Male HQ

Stills From Videos

applepie

Anyone can please advise how to capture still pictures from Window Media Player and Realplayer videos?

Thanks

Go to download.com and look for "Media Player Classic", Download it.

If you want to capture still pictures, run media via Media Player Classic, and pause. There will be a "screen capture save" right under "File".

Media Player classic works better than VLC, or others, since it can load any format (provided u have all codecs) and loads REALLY fast. Thats my opinion anyway.

Have Fun!

Go to download.com and look for "Media Player Classic", Download it.

If you want to capture still pictures, run media via Media Player Classic, and pause. There will be a "screen capture save" right under "File".

Media Player classic works better than VLC, or others, since it can load any format (provided u have all codecs) and loads REALLY fast. Thats my opinion anyway.

Have Fun!

Correct! His method works.

But to get the whole bunch of codec u can go here http://www.free-codecs.com/download/k_lite_codec_pack.htm to dld the installation file. It includes MPC too. Choose install full with player when u r installing. After installing, open the video file using MPC and follow the above method :).

Yup~

And if you have a Webcam/integrated webcam you can capture from that too!

Just go to

File -> Open Device -> Click Video (and Select Your Webcam).

From there, if you want to capture that pic, just click the video/or spacebar to pause, and follow the same steps to save a screen capture.

Hope that extra info helps too~

(thats how i have my avatar/profile pics taken)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.