Male HQ

The World Penis / Cock Size Chart + Singapore Average Penis / Cock Size + Average Cock Size In Countries (Compiled)

beef4beef

• Guest locked this topic
  • 2 months later...

From @deathblade88 posting

http://www.menshealth.com.sg/guy-wisdom/6-things-guy-should-know-about-his-penis about ave length 5.5" - 5.7 consistent with my previous sharing above

ttp://www.askmen.com/video/sex-and-dating/average-penis-size-video.html (even angmoh is so honest)

however there are many who overstated their length or failed maths literacy, probably doesn't know how to use a ruler/measuring tape
not sure why though many cannot state their own /partner's length accurately

n I somewhat believe this is true(at least for me): research on Korean - http://healthland.time.com/2011/07/06/penis-size-it-may-be-written-in-the-length-of-his-fingers/

Q1 and 2 survey answers are not too reflective of the reality
Definitely more btms and flex in sg

and the ave length of sporeans etc cannot be overly more than 5"

2 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Obviously, the person who submitted the measurement is not @iamziz

orherwise, the standing in the chart will be very different. Enough said. Better statistics puhlease!

LOL!

giphy.gif

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

On ‎31‎/‎7‎/‎2015 at 8:20 AM, EasleyLim said:

Angmohs taller. Angmohs have longer dicks. Therefore tall people have longer dicks. 

Yay.

glad to hear this! cos  I know of taller guys but theirs definitely shorter than mine cos I m rather short

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not always... There are multiple factors about having a 'big one'...

Depends how loose is your hole/if you like to be drilled/like comfortable suck or have deep throat etc.

Also, you must know how to use a big cock, or its just a waste of schlong jiggling about! 

1 hour ago, Guest SizeQueen said:

1058737_20160905105226.jpg

And there r so many sgreans self claiming to have to 6 inches or more.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 31/10/2012 at 5:38 PM, Guest lulu said:

Nobody knows how accurate this information is and how data was collected. The World Map of Penis Size (updated 05-09-2012) website showed the average penis size in each country.

The winners go to

Congo being the longest = 17.93 cm

South Korea having the shortest = 9.66 cm

And our surrounding countries:

Indonesia = 11.67 cm

Singapore = 11.53 cm (Not bad !)

Malaysia = 11.49 cm

HK = 11.19 cm

Japan = 10.92 cm

China = 10.89 cm

Philippines =10.85 cm

Taiwan = 10.78 cm

India = 10.24 cm (Surprise !)

Thailand = 10.16 cm (Surprise too !!)

Therefore, don't take it too seriously.

http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=3073

I had sucked several. So far Indians and Whites hve visibly pleased and pleasurably throttled me they were Big firm curved or straight but not the far-east but can be fun too. 

Guest sucked

so far i think chinese guys have bigger dicks than the malays or indians here...there are exceptions but so far based on the cocks i have sucked or seen..chinese are bigger..

Guest Cool
On 9/6/2016 at 10:44 AM, Guest SizeQueen said:

1058737_20160905105226.jpg

Seriously,  4" for Thai men?????

Those Thai men I had sex with in BKK before are normally 6" to 7". I swear majority are bigger than Singapore men. 

My partner now a Thai man,  he was 6.5" long & thick. 

Guest Guest

I grew up in Singapore, but I lived in the USA for many years. It's true that ang mohs have some of the bigger dicks that I have seen. But I have seen some ang mohs with micropenis. Meaning dicks that are less than 3 inches. I met one handsome ang moh guy who had such a small dick that when he was soft, it was almost like he had no dick at all.

So I would say that averages are true. But some places have more standard deviation too.

• 1 month later...
Guest okgentlemansupposecansider
On 2011/3/28 at 9:54 PM, Guest yougotserved said:

In a nutshell, Equador hugest, China smallest (right?). Singapore amongst the smallest.

fuck you

• 3 months later...
On 31/10/2012 at 5:38 PM, Guest lulu said:

Nobody knows how accurate this information is and how data was collected. The World Map of Penis Size (updated 05-09-2012) website showed the average penis size in each country.

The winners go to

Congo being the longest = 17.93 cm

South Korea having the shortest = 9.66 cm

And our surrounding countries:

Indonesia = 11.67 cm

Singapore = 11.53 cm (Not bad !)

Malaysia = 11.49 cm

HK = 11.19 cm

Japan = 10.92 cm

China = 10.89 cm

Philippines =10.85 cm

Taiwan = 10.78 cm

India = 10.24 cm (Surprise !)

Thailand = 10.16 cm (Surprise too !!)

Therefore, don't take it too seriously.

http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=3073

Argghhh.. 

• Guest locked this topic
  • 2 years later...
7 minutes ago, Guest KL Here said:

Just wondering if 12cm - 13cm is considered small? I just noticed most people average at 15cm and above around me.. 

Yes but that's below average, not small.

Big - 20cm+

Above average - 17cm+

Average - 15cm+

Below average - 13cm+

Small - below 13cm

2 hours ago, Guest KL Here said:

Just wondering if 12cm - 13cm is considered small? I just noticed most people average at 15cm and above around me.. 

Dun worry tis is average size of most guys have. Saw a Taiwan interview show asking ladies wat size of guys dick they met most and surprisingly majority r all 12-13cm. 

3 hours ago, Guest KL Here said:

I think it's a little on the small end but hey there are people who likes them small 😊 Cute guys with small dicks are 😍😍😍 

Guest Surebo
3 hours ago, Guest Cocks said:

Big - 20cm+

Above average - 17cm+

Average - 15cm+

Below average - 13cm+

Small - below 13cm

I have touched enough dick in sauna and if based on the above, 90% of them r below average. 

4 hours ago, Guest KL Here said:

12 to 13cm considered average, not small. 

Most people average at 15cm and above? Lol, you really experienced it yourself or they tell you only? :rolleyes:

Guest Seen it b4

To each his own.  We can’t please everyone and everybody has their preference.  If for that very reason you were shunned, brush it off. No fault of yours or their’s.  There are plenty who will appreciate you and vice versa.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Most people average at 15cm and above? Lol, you really experienced it yourself or they tell you only? :rolleyes:

I was laughing when reading... LMAO...15cm is average???? 

15 minutes ago, And then said:

It's definitely average, if it is measured the right way.

Some people put the ruler anyhow against the dick, and call it 15cm.

Many of the so called 15cm are in fact 12 or 13cm, I suspect.

Precisely. 

2 hours ago, Guest Surebo said:

I have touched enough dick in sauna and if based on the above, 90% of them r below average. 

Hahaha.. Dun so bad lah... Give him some face for creating the chart!

13 cm small? But base on international chart 13 cm consider average leh. 😆😆😆

Guest Are u stupid
3 hours ago, Guest Surebo said:

In Grindr average is 15cm, anything below will rarely get you a hookup. That's why the small ones all gather in public gay sauna lol.

Guest Dont be sore loser
1 hour ago, And then said:

It's definitely average, if it is measured the right way.

Some people put the ruler anyhow against the dick, and call it 15cm.

Many of the so called 15cm are in fact 12 or 13cm, I suspect.

So far my hookups and bfs are at least 15cm, it is definitely average length and thickness to suck and poke. Looks like we have a sore loser with small dick here haha!

20 minutes ago, Guest Are u stupid said:

In Grindr average is 15cm, anything below will rarely get you a hookup. T

All those in grindr r cheating! All turn up r 10-12cm. 

7 hours ago, Guest Cocks said:

Big - 20cm+

Above average - 17cm+

Average - 15cm+

Below average - 13cm+

Small - below 13cm

c'mon lah, if you have seen enough cocks in sg, the below will be a more accurate chart:

Big - above 18cm

Above Average - 15+ to 17+cm

Average - 11.5 to 15cm

Below Average - 9 to 11cm

Small - below 9cm

1 hour ago, Guest Dont be sore loser said:

So far my hookups and bfs are at least 15cm, it is definitely average length and thickness to suck and poke. Looks like we have a sore loser with small dick here haha!

Ya ya ya me oso... All my hookups & bfs r all 20cm at least. Many sore loser indeed. 

46 minutes ago, Guest Haha said:

Ya ya ya me oso... All my hookups & bfs r all 20cm at least. Many sore loser indeed. 

and yah, all my hook ups and bfs are at least 25cm. not many sore losers, its all sore losers.

Guest Girl girl
12 hours ago, Guest KL Here said:

Not small...  Trust me as I have lots of experience sucking cocks. :)

Many tell you they are 6inches or 7inches. But when they reveal their assets....err....you wonder:

Did they use a wrong ruler?

Were they referring to centimetres?

Did they measure their arm?

:)

1 hour ago, Guest Girl girl said:

Not small...  Trust me as I have lots of experience sucking cocks. :)

Many tell you they are 6inches or 7inches. But when they reveal their assets....err....you wonder:

Did they use a wrong ruler?

Were they referring to centimetres?

Did they measure their arm?

:)

Dun liddat lah.... Wait people say u another sore loser with small dick here. 

3 decades have I been sexually active. More than my share of cocks of every size and colour has passed thorough me in our little island and I can say with confidences 12-13cm (or shorter) are in the majority.

I hear more 'whale stories' than have seen big whale penis in my real life looking for fun hook-ups.

Many have 'over-claimed as a selling point' till I met them in person. And there are those with weird way of measuring to get an extra 1-4 cm in by pushing back as much of their scrotum sack but for me, how much of it you can put inside a cavity is all I am concerned with. heheh These days, I do not take any boastful claims online seriously. No photo no confirmation. When I am not playing with my toys, a guy with an average size is more than fine. The whole interaction is more than just centred on his dick. That is the one thing he is born with that he has no control over and you choose to use that to judge him. That is unfair.

And there are those with monsters, when we talk about their good points. How about their disadvantages? I have had those who did not know how to use it well like 'Soft to the poke and quick to the draw' if you know what I mean. heh. Pro and cons.

Hate to say it but race do play a part too though there are rare exceptions just like everything else. There's something for everyone, big, small or just right.

I just hope this thread is not going to end up being to mock fun of guys with 'smaller' dicks or a set up boastful thread for those to claim they have big ones and feel superior :P If all you have is your penis as your claim to fame? Go walk into a shopping mall, expose yourself and claim your prize. heheheh.

You are comparing something all of us has no choice with what we are born with.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.