Male HQ

Discussion On Incestuous Liaison With Family Members & Blood Relatives Like Cousin / Uncle (Compiled)

Guest Hawk Company

Guest Incest

I am here to tell my encountered with my cousin and not here to being questioned by you unreasonable ppl...

I never asked you guys to read ... you can ignore my encountered if you dun believe it .... why make a big fuss over such small matters... i would advise those who do not believe what i said, to send in your resume to apply for Private Investigator job or related fields...

To stop those unreasonable ppl from digging too much.... my wife is 44 yo.

Guest 2nd Chance

How old is ur wife?

if she is same age as u... means... she gave birth to her first child at 14yo?

oh cum on guys... give him a break...

his daughters could be adopted by them,,,,,

Guest I_Also_did_incest

Haha, I'm also had similar encounter with my cousins before.

It was wayy long before when i was 10-13 years old i think.

Last time my cousins always come my house. Three of us. He and his little brother go in my room and play games.

But after seeing my Sister did experiment with my girl cousin, (they lock themselves in the room and start to tickling their vagina and gigling and feeling high, But strangely they let me stay in the room with them and watching them.. I know it's kinda stupid right? but they more older than me, maybe 14-16. and so im only 8 that time)

So I tell my two cousins, I want to try that too. We call it, let's play "Doctor".

Let we all strip, and examine each other.

but the thing is we don't have vagina to inspect, so we can only play with our own little penis.

I don't know what to do with his penis though, he younger than me, and I didn't interested in small penis.

But then after playing with our own penis, suddenly my cousin put my penis in his mouth and suck it, while the younger brother watching us.

I have no idea what to do, so i just try to return it. but i didnt like to put the penis in my mouth, i just thought it's dirty.

Well, since we're too young and no understanding at all about sexual thing, we didnt have any hardon, we just move on and play other thing.

Never did or discuss anything again since then,

Now my cousin married already.

While I'm still single.

lol

True Story.

-Joe-

Guest Guest

I love my cousin too much to allow this to happen.

When I was 16, my younger cousin(age 7)would come over to stay with us.

I treated him as my other 'brother'. We would cuddle in bed but one nite, he asked me if he could touch my dick.

I was shocked at his request and decided to push him aside. I guessed he was 'in heat' and 'touched' his own cock while

he slept.

• 3 months later...

Hi all, just curious if any of u guys have incest feelings or encounter(s) before. It may be your cousin, your elder/younger brother or even your dad! The feeling or wish of having sex with them. I believe some of u may have some interesting or weird experiences or encounters before. I know of a friend who turned gay bcos he was forced to have sex with his uncle(poor thing) but oh well..

I am currently serving NS and one day when I was on my way back home from camp and was feeling a lil horny due to the rainy weather and that thought and questions(what if my bro is gay? had sex with him and became casual partners?) suddenly came to mind. My bro has a good phsique(seen his body of cos!), often goes to the gym and is good looking too! Seeing his abs just makes me high yo! Seen his tool before and its long and thick! Gosh, writing this is making me hard haha! I'm a bottom and have always been having the thought of giving my bro a bj and got fxxked by him hard. Hmm.. What do u think?

Do share your story and your views on this!

Cheerios! :D

You're the sicko who always in trevvy chat asking people to talk about incest experiences. Go see a doctor just in case you have a son next time (hope not).

You're the sicko who always in trevvy chat asking people to talk about incest experiences. Go see a doctor just in case you have a son next time (hope not).

Wtf?! What makes you think I'm that person you're talking abt? I'm not, honest. Anw, I'm just curious if anyone out there has had the same thought as me before.. That's all. No intention to offend anyone or what so ever..

interestingly, sigmund freud (the father of modern day psychology - though i know many will also disagree with this statement) has this theory that the development of a man's sexual desire (perhaps more so in straight people than PLU) stems from an unfulfilled oppressed sexual desire for his mother, but he has to suppress these desires because he is apprehensive of his father.

so conversely, do PLU develops gay desires because of sexual obsession over their fathers?

(this is just written as a random note. I AM NOT ADVOCATING ANYTHING.)

youngdoctor, Please clarify (with a white labcoat and authoritative voice) that Freud's theories are not falsifiable and hence, unscientific. Thanks.

hahaha. sigmund freud's theories were rather amusing to me during medical school days. in the study of human behavior, your guess is as good as mine :) we are all Freud to some extent.

Guest scrapped

:blink: Are you a real doctor? How can you spread such irresponsible comments about how we can't depend on science to understand human psychology?

What right do you have to ask if someone is a real doctor?

It is like me asking you if your pic is your real arsehole? :twisted:

:blink: Are you a real doctor? How can you spread such irresponsible comments about how we can't depend on science to understand human psychology?

