Male HQ

Unhappy About Foreign Imports & Their Business Practices

Guest Blaidd_Drwg

Guest Blaidd_Drwg

I understand your anger. On some days, I wanna just kick a PRC in the ass, hoping it is strong enough to fly them back to China. They come here and don't integrate, at least most of them don't. They think if they stubborn enough, we change for them. F&%$la, they can go eat vajajay and shit.

Middle kingdom mentality. So sien with them...

Guest true true

I understand your anger. On some days, I wanna just kick a PRC in the ass, hoping it is strong enough to fly them back to China. They come here and don't integrate, at least most of them don't. They think if they stubborn enough, we change for them. F&%$la, they can go eat vajajay and shit.

i absolutely agree. and i think all singaporeans and singaporean investments should get out of china too . whilst at it maybe all the prc investments should leave our shores too . that should teach them to serve us recycled soup !!!

Guest tommy

i absolutely agree. and i think all singaporeans and singaporean investments should get out of china too . whilst at it maybe all the prc investments should leave our shores too . that should teach them to serve us recycled soup !!!

last time, satay club is also famous for "recycling" their sauce...

and the famous kotex in the sauce...

Guest Blaidd_Drwg

cool down cool down

not all PRC are like that

Yeah, true that not all PRC have bad manners and bad attitude. But at least the majority has given the entire group a bad name. My friend who could not speak Chinese was not welcomed by the PRC waiters at a restaurant once. They literally looked down at him, in this country!

last time, satay club is also famous for "recycling" their sauce...

and the famous kotex in the sauce...

I've never heard of that case before, but if it did happen, it is a single exception. This steamboat incident is happening in quite a few outlets across Singapore.

Guest Guest

Learn these lines:

肏你妈B你这下贱的中国女人,去芽笼做鸡吧!

肏你妈B你这个孬种,滚回中国去吧!

Guest Blaidd_Drwg

Come, my comrades! We and all of south-east asia should stand united to keep the eastern dragon from burning down our homes and poisoning our waters!

Guest Guest

Last week I was at a Geylang hotpot restaurant and the PRC woman boss was attending to a customer. There were no other people around so I waited patiently for my turn. She did not even glance at me. Later a PRC couple walked in and she immediately acknowledge them and told them to wait.

I had to wait until another PRC attendant appearred and attended to me.

When I raised this issue to the PRC woman boss about ignoring me when I was first in line, she fiercely and arrogantly replied in mandarin - "那又怎样?" :yuk:

Guest Guest

There are good PRC, BUT VERY RARE!!!!

My PRC neighbour downsstairs would throw peanut shells, cardboard boxes outside the corridor. She thinks it's the rubbish dump. Her son would practice on the piano til 11pm on a week nite.

How not to dislike them? After 1 trip to China, I say "thanks but no,thanks".

And this is why i don't buy from any store where the staff is 100% or majority PRC.

Who knows what they put in the food to cut cost. <_<

"Kinsey says everyone has homosexual tendencies in various degree. YOU'RE ALL GAY!!!" ~ from some kid I overheard in a KFC.

Last week I was at a Geylang hotpot restaurant and the PRC woman boss was attending to a customer. There were no other people around so I waited patiently for my turn. She did not even glance at me. Later a PRC couple walked in and she immediately acknowledge them and told them to wait.

I had to wait until another PRC attendant appearred and attended to me.

When I raised this issue to the PRC woman boss about ignoring me when I was first in line, she fiercely and arrogantly replied in mandarin - "那又怎样?" :yuk:

So y do u still wanna give her the biz?

y not just walk away.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

So y do u still wanna give her the biz?

y not just walk away.

I did. I glared at her fiercely and then walked out of the restaurant with my companion without ordering. ;)

You guys think thats bad? Wait till you hear this real incident.

Last year around July, my HK collegue was complaining to me what the PRC did to the crabs they sold to the Hkgers, beacuse it was reported in the HK papers.

Apparently to bluff up the crabs to make them look more big and fleshy, what they did was to inject some kind of chemicals into the crusteans.

Then the HKers ate those crabs...

What happened next was the chemical was absorbed into the human system, causing an adverse reaction.

The chemicals actually degenerated the muscle tissues and cells, causing the muscles to waste away quite quickly, which was like a sudden sacropenia/dystrophy.

The effect was irreversible and most of the victims ended up wheelchair-ridden.

Just a few days ago eating in a foodcourt with some friends, never had I ever flared my temper in public. But to this fxxking stupid PRC girl, she deserve it from me 100%.

I ordered Ice Kachang, she gave me Cheng Teng, and asked me to pay up.

I refused to because I said I never ordered any Cheng teng.

And she insisted it was my mistake but I must take what was given to me and pay up

I showed her their differences by pointing the pictures above the stall.

Rising her voice a little, she insisted she never made any mistake. The mistake was mine, so pay up.

Suddenly I just flared up rising my voice at her

In Chinese, this is what I said...

" Ni Ta Ma de Chow Chee Bye !! Are you fxxking tired of living? What my mistake? Youare so fxxking blind stupid and rude !

