Male HQ

Bw S6Xth Anniversary Party 2011

oralb

BW-S6X-PARTY.jpg

BW 6th Anniversary cum Black & White Party

Venue: City Area

(Attendees will be notified via SMS)

Fee: $20 per pax + 1 Drink

(PM Gachi with name & contact for payment details)

Date: 29th May 2011 (Sunday)

Time: 5pm onwards

... and you thought we have forgotten about it?

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Seeking:

Sponsorship

- Doorgifts

- Lucky Draw Prizes

- Contest Prizes

Assistance

- Game Designing/ Planning/ Conducting

- Event Helpers

- Logo/ Graphic designers

Do write to us...

This will be BW's Sixth (S6x) Anniversary.

This year will be different from previous years.

We will be having a Theme for the event and it will also be a charitable event.

We look forward to your participation to make the event a success.

More info will be released on a later date.

the logo, Graphic designer position seems interesting.....

But I'm an.amateur designer..best to give it a pass now

Yes clickclock, initially was wanted to use one of your pxxn drawing but because of time constraint the idea didnt get through. Dont want to make it look like a SEX party. haha. Thanks for giving permission to use though.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Sponsoring 1 bottle of chivas and 1 bottle of vokda for now. Will see what else i can come up with.

Okay, two more things to sponsor, 1 fleshjack (wonderwave anus) worth about 70 - 90 SGD and 1 Jack in a Can (grape) worth about 30 - 50 SGD.

Edited by tokiwado

Those who are interested to attend the party :-

1. Please Private Message (PM) me (Instructions on How to make payments will be via PM.)

2. Provide a Name and Mobile no. (Locations will be sent via SMS at a later date)

Only Members can PM, so you will have to sign up to PM me.

So Hurry!

Since this is a forum where contents are contributed by everyone, I would also like to ask, what would you like to do in our Anniversary party?

What sort of activities would you like to see?

Singing Contest?

Talks? (on relationship etc?)

Games?

Guest Guest

Since this is a forum where contents are contributed by everyone, I would also like to ask, what would you like to do in our Anniversary party?

Singing Contest?

Games?

Invite our latest heartthrob to sing all participant a song "Stand Up for Singapore" :lol: :lol:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3653/3479267062_f2a55a0933.jpg

Singing Contest?

Games?

Hot dog eating contest... :)

ksy1f2jn2osi403qdr6f.gif

BW 6th Anniversary cum Black & White Party

Venue : City area (attendees will be notified via SMS)

Fee : $20 per pax + 1 Drink (PM with name and contact for payment details)

Date : 29th May 2011

Time : 5pm onwards

Singing Contest.sing 1 fast n 1 slow song to compete.i have already pm but didnt get reply .am eagerly waiting to pay up n donate lucky prize.thks for reading.

Guest Guest

Singing Contest.sing 1 fast n 1 slow song to compete.i have already pm but didnt get reply .am eagerly waiting to pay up n donate lucky prize.thks for reading.

Yeah, I want to sing with GM's joystick.

For those who have registrated, please also indicate to Gachi whether you would like to take part in the Singing contest. Due to time constraint, we will only take in a portion of the attandees as contestants.

winner of the Singing Contest will walk away from a special prize!

To Those Whom had PM me,

Thanks for the interest, in BW's Anniversary Party.

I've given you the payment details and you can pay either by transferring the monies into my POSB account or you can deposit the cash into any cash deposit machine.

I only reserve the place for you when you PM me, but to confirm a place, you still need to make payments.

Please PM me as soon as you had done so with the date and time and details of your payments, etc.

Thank you.

Guest Guest

Can ask whether it is a sex party or a social gathering. I luv to meet blowing wind guys but not in a sauna setting.

What is the closing date for registration.

Can ask whether it is a sex party or a social gathering. I luv to meet blowing wind guys but not in a sauna setting.

What is the closing date for registration.

BW Anniversary has always been about social gathering for members of Blowing Wind. Instead of guessing and thinking otherwise, come and see for yourself.

By the way, to dispel any fears, our events are usually held in establishment like pubs or karaoke that can accommodate the no. of people.

As for the sex, who knows. If you are lucky. You might get your wish, but that's definitely not during the event.

It's a social event. Go there to make new friends or catch up with old friends, etc.

With reference to past events, there will be ice breaker games to get members acquainted and everyone will hv a chance to win prizes donated by kind sponsors, etc.

Just for ur info. some members even manage to get hitched after the event. It would be a fun filled day for everyone to relax and enjoy.

• Guest locked this topic