Male HQ

Cruisy Gym Discussion (Compiled)

Guest mustang

OMG, i feel like such a failure as a gay...

Was in True Fitness one day with friends and accidentally walked into the sauna while my friends were waiting in the steam room. There was this FUSXKNG HOT Asian (Japanese or Korean) hunk inside and i could have asked to help him relieve his tense muscles. but i was too dumb and quickly left for the steam room, fearing death by dehydration if i did blow his oboe.

He even followed me into the steam room. Maybe he has a sumo fetish :P but i was to stupidly loyal to friends to tell them to fuxks offs and leave me alone with the hunk...

someone please execute me for not capitalizing on my dumb luck.

"Kinsey says everyone has homosexual tendencies in various degree. YOU'RE ALL GAY!!!" ~ from some kid I overheard in a KFC.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Suntec Exec

True Fitness Suntec is happening place... almost every day after 11am

yeah, i am working out there during lunch time on weekdays. the shower room is like a gay sauna maze.

Guest Ironrod

yeah, i am working out there during lunch time on weekdays. the shower room is like a gay sauna maze.

Cool! I work out there too! But I don't talk to a soul lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To FF members,

(1) any member here is paying monthly subscription of less than $100 per month ? Is so, could you provide more info too ?

(2) can I say that the crowd is usually lesser than Cali/True (since the subscription is much higher) ??

Was thinking of joining FF as there is a new one coming soon in Tampines... ;)

To FF members,

(1) any member here is paying monthly subscription of less than $100 per month ? Is so, could you provide more info too ?

(2) can I say that the crowd is usually lesser than Cali/True (since the subscription is much higher) ??

Was thinking of joining FF as there is a new one coming soon in Tampines... ;)

Yup, you are right. Tampines will have an outlet soon. Not sure when it will open though.

As for subscription fees, I don't think there is any less than $100. I know that I pay $138 p/m and I can have access to all FF gyms. Though if you want to limit your usage there is a cheaper rate. You'd need to check on this.

It gets crowded on evenings. Especially Weekdays. But nothing like crowds at Cali. You still feel a sense of space.

The rates for FF now is $130+ for 2 clubs and all clubs abt $150+ a month.

For one home club, I think it is about $120+. If you go only off-peak, there is an off-peak one club membership with GST is abt $110 pm.

FF is definitely much better but some clubs are smaller, however, like it was mentioned, no matter how crowded, you do feel there is space. For off-peak membership, if you sign up with clubs that are not open on Sundays and PH, you can go to any other clubs on those days.

After 10months, you can upgrade to First Club membership, where you can sign in a guest on weekends. If you intro friends to join, you get abt $5 off a month for a year.

Some clubs have pools but I think the best pool is Fushionopolis. I heard One George pools has nice view but shaded. There are only a few pools that gets sun mostly shaded. Some are heated pools like Capital Tower and the new Mapletree(Alexendra)

Thanks for the prompt replies, recklessbootlegger & slimchest, so I gathered that no matter how cheap it can go, it will not go below $100...

I've got a flier from the mailbox, and it seems the upcoming Tampines branch might be the largest (22500 sqft) around, at least there is one finally in the east.

After 10months, you can upgrade to First Club membership, where you can sign in a guest on weekends. If you intro friends to join, you get abt $5 off a month for a year.

slimchest, the upgrade to First Club membership - even for those who signed up off-peak membership ?

Thanks for the prompt replies, recklessbootlegger & slimchest, so I gathered that no matter how cheap it can go, it will not go below $100...

I've got a flier from the mailbox, and it seems the upcoming Tampines branch might be the largest (22500 sqft) around, at least there is one finally in the east.

slimchest, the upgrade to First Club membership - even for those who signed up off-peak membership ?

Yup, can't get any cheaper than $100pm, but after 10mths, upgrade free to First Club member for free(remember to tell them cos they will forget). Yes, off-peak membership can upgrade after 10mths.

Tampines Club is not the biggest. The biggest is Fushionopolis at 33,000sqft.

