Male HQ

Encounters with China & Indian Foreign Workers & Workers Dorms Discussion (Compiled)

Guest HgSeek

16 hours ago, Dondondon1986 said:

It’s public bus driver.. 😂😂 saw him again this morning.. keep trying to look at his reflection through the front mirror 🤤🤤

Actually quite true ... some of the mainland China bus drivers from SBS Transit, SMRT Buses and Tower Transit are like 😍❤️.

21 hours ago, Dondondon1986 said:

It’s public bus driver.. 😂😂 saw him again this morning.. keep trying to look at his reflection through the front mirror 🤤🤤

I guess one day you will drive in his bus until the final stop... ha ha

There is this Indian uncle I think in his 70s who goes to the gym almost daily. I occasionally see him at the changing room but never really at the right time to see him naked until 2 days ago. He is tall and lean with a bit of beard and has an upright posture when walking and standing. So I was naturally always quite curious to see his kkj. So the day came when we both walked into the changing room together. We smiled at each other and said hello. Then we went to separate benches to put our bags down and started the strip show... I slow down my action to wait to see if he would go naked in front of me .. Sure enough my wait was rewarded... First I saw his two deep colour tits. A bit protruding nested on a nice wide  chest from his daily exercise routine. I took off mine too and lingered a little waiting for him to remove his exercise shorts. He started.. First the soaking wet shorts then he tucked at his undie and started to lower it. I was standing diagonally across from him pretending to untie my knotted shorts string while casually glancing at his direction... Or more specifically at his lower body. There it is..two loose Sagging balls and in between his flaccid long cut cock... Swinging in the air. I kid you not, in its flaccid state it is a good 5 inches! My eyes wide opened at such a beautiful sight, a dribble of saliva can be felt from my lips.. I quickly swallowed my saliva and fuck shit I could hear my saliva swallowing sound... I hope he didn't hear. He then walked past me in his upright posture with his swaying cock and balls to the shower cubicle.... I quickly took off my undie too and alas I had precum from all the excitement and anticipation. What an experience that I hope to repeat from now on! 

Edited by Want to try

6 minutes ago, Want to try said:

There is this Indian uncle I think in his 70s who goes to the gym almost daily. I occasionally see him at the changing room but never really at the right time to see him naked until 2 days ago. He is tall and lean with a bit of beard and has an upright posture when walking and standing. So I was naturally always quite curious to see his kkj. So the day came when we both walked into the changing room together. We smiled at each other and said hello. Then we went to separate benches to put our bags down and started the strip show... I slow down my action to wait to see if he would go naked in front of me .. Sure enough my wait was rewarded... First I saw his two deep colour tits. A bit protruding nested on a nice wide  chest from his daily exercise routine. I took off mine too and lingered a little waiting for him to remove his exercise shorts. He started.. First the soaking wet shorts then he tucked at his undie and started to lower it. I was standing diagonally across from him pretending to untie my knotted shorts string while casually glancing at his direction... Or more specifically at his lower body. There it is..two loose Sagging balls and in between his flaccid long cut cock... Swinging in the air. I kid you not, in its flaccid state it is a good 5 inches! My eyes wide opened at such a beautiful sight, a dribble of saliva can be felt from my lips.. I quickly swallowed my saliva and fuck shit I could hear my saliva swallowing sound... I hope he didn't hear. He then walked past me in his upright posture with his swaying cock and balls to the shower cubicle.... I quickly took off my undie too and alas I had precum from all the excitement and anticipation. What an experience that I hope to repeat from now on! 

70yo uncle? U too bored with yr wife is it?

1 hour ago, singalion said:

sure but how to get to know him, if you don't ride until the final stop? ha ha

actually, the stop I'm getting on the bus is the final stop.

If success of course happy but if kena reject very paiseh leh especially when next time I get on the bus he is driving 🤣

me is 有色無膽

Edited by Dondondon1986

In terms of hygiene - my personal experience is indian / bangladeshi nationals are more hygenic than the chinese ones. They tend to use more deodrant / body powder, keep their breath fresh and well groomed down under (but of course, please don’t catch them straight after work). 

In terms of bending - it feels like there are lesser chinese to indian / bangladeshi. I’m not sure if it’s due to the overall foreign worker population base or cultural reasons (e.g. indian / bangladeshi men are more used to / comfortable with physical interaction with other men even sexuality is somewhat more fluid for them) 

On 10/17/2024 at 6:35 PM, Dondondon1986 said:

actually, the stop I'm getting on the bus is the final stop.

If success of course happy but if kena reject very paiseh leh especially when next time I get on the bus he is driving 🤣

me is 有色無膽

You mean final stop is the bus interchange? 🤔

Maybe you can pass him a slip of note with your mp number saying you would like to get to know him better. LOL! 😅

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.