Male HQ

Encounters with China & Indian Foreign Workers & Workers Dorms Discussion (Compiled)

Guest HgSeek

On 7/11/2024 at 1:37 AM, goatee malay said:

the app that the workers use is called "Foreign Talent" 😁

But to my understanding these Foreign workers (construction, ship yard etc) don't fall into the Foreign Talent category. This is meant for the degree holders (EP/ S Pass etc) and not the manual workers.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2024 at 2:27 PM, singalion said:

But to my understanding these Foreign workers (construction, ship yard etc) don't fall into the Foreign Talent category. This is meant for the degree holders (EP/ S Pass etc) and not the manual workers.

LOL it was a joke

17 hours ago, Adventurous.Mind said:

LOL it was a joke

I know but it was a stupid joke...

Actually, there are always quite a number of South Asian Workers on the one famous app. Mostly from Friday nights to Sundays. I don't really understand why local guys here don't manage to meet up with them.

In my area lately are even some trying to be MBs. haha

Guest K A Ong

for those south asian migrant workers lovers you can lurk around fairprice hub during weekends. who knows you might hook up with some of them. :-)

10 hours ago, Guest K A Ong said:

for those south asian migrant workers lovers you can lurk around fairprice hub during weekends. who knows you might hook up with some of them. 🙂

Omg yeah i used to stay in the west and during weekends i sometimes go there to grocery, i find it alot of them. Hmm

On 7/29/2024 at 1:50 PM, singalion said:

Actually, there are always quite a number of South Asian Workers on the one famous app. Mostly from Friday nights to Sundays. I don't really understand why local guys here don't manage to meet up with them.

Hi, what is the one famous app, please?

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/29/2024 at 1:50 PM, singalion said:

What is the one famous app?

Guest Peterpan

Yeah most of these fw esp the ones from Punjab have really huge massive thick cocks. I recently hooked up with one from Bishan construction site and even without taking his pants off, the profile of his big cock was already obvious from the outside. Needless to say, he fucked me good.

Guest Choker
2 hours ago, Guest Peterpan said:

Yeah most of these fw esp the ones from Punjab have really huge massive thick cocks. I recently hooked up with one from Bishan construction site and even without taking his pants off, the profile of his big cock was already obvious from the outside. Needless to say, he fucked me good.

Yup. Way better than the spiny wimpy proboscis of a Singaporean prawn. The dorms of these workers would be the hottest spot in town to fish if they turned into bath houses from evening onwards when the workers return.

Most of them don't have lean bod without a protruding tummy. At least those I met in the famous app arent what I consider sexy or hot.  Received msg from some asking to get suck and to fuck. Some of them got fun from some local guys and think they are desirable to all gay men. In fact some local bi men who got fun from gay before also have the impression gay man take any man. Told many of these off before. Seriously, will they simply take any plump women without a nice face?  Kanasai.

Edited by Leanmeat

3 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

Most of them don't have lean bod without a protruding tummy. At least those I met in the famous app arent what I consider sexy or hot.  Received msg from some asking to get suck and to fuck. Some of them got fun from some local guys and think they are desirable to all gay men. In fact some local bi men who got fun from gay before also have the impression gay man take any man. Told many of these off before. Seriously, will they simply take any plump women without a nice face?  Kanasai.

I notice they will, will take any plump woman coz most str8 guys are desperate n go for any kind of woman. We can see on road, even just now at coffeeshop saw one hot daddy is with his "amah" look wife. I call them "kaki jilat" pussy lickers in malay.

Edited by cutejack

6 hours ago, Guest Peterpan said:

Punjabi guys are well endowed. Thick, Uncut, long n juicy cocks. But never wash properly under the foreskin la. This is what I hate. Can see like sea salt under the skin. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.