• 1 month later...

Yup, can't get any cheaper than $100pm, but after 10mths, upgrade free to First Club member for free(remember to tell them cos they will forget). Yes, off-peak membership can upgrade after 10mths.

Tampines Club is not the biggest. The biggest is Fushionopolis at 33,000sqft.

Kind of disappointed that thye do not have a pool for the new one in Tampines. Nevertheless, looking forward to its opening. Having to travel to Millenia walk all the time is simply too tiring.

Kind of disappointed that thye do not have a pool for the new one in Tampines. Nevertheless, looking forward to its opening. Having to travel to Millenia walk all the time is simply too tiring.

Millenia Walk branch got pool meh?

• 1 month later...
Guest Cute Boy

Does anyone been to / from Cali Bugis? Are there many goodlooking boys usually? :rolleyes: I am thinking to try out Cali Bugis.

My motivation to gym is from cute boys hehe... :lol:

• 2 months later...

Anyone else noticed how true fitness at chevron is getting cruisy at night. A lot of guys with hard-ons in the steam room tonight. Saw two hot ang mohs one butt naked in the locker room with a long soft dick and another in the steam room with a big bulge under his towel. Anyone else turned on by fit Chinese with chest hair? I see a few there

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had cruise yesterday at true fitness suntec's steam room.

I went in the steam room then i removed my towel and total naked sit at a corner.

After a while, a guy came in and stand near me, I m aware tat he want to pee my bird and he always keep his eye on my bird. The steam room is dark. At tat time, I pretend to sleep then he came to sit beside me and slowly move his hand to touch my butt to test my reaction.

After tat, he hold my bird tightly and move up and down along my bird. Then he use mouth to suck my bird.

I feel very high and finally i can stand and shoot my things inside his mouth. He is still keep touching my bird and I signal him don't do tat, after tat he went out to the steam. Really good experience. he...he....

There is this guy at my gym: he is very tall, very lean with toned muscles, not too bulky, very small waist and no fat at all. After his workout, he will strip off his singlet and shorts (he doesn't wear underwear) and walk stark naked, in front of everyone in the locker room, to the showers. He does not close the curtains when he showers and has no inhibitions about showing his body off to everyone. Once I even saw him talking to his friend on the way to the showers, in the nude of course.

I have the deepest crush on him for the longest time and wanted to cruise him. However, I noticed that he is straight looking and his eyes does not roam about staring at other guys. But straight guys usually do not exhibit their bods like this. What is the chance that he is gay?

I'm also one who like to walk around fully naked after gym or a swim, and enjoy those envious stare, lol

I had cruise yesterday at true fitness suntec's steam room.

I went in the steam room then i removed my towel and total naked sit at a corner.

After a while, a guy came in and stand near me, I m aware tat he want to pee my bird and he always keep his eye on my bird. The steam room is dark. At tat time, I pretend to sleep then he came to sit beside me and slowly move his hand to touch my butt to test my reaction.

After tat, he hold my bird tightly and move up and down along my bird. Then he use mouth to suck my bird.

I feel very high and finally i can stand and shoot my things inside his mouth. He is still keep touching my bird and I signal him don't do tat, after tat he went out to the steam. Really good experience. he...he....

It feels good to go in to the steam room after work out. :)

U remove ur towel whenever u enter the steam room?

I've been a member since 2008 but I hardly see any actions too.

Oh well. Maybe because when I go there, my intention is to get a good workout and nothing else. :lol:

===================================================================
homophobia is NOT a phobia. 
you are not scared. you're just being an a-hole!
===================================================================

I N S T A G R A M  |   F L I C K R  |  T U M B L R  

love-smiley-086.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i join 1 mth membership at one of the fitness club at Macau while i hv project here. a lot of good looking and fit body member fully naked walk around the changing room, in steam room or just standing for chit chat. nice bir* view..... hahaha.. :thumb:

Hi, where is this fitness club in Macau? Thanks

• G_M changed the title to Cruisy Gym Discussion (Compiled)
  • Guest unlocked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic