerk off thinking of him

Lots of daddy freeballing. I saw 1 daddy with twin toddlers freeballing at the market having his breakfast.

Rather big dick and super hairy. He was wearing those army shorts. 

Guest Guest sexy tights
On 12/3/2019 at 3:43 PM, Guest Guest said:

Saw a hunky bald man this morning at coffeeshop (think after his morning jog). He was wearing tee n a grey color short length sports tights (above his knee). Guarantee he is freeballing ! His cock outline n shape (parking upwards 2 o'clock) was so obvious on his tightts. The underside of his cock head protruding on his tights was quite a sight. Some men are so daring n confidence. 

I just bought my tights yesterday. Nicely fit on my butt, cock and balls. Wore it this morning without undies and shorts at train to Gym. 

Kinda protruding even not erect. 

It got semi erected on train, kinda sexy feeling. Fortunately not  much people in train this early morning. 

On 1/3/2020 at 11:24 AM, Think Of Others said:

Well some jogging shorts come with a inner mesh, so it should be able to support the tool pretty well. Thus I don't see a need to wear any undie beneath. Otherwise it can restrict movement and feel a little warm, hence uncomfortable.

Yup. Can get abrasion more easily if wear underwear + shorts with inner mesh.

On 1/3/2020 at 10:27 AM, Guest Freeballer said:

Lots of daddy freeballing. I saw 1 daddy with twin toddlers freeballing at the market having his breakfast.

Rather big dick and super hairy. He was wearing those army shorts. 

There once a daddy at the gym using the calf machine and he was free balling. Everytime he spreads his legs his tool is peeping throught the mesh on his shorts. What a sight. I was just enjoying the view discreetly while im doin my routine. Hahaha

2 hours ago, top_suck said:

There once a daddy at the gym using the calf machine and he was free balling. Everytime he spreads his legs his tool is peeping throught the mesh on his shorts. What a sight. I was just enjoying the view discreetly while im doin my routine. Hahaha

Cool. Which gym is it?

18 hours ago, suckmegood said:

Yup. Can get abrasion more easily if wear underwear + shorts with inner mesh.

I will remove the inner mesh completely and just go commando. As shown in my DP... inner mesh removed

Edited by DeMarko

On 1/10/2020 at 8:55 PM, gaydudesg said:

I've gone commando at activesg gym before 

I always hit the gym commando... love the sensation of my balls slapping my thighs

when I jog on the treadmill.... !!

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Guest Freeballer said:

Moving around doing CNY visiting freeballing. Taking puic transport hopefully to see people freeballing tooo.. 

I went to  on Saturday and Sunday in commando. 

Guest Freeballer
On 1/27/2020 at 4:14 PM, DeMarko said:

I went to  on Saturday and Sunday in commando. 

Did you managed to win some money gambling ? I freeball too, but donate some money to my niece and nephew for their pocket money. 

18 minutes ago, Guest Freeballer said:

Did you managed to win some money gambling ? I freeball too, but donate some money to my niece and nephew for their pocket money. 

Yea i won some $$ from Mahjong and poker

11 minutes ago, Guest Jayden said:

I lost quite a fair bit. 

Actually, i lost initially then luckily i bought a pair of Yellow G-string in my pocket. So i went to the toilet and then put on my Yellow G-string and from there, i started to win. The wording on the G-string says 'Sure Win"

b32930a93212bafe2b373c6e03e12a7e.jpg.7ea62ffc5a4e9c1a225792179718e053.jpg

Edited by DeMarko

1 hour ago, DeMarko said:

Actually, i lost initially then luckily i bought a pair of Yellow G-string in my pocket. So i went to the toilet and then put on my Yellow G-string and from there, i started to win. The wording on the G-string says 'Sure Win"

b32930a93212bafe2b373c6e03e12a7e.jpg.7ea62ffc5a4e9c1a225792179718e053.jpg

so lucky. but it is a nice under wear

2 hours ago, justaguy said:

Haha... me too when I play mahjong with friend.  Was in  t shirt and shorts only. Nice experience and won a bit of money that night

GOOD ! But initially i made some lost

So i went to the toilet and then put on my Yellow G-string and from there, i started to win. The wording on the G-string says 'Sure Win"

12 minutes ago, Davidwhitebriefs said:

Like to freeball when alone. Feels like freedom and felt much more sexier especially when passing by the mirror. Don't be ashamed of freeballing,  appreciate the sexiness and beautiful body of yours 🤗

sexy man GIF

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Freeballer

I was freeballing when I did my gym workout in SAFRA and went for a shower there. When i entered the shower room, I was the only one there. So i put down my things and prepare to shower, just when I was pulling down my pants, a group of young boys, 6 of them, probably 18s to 20 walk in and saw we pulling down my pants without undies. 

They gave a smile and continued to do their stuff, just as I was about to enter the cubicle to shower. I saw 4 of them pulling down their pants without undies and cleanly shaved.

For a while, i thought they kept their undies and wear it after gym workout and shower (Dont have to wash extra). 

But i was wrong. After shower, they put on their pants without undies too..

More Freeballers these days ?

2 hours ago, Guest Freeballer said:

I was freeballing when I did my gym workout in SAFRA and went for a shower there. When i entered the shower room, I was the only one there. So i put down my things and prepare to shower, just when I was pulling down my pants, a group of young boys, 6 of them, probably 18s to 20 walk in and saw we pulling down my pants without undies. 

They gave a smile and continued to do their stuff, just as I was about to enter the cubicle to shower. I saw 4 of them pulling down their pants without undies and cleanly shaved.

For a while, i thought they kept their undies and wear it after gym workout and shower (Dont have to wash extra). 

But i was wrong. After shower, they put on their pants without undies too..

More Freeballers these days ?

Nice. Did they bite their lips.looking at u?

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.