Be nice scruff and take it easy. He's just chatting here...not advocating or spreading anything. I don't think we expect him to be working in this forum as a doc. Cheers!

interestingly, sigmund freud (the father of modern day psychology - though i know many will also disagree with this statement) has this theory that the development of a man's sexual desire (perhaps more so in straight people than PLU) stems from an unfulfilled oppressed sexual desire for his mother, but he has to suppress these desires because he is apprehensive of his father.

so conversely, do PLU develops gay desires because of sexual obsession over their fathers?

(this is just written as a random note. I AM NOT ADVOCATING ANYTHING.)

Well Freud was certainly trying to understand the world around him wasn't he? But i think he was focussing on the general trends. I am sure there are lots of relatively minor trends that would make interesting discussion too.

For example: for SOME people, sexual attraction is based on who they themselves aspire to be. You can see some "gainers" who because they like chubs and the aesthetic of chubby bodies, want to gain weight to become chub themselves.

I can only think of Freud's theorys being a starting point of modern psychology. Psychology itself, like all science, is bound to change over time. Indeed it still has many to convince that is a science and not a pseudoscience.

We see things not as they are, but as WE are - The Talmud

When the student is ready, the teacher will appear - The Buddha

Tot that only apply to identical twins, i seen some brothers look quite different lei, so i guess down there also different, pls dad body condition different when he produce sperm for diff bros. Sidetrack abit, twins pxxn like quite cool, its like watching sycronised diving lols

It's funny i just wonder.. Shouldn't brothers have about the same dick shape and length? It's from the same genes... How different can ur bro's dick be from ur own... Anyone compare ur dick with ur bro??

#1: I think all of us, doctor-or-not-doctor, have a right to question problematic beliefs. I'm just appalled at how someone who is medically trained (youngdoctor mentioned a medical education) can seriously believe and attempt to apply Freudian psychology. #2: My display picture is a vandalised version of the infamous goatse shock site. Know your memes! (It's funny 'cause in forums like these nothing is shocking anymore.)

Hahaha i have been misunderstood. I did mention that I was just sharing the papers by Freudian as interesting trivia to this thread. I have to apologise if I did create an impression that psychiatrics exclusively follow teachings by Freud. Though case in point, as ludicrous as Freud's theories sound, much of his work sets the foundation of psychology that we know today. We do not believe (or follow) everything Freud said, but it doesn't mean everything Freud said is rubbish.

And I thank Chub71 and suckling pig who helped to clarify. I couldn't have phrased it more elegantly myself.

Better stop here before I run the risk of being tangential to the thread.

I know of twin brothers who experiment with each other. One is attached to a guy, one to a girl. And they still play with each other.

• 1 year later...

I am here to tell my encountered with my cousin and not here to being questioned by you unreasonable ppl...

I never asked you guys to read ... you can ignore my encountered if you dun believe it .... why make a big fuss over such small matters... i would advise those who do not believe what i said, to send in your resume to apply for Private Investigator job or related fields...

To stop those unreasonable ppl from digging too much.... my wife is 44 yo.

This guy is so funny. When the balloon (his story) is blown too big and burst, he gets offended. keeeheee

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I really like my uncle, who should be more 90 yrs old now.

I've fantasized about him since childhood.

He keeps himself well.

A few years ago, during Chinese New Year, me, my family, and my boyfriend visited my uncle and auntie.

My boyfriend, dutch, was about 80yr old then.

My uncle remarked: "...老的你也合....."

He didn't mentioned about being gay, nor anything about having angmo as boyfriend.

He just said "...you get on with older men....."

How strange.

• Guest locked this topic
  • 3 years later...
  • G_M unlocked this topic

If you had read my blog, you will know that I had encounters with several of my cousins back in the 60s - a time when  girls were less likely to have sex before marriage so many men actually turn to willing male partners for sexual relief.  All my cousins whose cocks I had sucked are now married and are grandpas.  Also had with one uncle - husband of my ah yee - who mistook me for his wife on one of his many drunken stupor (he forgot that night his wife was visiting relatives in malaysia and wasn't coming home for the weekend).  He always came home drunk on saturday nights (cos no work the next day).

those were the times when male-to-male sex was just plain sex - there was no talk about being gay; the men needed a sexual outlet and we provided that much needed outlet.  how else could they in those days experience a blowjob or have sexual intercourse (albeit anally) unless they paid for the services of a prostitute.  most men in those days masturbated very regularly and the more adventurous ones resorted to sex with other willing males.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• 5 months later...
Guest 莱斯特·谭

I grew up most of my life in Hong Kong and had fun here. Made few bf and fb. One of the best is a Singaporean who was assigned to work here for 2 years. It was great time (and great sex) while having him.

Last year I visited a family reunion in Singapore and I was surprised meeting him again in that event. What surprised us the most is that we found out that we are third cousins.

• G_M locked this topic