Male HQ

Discussion On Incestuous Liaison With Family Members & Blood Relatives Like Cousin / Uncle (Compiled)

Guest Hawk Company

Guest Hawk Company

My army friend who is also my jo buddy, has a twin brother who is elder by a few minutes. Both of them are handsome as I met his brother during one of the chalet gathering. My friend later told me that he and his brother had been doing mutual jerking until the brother has a gf. I was a bit shocked and thought that does it consider an incest? Or, is this common between brothers as I am the only child.

My army friend who is also my jo buddy, has a twin brother who is elder by a few minutes. Both of them are handsome as I met his brother during one of the chalet gathering. My friend later told me that he and his brother had been doing mutual jerking until the brother has a gf. I was a bit shocked and thought that does it consider an incest? Or, is this common between brothers as I am the only child.

since it already happened, incest or not is not important, one of them already got a gf, hopefully the other one got his soon and they would live their life as normal there after.

we all face different challengers and difficulties during our puberty/teenage period, it is just part of growing up.

留人间多少爱 迎浮也千变 和有情人做快乐的事 莫问是劫是缘

I had the pleasure of servicing all four brothers from the same family once. All four new I had fun with thier brothers but never had 3some or 4some with them. The best part was they are not gay but all straight hokkien bengs but they are horny like hell. Till today I missed the second brother very much. I wish I could have more of that kind of fun now.

• 5 months later...
Guest voxierock

Hmm... I learnt wanking via my cousin who's older than me by like 6 or 7 years.

He didn't know I learnt it from him though, cos he was doing it in his room and didn't lock his door, I wanted to go play basketball with him, but saw him wanking in his room instead.

Friend-wise,

only once, with my bestest friend of more than 10 years. Sometimes we'll go swimming and share a cubicle, wanked together but no sex involved, i'm already attached to a guy. :)

Hmm... I learnt wanking via my cousin who's older than me by like 6 or 7 years.

He didn't know I learnt it from him though, cos he was doing it in his room and didn't lock his door, I wanted to go play basketball with him, but saw him wanking in his room instead.

Friend-wise,

only once, with my bestest friend of more than 10 years. Sometimes we'll go swimming and share a cubicle, wanked together but no sex involved, i'm already attached to a guy. :)

why u and ur best fren can wank together? u guys lust for each other? i feel funny if my best fren wants to jerk off w me..afterall it weird to see his cock and fantasize.

does wanking with stranger constitute betrayal to bf?

I hate to be a kill joy , but isn't cousins and cousins sex contact a form of incest > Incest.

Moderators , have BW changed their policy on incestuous encounters .

• 10 months later...
Guest Erotictales

Super salah topic here. Brothers. As in your real life brother.

Anybody got do anything with your own brother before?

Not really talking so much about incest. But more like, maybe mutual exploration when growing up. Or you were just into puberty and super blur, so go consult your kor and he show you thingy.

Most welcome to share too if you do have some sort of, erm, sexual want, for your kor or di?

:)

Super salah topic here. Brothers. As in your real life brother.

Anybody got do anything with your own brother before?

Not really talking so much about incest. But more like, maybe mutual exploration when growing up. Or you were just into puberty and super blur, so go consult your kor and he show you thingy.

Most welcome to share too if you do have some sort of, erm, sexual want, for your kor or di?

:)

Recently meet up with one malay guy, notice that he is sharing a room with his brother, tease him whether he disturb his brother, who know he really ans me that not that he disturb his brother, is that when his brother feel horny will come and disturb him mid of the nite and he will fxxk him....twice monthly this will happened as his brother BF is not in town...sound so kinky......ha ha ha

Guest darkflame

I don't have siblings but I grew up with my cousin.

We often bathed together as kids so we sort of explored a bit while the two of us were alone.

