Male HQ

Would You Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Attracted To

TPYmuscle69

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

some older guy from another country managed to get my email and then my mobile phone number and been asking me for sex.

he is sweet, quite handsome and got a fairly nice looking body and generous: bought me an iphone 64G, entire range of tengatango sex toys, many leather boots and belts, Agnes B handphone case, etc... when all i did was just casually remarking that i intend to buy these things, or talk about them.

but all said, i am just not into him that much - not enough to top him or let him top me.

we tried to have sex but i can only go to the extend of letting him suck me off. i dont return the favor, or top him as yet. he also did not force me or insist i do anything for me. he said me enjoying the pleasure he gives me is good enough for him... just my company will make his day. (not trying to brag here just telling you as it is).

lately i begining to feel bad, even selfish. just that he is so nice to me and all.

any advice? should i just stop seeing him or what. either way i really dont have the heart to be cruel to him.

:(

for the record i am working so i dont need a sugar daddy. the thing is whenever i heard Rihanna's song: "unfaithful" I just feel the stab.

"I don't wanna do this anymore

I don't wanna be the reason why

Every time I walk out the door

I see him die a little more inside

I don't wanna hurt him anymore

I don't wanna take away his life

I don't wanna be a murderer"

I need mature and honest response to this dilemna not some sarcastic or childish remarks ok?

• Confucius says: man who masturbates without tenga takes matter into his own hands.
  • The woman sat next to me on the train is writing a text on her iPhone. It's all underlined with the squiggly red line. Illiterate cunt.
  • Singapore's '白制服' 的官: 只准州官放火 | 不准百姓点灯
  • The Gynecologist - A lesbian went to the gynecologist one day, and as the doctor is examining her, he remarked, "My, aren't we clean today." "Yeah," replied the lesbian, "I have a woman who comes in twice a week."

If he is indeed a nice fellow, I think at the very min you need to be frank with him i.e. you two can remain as friends, but strictly that. Dont lead him on by trying to have sex with him et al 'cos in his mind he will probably keep trying and hope for the best. Sorry but I tend to think long term; from what you have said this isn't gonna be a healthy relationship between the two of you.

Sit down and have a chat with him over a cuppa. Be sincere and honest. Think you will appreciate it in the long run as opposed to the current state where you are stricken with guilt. =)

It would just be fair to politely turn him down for his gestures at the onset. Better to make your intention known early rather than to mislead him into believing otherwise, whatever that outdone might be.

quote name='TPYmuscle69' timestamp='1294379838' post='202855']

some older guy from another country managed to get my email and then my mobile phone number and been asking me for sex.

he is sweet, quite handsome and got a fairly nice looking body and generous: bought me an iphone 64G, entire range of tengatango sex toys, many leather boots and belts, Agnes B handphone case, etc... when all i did was just casually remarking that i intend to buy these things, or talk about them.

but all said, i am just not into him that much - not enough to top him or let him top me.

we tried to have sex but i can only go to the extend of letting him suck me off. i dont return the favor, or top him as yet. he also did not force me or insist i do anything for me. he said me enjoying the pleasure he gives me is good enough for him... just my company will make his day. (not trying to brag here just telling you as it is).

lately i begining to feel bad, even selfish. just that he is so nice to me and all.

any advice? should i just stop seeing him or what. either way i really dont have the heart to be cruel to him.

:(

for the record i am working so i dont need a sugar daddy. the thing is whenever i heard Rihanna's song: "unfaithful" I just feel the stab.

"I don't wanna do this anymore

I don't wanna be the reason why

Every time I walk out the door

I see him die a little more inside

I don't wanna hurt him anymore

I don't wanna take away his life

I don't wanna be a murderer"

I need mature and honest response to this dilemna not some sarcastic or childish remarks ok?

The longer you try to keep up this facade of a relationship, the more you're actually being more cruel to him. It's always better to nip it at the bud than to allow it to blossom and mature, only then to destroy it. If possible, reject and return the gifts, and state your stand firmly, that there is no love, and neither do you want to be "sponged" with gifts. If it's friendship, that is still possible, anything more is pushing the line and at your personal space.

