Male HQ

1St Time (In Singapore)

jjkk

Hello,

We went to Shogun last night, about 11.30pm... it was very quiet.

I know it's a Tuesday, is that normal? Also the steam room is super small... I'm not complaining, the man on the door was really kind and everything was ok... but I just wondered, where is a 'happening' sauna to go play in? We didn't really get any action... and kinda fancied some ;)

Any tips?

Hello,

We went to Shogun last night, about 11.30pm... it was very quiet.

I know it's a Tuesday, is that normal? Also the steam room is super small... I'm not complaining, the man on the door was really kind and everything was ok... but I just wondered, where is a 'happening' sauna to go play in? We didn't really get any action... and kinda fancied some ;)

Any tips?

I havent been to the new Shogun before so I aint really sure ... But I guess the weekday evening crowd tends to gather in the evening around dinner time ???

I only been to Shogun twice ( at the old location ) - And both were on Sunday around 10 at night ... Only a handful of people but we enjoyed the wide space available ... I might be popping down tonight to take a look at the new premises ...