Male HQ

Advice On Cleaning Cum Stuck On Pubic Hair

Guest troubled

Guest troubled

Every time when i JO i would have a hard time of almost more than 10 - 15 minutes trying to clean off the cum stuck on the pubic hair. Does anyone have any methods to be able to clean them off more easily ??? other then shaving clean ???

Every time when i JO i would have a hard time of almost more than 10 - 15 minutes trying to clean off the cum stuck on the pubic hair. Does anyone have any methods to be able to clean them off more easily ??? other then shaving clean ???

Use tissue paper first to wipe it off as much as possible, then use water and shower cream (works better than soap).

Will you be my valentine's? :D

Guest not that dumb

You need a big piece of newspaper and tear a small hole (enough to insert your cock in). You can jo as many times as you wish and the cum won't kanna your pubic hair.

cum into the tissue paper, dun let it spurt all over and ooze out onto your pubic hair

just leave it alone, when you bathe, it will just wash off.

and if you are anxious to remove it, wait for it to dry, hold your pubic hair by the roots, and use the nails of your other hands to pinch and scrap the dried cum away.

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

JO with a condom on.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Optiond

To naive troubled boy,

1. Tell mum's why u have glue over the private part. Wake up ur idea!!! Hahaha.

2. Ask teacher to search for an answer for u.

3. Obvious, shave all lah, why Ask for an answer for such a $&@"$&@" question. U must be a scholar where u need procedure and method to carry out a task.

4. JO while u bath ....... Mix the soap with cum. This is call 2 -in - 1. Hahaha.....

5. Ask someone to suck u dried. Or u can Jo and suck yourself. Dont ask me how? Go to yoga page and look for an instructor. haha

Hope u hv no trouble anymore.

Sorry for the sacarstic answer.

Guest chnBoi

A little OT, but does your semen become clumps when mixed with water?

Mine does. This is the reason I don't jo in the shower. Found out to my horror one time long ago, after jo-ing in the shower, I enter a moment later to find the floor sticky with little gel-like bumps. Took a long time to clean them off the floor.

Just wondering if other guys semen become clumps the same way...

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080204135411AAn9iOC

To naive troubled boy,

1. Tell mum's why ...........hope u hv no trouble anymore.

Sorry for the sacarstic answer.

don't laugh at him lah. For someone who ask such a question, he must be around 13/14 yrs old....

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

Guest Guest

don't laugh at him lah. For someone who ask such a question, he must be around 13/14 yrs old....

Oops ... then he better go watch Disney Channel then surfing in here.

Guest guest

You have such a big bush when you were 13/14? :unsure:

Pre Preparation

1. Trim ur pubic hair so that it is about 1cm length. It will help to prevent clumps and it is more manageable and easier to wash and dry.

Current

2. Instead of lying down, stand up to shoot ur cum on some tissues. That will help in the cleaning process.

Post Action

3. Clean cums on hair with wet ones. It will remove about 80 - 90% of the cum.

Extreme Edition

4. If you still dun like the results, shave off all your pubic hair and No Hair No Problem.

Use shampoo and conditioner.

If not u can aim at the wall and after a few months it will look like a masterpiece artwork.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

I swear this is the next oddest question I've seen next to my colleague's "What is supposed to happen when a guy has an orgasm?"

Edited by ahgreg

I don't wish to be everything to everyone... but I would like to be something to someone.

Johnson powder. or Corn Starch. The Cum will cake with the powder and make it easier to remove.

How I know? Trial and error.

Guest alien

shoot it standing.. Den it wun land on the hair... Somehow I feel it feels better standing den lying... Or train ur muscles to shoot further so it wun end up on the hairs

I think this is the best solution offered. Either jerk off while standing and confirm wld not shoot onto your hair, or train to shoot at least to your abs area or better still up to your chest area, confirm you cum wld not land on your hair.

• 2 years later...

Share my view here 28, 178, 78. Prefer to jo lying on bed before sleep. Ejaculation distance varies from just belly button to chin level. Use 2-3 ply tissue, make a small hole just to slot in to the bottom of dick. That would push most of your pubic hair down. Then wipe the cream after done. My advice, prepare a few more tissues as my first 1-2 shots usually goes above belly button, then folow by dribble. Those dribble can be collected from the tissue slot made earlier. Those overshots can be easily wipe with the extra tissue.

I always trim my pubic hair. Otherwise, I cover my pubic hair with one hand so that the cum gets onto the hand, not the hair.

Another way is to curl my back more so that the cum shoots onto the face, neck and chest.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Pre Preparation

1. Trim ur pubic hair so that it is about 1cm length. It will help to prevent clumps and it is more manageable and easier to wash and dry.

Current

2. Instead of lying down, stand up to shoot ur cum on some tissues. That will help in the cleaning process.

Post Action

3. Clean cums on hair with wet ones. It will remove about 80 - 90% of the cum.

Extreme Edition

4. If you still dun like the results, shave off all your pubic hair and No Hair No Problem.

Basically this.

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

I always trim my pubic hair. Otherwise, I cover my pubic hair with one hand so that the cum gets onto the hand, not the hair.

Another way is to curl my back more so that the cum shoots onto the face, neck and chest.

Just a quick survey. If given a choice, would you like your cumshot to be sticky or watery? Mine is sticky, thus very easy to detect and wipe the cum path. For those with watery cum, mind to share how u clean up afterward?

I did a jerk contest with a buddy few years ago, lose out to him and his ejaculation is watery.

• Guest locked this topic