Till now, you've probably been quite "gentle" so I can't imagine what he would react with your firm stand. But if it's for the best of both of you, it's better you had got it done. He's probably showcasing the classic case of a one sided love. No matter what he says, I don't believe it's healthy or alright for anybody. Either you reject, or just accept him, this is just not right. (at least in my own view)

Edited by Torrent

I will have sex with someone whom I am at least a little (instead of totally not) attracted to.

But I will never have sex with someone who loves me (and splurges generouslly on me), simply, this is no way, or is an extremely cruel way to reciprocrate love.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

I remember my own case which happens a few years ago.

I was already in my late 40s. Chatted with this guy from irc who is in his 30s.

He was so interested to know me. But I was only keen on 20s and never keen on chub which he is.

This guy actually lavished lots of time, love and money on me. SMS me dunno how many times a day.

Our dates is always at expensive 5 star restaurants and always ended up in 5 stars hotel, not those hotel81 type hor.

Sex is always one way, he enjoy most serving me and never the other way. I never did anything to him.

He would shower me with all the branded goods and I even have my dream diamond stud as a birthday present. He even gave me a 5 digit amount for me to start my own business.

All these time, I was thinking since love is so hard to get, it's nice to enjoy being loved. Non bad right? this uncle at this age, with neither looks, body or body still can have a sugar son. really feel great!!

But I am realistic to know that good things dun last, so enjoy the most out of it. I am starting to feel touched by him but suddenly, he seems to have a change of heart. Making excuses of work commitment and all that jest, we seems to meet lesser and lesser and eventually just die.

He still ask me to give him some time to solve his "problems" and up to now, three years liao. I still do think of him and all those things he did for me, so sweet.

Up to now, I still thinking why suddenly 1000% enthusiatic and willing to spent so much time and money and suddenly just gone. He tried so hard for so long to gain my love and almost got it then just .... Maybe, the thrill is in the hunting process and not the end result.

I still don't understand how could one accept gifts from a stranger who appears out of the blue, whom you hardly even know his real intent, and then perform sexual acts on him. when he is not even your type you are interested in.

The way you present your case, it sounded there is a transaction going on somewhere, and revealing a bit of material greed coming from you.

Don't and haven't you realized using gifts over someone is a form of emotional manipulation?

There is no such things as a free and easy meal in this world, except gifts from real friends who buy you things because you really need it, not you want it. For there is a saying, you buy things what you need and not what you want. Need comes first, wants comes later.

This is not too late to distangle yourself from this situation.

You should return to him all gifts unused or unpacked, and pay him back what you have used and unpacked.

In this way, he cannot say you are materialistic, or you will be labelled with derogatory terms.

As such, he can no longer can have a hold over you in the future.

Period.

i had someone topped me when he wasn't that into me...

must say i am fat and ugly, so do get rejected alot of times when i meet people over the internet for sex. but this guy can tell me wasn't interested in me, but since i bother to come and find him, he sian 1/2 to fxxk me.... really sop kind... he's ok looking, enjoyed pleasuring him, but 90% of the time he watching gay pxxn on the tv.

was quite disappointed, people say "looks don't matter", and then later it does.

anyway, TS is lucky to find someone who "worships" him.

check me out and my interest... =)

'some older guy from another country managed to get my email and then my mobile phone number and been asking me for sex.

he is sweet, quite handsome and got a fairly nice looking body and generous: bought me an iphone 64G, entire range of tengatango sex toys, many leather boots and belts, Agnes B handphone case, etc... when all i did was just casually remarking that i intend to buy these things, or talk about them.'

hello brother,

I tried to read twice on your encounter. I can said at the begining, u r tempted with material desires with the older man generousity ( it can be dangerous). in the first place he is a foreigner and u don't even know where he got your email, HP and I'm sure he even has your address.

What I wanted to cautious you is that it might be a game. A game where the rich like to play. Have seen few cases before. Similiar to JunXiang's case. Don't want u to get hurt.

Another scenario is, what visitor has stated. Stop all your act and sexual relationship with him.

The questionS for u are

1.) is there any chance you will go LONG term with him?

2.) do u know why he tries to love u? Or just Sexperience only?

3.) would u settle for a sugar daddy and love him later?

4.) pls stop your casual remarks on those materials you need? (although u mentioned u didn't demand, but to a olderman that want your body, is like he pays and get his desire settle). Do you feel he make loves to u or having sex only?

Guess you know our suggestions and know what to do from here.

• 5 weeks later...