One time I gave my cousin a blow job after he saw pxxn for the first time. I don't know if he enjoyed it but I did, to be honest. :rolleyes:

Cuz I was intrigued by how the woman was blowing the man and instinctively I sort of wanted to suck the tool despite having one myself.

My cousin is straight now btw.

My brother and i used to mock fight alot, pretending to be wrestlers or using sticks as swords. The loser had to face a penalty like having to climb down 10 stories of stairs and back up again or having to crawl on all fours and let the other ride like a horse.

Then one time, I think I was 13 then, he's one year older. As penalty, he tied my hands, pulled down my shorts and squeezed my testicles. It hurt like hell and yet, some part of me liked it. That's when I realized I enjoyed being sexually humiliated.

Sadly, that incident strained our relationship and he barely talked to me after that.

Recently meet up with one malay guy, notice that he is sharing a room with his brother, tease him whether he disturb his brother, who know he really ans me that not that he disturb his brother, is that when his brother feel horny will come and disturb him mid of the nite and he will fxxk him....twice monthly this will happened as his brother BF is not in town...sound so kinky......ha ha ha

It sounds abit disturbing rather than kinky! :blink:

It does happen, especially if the age gap is small but it's just a part of growing up. It's about exploring your emerging sexuality since you are going through puberty. It may not mean that you / your bro are gay at all.

My brother and I are are only 2 year apart. During the puberty years we experimented a little but grew out of it. He's straight now but during those times I discovered that I was gay.

In case you're wondering, I'm not "in love" or have the hots for my bro. It was just a phase we went through, he's happily attached with his GF now and I have my own BF. I'm still in the closet tho, so no one in the family knows about my BF yet.

As for cousins... yes both of us did experiment around with our cousin too. He's also straight now.

Guest In the Middle

I grew up with an elder and younger brother. As teens, we did the usual stuff, like playing games, going swimming; nothing kinky. It then happened one night - I was kinda curious to find out what my elder brother's dick was like. We slept in double decker, he being on top. So I got up in the middle of the night, tried to take a peep at his dick. Lo and behold,, he woke up and asked me what I was trying to do. Oops for a moment, I was kinda embarrassed and didn't know what to say. Both my brothers grew up to be straight...guessed I'm kinda different

• 1 month later...

it has to start somewhere with someone close and you know well..

and most importantly, not actually related! thats the best...

So long he's happy, you r too...

No wonder my collegue so close to his godfather, fetch him from work almost everyday. Although their godfather godson relationship started since he was still a kid, something is fishy! I

Guest Asian Boy

God father is not consider incest, no blood relation. My sister who is older than me by 3 years have been blowing me since I was 9, no sperm yet than, she thought me to pump her when i was 16. I m 19 now, we still do it occasionally.

God father is not consider incest, no blood relation. My sister who is older than me by 3 years have been blowing me since I was 9, no sperm yet than, she thought me to pump her when i was 16. I m 19 now, we still do it occasionally.

cool dude, could i join in the fun?

To the guy who posted for advice on fixing his premature ejaculation blues, look no further for the ultimate solution.

ksy1f2jn2osi403qdr6f.gif

At 9 u are forgiven.

At 19 u should be ashamed.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

is this for real? I dun really believe it... lol

Yes, that is incest.

And str8 incest, which is slightly worse cause things can escalate and you can have a kid...

"Kinsey says everyone has homosexual tendencies in various degree. YOU'RE ALL GAY!!!" ~ from some kid I overheard in a KFC.

is it disgusting because majority thinks it is?

or is it?

9 and 12 year olds lack the maturity or ability to handle any of the sexual consequences.

How does a 9 year old handle a yeast infection or a foreskin infection?

Children are still considered innocent and are too vulnerable to risks.

That is the reason underaged sex is considered disgusting and illegal.

Will the both of you be satisfied with only an occasional blow or a pump?

Things will escalate eventually to where you cannot turn back.

"Kinsey says everyone has homosexual tendencies in various degree. YOU'RE ALL GAY!!!" ~ from some kid I overheard in a KFC.

is it disgusting because majority thinks it is?

or is it?

"The fact of being a child entails that a person is not developmentally ready to cope physically, emotionally or socially with sex & its consequences, and thus would be harmed by sexual contact regardless of the source. Thus, "sex with a child" is immoral because it is cruel, and cruelty habituates callousness, viciousness, vice in the perpetrator (i.e. paedophile) and probably in the victim as well (i.e. victim as future perpetrator).

Is "child" primarily a cultural or biological status? Is it a pre-gender (i.e. social role) or sexual capacity concept? I don't know. But a handy rule-of-thumb I think no cultural or moral relativist could honestly balk at might go something like this: a "child" is any little person who helplessly needs adult care & supervision in order to survive & thrive. It's the combined neediness & helplessness of children that makes sexual contact with them cruel, and therefore a vice."

http://forums.philosophyforums.com/comments.php?id=23710&findpost=402259#post402259

Guys won't make you happy, they only make you high.

Guest Asian Boy

I understand all of you peoples views, we have our clear views and angles to the situation.

When we (my sis and I) young, we use to peep at our parents having sex often, and often seeing my mum sucking my dad in the kitchen. And thats how all things started.

As for now, my sis still needs the feel of the big O when we do it, she gets it from no one else, with condom of course. Emotionally she is very normal with her life, I am gay, so with my sis, its different. She is very helpful, after my week in camp, the release is a big relief.

I am sure we not the only ones, just that such thing are very taboo and extremely closet.

And to add, my parents are almost 50 years old, they are still at it very often.

I understand all of you peoples views, we have our clear views and angles to the situation.

When we (my sis and I) young, we use to peep at our parents having sex often, and often seeing my mum sucking my dad in the kitchen. And thats how all things started.

As for now, my sis still needs the feel of the big O when we do it, she gets it from no one else, with condom of course. Emotionally she is very normal with her life, I am gay, so with my sis, its different. She is very helpful, after my week in camp, the release is a big relief.

I am sure we not the only ones, just that such thing are very taboo and extremely closet.

And to add, my parents are almost 50 years old, they are still at it very often.

and the reason you're telling us all this is?

Guys won't make you happy, they only make you high.

Guest is incest really wrong?

A few guys have responded to Asian Boy's story with "disgusting".

That is also how some straight people feel towards gay sex. They said gay sex is disgusting.

So feeling something to be disgusting does not mean that something is objectively wrong. It just happened that it went against your subjective taste and preferences, or it went against how you are socially conditioned.

Many straight people are socially conditioned to think that the only right way to have sex is between a man and a woman, not between a man and another man. So they find gay sex disgusting.

Similarly, many of us are socially conditioned to think that incest is disgusting.

Perhaps if we examine incest rationally, it is not wrong, as long as we do it in a way to prevent pregnancy (since any offspring from incest has a high chance of developing biological problems).

What do you think of the above analysis?

Our society doesn't allow sex between family members. Likewise, it doesn't allow gay sex too (however, in some countries, gay sex or relationship is OK). So the law differs from country to country.

So think about it, sex between guys allow but sex between two brothers is consider sick???? Who determine this clause? We say it is sick because of our upbringing and social norm and is an offence. However, if it is between two willing brothers, who is going to question you? if you don't tell anyone. If you look at a diff perspective, it is just another sex between two guys. Sister and brother, however, is very tricky because of pregnancy and what if your sister decided to get marry??? This is more complicated. Think about it carefully. For Asian's boy, if you are gay, how could you possibly having sex with your sister in the first place?

This is just like straight people calling gay sex abnormal and disgusting. We gays calling gay sex bet brothers disgusting??? So do we consider ourselves disgusting also??? The debate will never end because all will think he is right.. So best is don't ask don't tell. Just keep to yourself. There is really no right or wrong.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic