Male HQ

Masturbation / Jacking Off Discussion - Learn From Who? When? Where? [Home, Work, Public?] How Often & What Techniques? How Many Times is too much? (Compiled)

Guest curious

Hi Pal,

I don't think there is anything wrong with U! I'm 41 year old & I masturbating everyday, sometimes one, sometimes three times. It's all depend how horny I am on that day! I enjoy masturbating but feel kind of lonely when I do it!

Actually when cum first came out of my cock, I was pretty unfazed.

Not too sure why, maybe cuz I read a lot of books on human reproduction and it didn't come as a surprise to me,

especially when they mention a 'whitish liquid'.

Also, my cousin showed me pxxn earlier on and they had pictures of this girl being bukkaked on, made me curious to play with this 'white thing'.

Maybe even getting myself bukkaked on by other guys.... :blink:

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Guest 30 plus
hey. cause. i want it to stop doing it everyday. i want to have a clear mind instead of "yes!yes! YEEEESSS!" thinking all the time.. ahahahaha.. im not anti-masturbating, i just dont want to do it allll the time.. but i cant seem to control my urges..

It is a natural thing to masturbate. Dun feel guilty about it unless you cannot think of anything else but masturbate.

I have been masturbating since sec 1 and still doing it in my late 30s. The frequency does go down as I grow older (e.g.when I have sex with other people or some work commitment etc) . However, once a while, I do masturbate when I am not with someone else or working on other things. I still get to enjoy my study, my work and my life through the last twenty over years.

Focus on other enjoyable things in life E.g. pick a sports, a new hobby or some other activities. If you have other things to occupy you, u may not be so worried abt too much masturbating as it will be a pleasure within your control.

• 2 months later...

Hi,

Where do you guys masturbate when you at home?

1) In the shower room when you are showering;

2) In the toilet when you pretend to be making cake;

3) In your own room on the bed;

4) In the living room;

5) In the kitchen;

6) Along the corridor stairs in the nite;

How do you guys masturbate?

1) Use one hand;

2) Use 2 hands;

3) Prone position (lie on floor or bed, face down), rub against the floor or bedsheet or towel;

4) Rub against the walls;

5) Rub against your bolster;

Please take some time out to reply me.

Thank you

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

in my room lor.

i tried tenga egg and i dont like it. and it is also a hassle to wash the egg after cumming on it cos u just want to go to sleep after that. supposed to throw after 1 use but actually it can be used for many times.

Thanks GUYs who took the time to reply.

Seems like all use one hand to masturbate.

For me, i would lie on the bed, and then sandwich my cock between my stomach and towel over the bed. And rub against it to and back and squeeze my butt as if i am fxxking someone..

Then when about to shoot, i will turn back face up, and gave a few strokes to let my load shoot out.. sometimes over the neck and chest, sometimes chest n stomach.. afterwhich, i will either use finger to smear and eat it or use a tissue to wipe it off..

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

1 and 3

1. do it in shower when it is not bed time

3. In my room only at night during bed time sometimes using toilet paper to just wrap around and jerk (easy to clean up)

..if i'm having school holidays I will change into my army shorts (the normal type not those fbt thin material type) and a pair of loose socks then just lay down jerk off to cum into a socks which feels much better and sexy imo then next day when parents are out just take it and wash. too bad graduated

Guest Bitchboy

When I masturbate I definitely do it in the toilet. I'd apply Vaseline to my fingers and start fingering myself. I like to cum either on the floor or my face. If I cum on e floor, I like to sit on my cum and just finger myself more. Oh gosh, talking about all these makes me wanna jerk and f myself!

Guest luvdick

I usually masterbate in my room when alone (of course) but the one thing that i have changed over the years is to use my left hand instead of my right hand. The feeling is definitely SHIOK!!!

• 1 month later...
Guest H0rnyboy

How did you guys masturbate ?

1. Masturbate while watching pxxn

2. Jerking using oil

3. Finding a stranger to jerk together or help you.

4. Jerking in the bath

5. Imagine and jerk

i find jerking with lube the lube always become sticky and becomes reverse effect on the cock. tried srtoglide (oil), find it too oily for my sensitive skin. anyone jack off with johnson baby oil? is it ok for the cock skin and is it lubricatingly shiok? Of course won't use oil with condom , it will damage. but for just jacking off, wonder anyone tries johnson baby oil?

none of the above options.... i masturbate by rubbing my cock against a bolster or mattress imagining im fxxking a guy's ass

• 3 weeks later...

i masturbate everyday, at least 2 time per day, and when come to weekends, sat or sun, i masturbate 3 to 4 times as i am free at home.... just wonder how come singapore guy want to do raw sex compare to masturbate.... who want to share your special way of masturbate???? as in use underwear, sock, uniform, sneakers, boots, rope, soap...ect........

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Masturbation Discussion - How often do you masturbate? (compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.