You might as well go work at Geylang and open your legs for all the Men ! Some one should just give you a tight slap and send you back where you

should belong !"

At this point, she was so shocked and was near to tears. Then some manager came over and I explained to her what happened.

Not only she got a scolding from the manager, I got a free Ice Kachang as a compensation.

Haha !

Guest true true

Come, my comrades! We and all of south-east asia should stand united to keep the eastern dragon from burning down our homes and poisoning our waters!

nah nah ..not south east asia .....only singapore .........others asian countries are fine with them...this is a singapore thing.....dont bring the rest of s e a into this .

Guest Guest

Last year around July, my HK collegue was complaining to me what the PRC did to the crabs they sold to the Hkgers, beacuse it was reported in the HK papers.

Apparently to bluff up the crabs to make them look more big and fleshy, what they did was to inject some kind of chemicals into the crusteans.

What happened next was the chemical was absorbed into the human system, causing an adverse reaction.

The chemicals actually degenerated the muscle tissues and cells, causing the muscles to waste away quite quickly, which was like a sudden sacropenia/dystrophy.

Just a few days ago eating in a foodcourt with some friends, never had I ever flared my temper in public. But to this fxxking stupid PRC girl, she deserve it from me 100%.

And she insisted it was my mistake but I must take what was given to me and pay up

Rising her voice a little, she insisted she never made any mistake. The mistake was mine, so pay up.

" Ni Ta Ma de Chow Chee Bye !! Are you fxxking tired of living? What my mistake? Youare so fxxking blind stupid and rude !

You might as well go work at Geylang and open your legs for all the Men ! Some one should just give you a tight slap and send you back where you

should belong !"

At this point, she was so shocked and was near to tears. Then some manager came over and I explained to her what happened.

Not only she got a scolding from the manager, I got a free Ice Kachang as a compensation.

Haha !

She cried bcoz her legs have not been open for a long, long, time.

It's better to say "nui ren he ku wei nan nui ren" than "Chow Chee Bye".

U could have had a glee moment by breaking out and sing ah mei's "ni shi wo de jie mei, ni shi wo de mei mei....."

I m sure she will give more atap chee :)

Guest Blaidd_Drwg

nah nah ..not south east asia .....only singapore .........others asian countries are fine with them...this is a singapore thing.....dont bring the rest of s e a into this .

On the contrary, Malaysia has the same problem. Indonesia is just in a matter of time as they will soon come. And Indochina has always had a history disliking China's nosy business and colonisations.

It is better for us as a region to stand strong against China than leave each of us divided and easily picked upon.

Personally, I feel if ASEAN become like the EU, China will bow down to us. The world don't know how powerful we can be if we only stand united. We control 60%+ of sea trade and our economies have so much opportunity to expand. The only problem is our politics and social standings.

But otherwise, if everything went well, all of us should have become like what Singapore is today, a success. :D

Guest true true

The only problem is our politics and social standings.

But otherwise, if everything went well, all of us should have become like what Singapore is today, a success. :D

you re hilarious

like i mentioned earlier .... singapore companies should take their investments out of china , their people leave china too, and the chinese "prc" shoudl take out all their investments here ...with your vision and perspective dear sir ,singapore would be soar to even greater heights !

And u have all gone off topic with your China bashing.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On the contrary, Malaysia has the same problem. Indonesia is just in a matter of time as they will soon come. And Indochina has always had a history disliking China's nosy business and colonisations.

It is better for us as a region to stand strong against China than leave each of us divided and easily picked upon.

Personally, I feel if ASEAN become like the EU, China will bow down to us. The world don't know how powerful we can be if we only stand united. We control 60%+ of sea trade and our economies have so much opportunity to expand. The only problem is our politics and social standings.

I concur with Blaidd_Drwg. A while ago, when M'sian govt proposed to bring in Chinese to be maids, the local Chinese women protested out of fear that families will be disrupted by those 'dragon girls' (小龙女). M'sian media have also reported several atrocities caused by Chinese foreigners in M'sia as well.

But on international cooperation, China basically doesn't exert their influences so much unlike the US (who is such a kaypoh). We can still cooperate with them, but ultimately the strong message to educate their own citizens and not do stuff that may endanger everyone needs to be sent out to them.

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

and the lady never shave their armpit hair !!!!

yikessss so gross !!!

YEAKS !

You reminded of this another incident with an PRC woman who don't shave her armpit hair !

My hawker centre downstairs has two soya bean,jelly grass stall. I usually patronize the one operated by two elderly (local) couple, because the other one by the corner, the young male owner, has quite a pretty arrogant sooty attitude when he serves anyone.

That day the elderly couple's stall was closed, so I bo pian went to buy my soya curb from the corner stall.

That young owner was not around and he has hired this PRC woman helper for sometime. Then rumour has they were actually having some affair.

When she passed me my bowl of order, just after I paid, she lifted up her tang top, exposing to me, long long strands of sweaty thick armpit hair !!!

My dilated pupils fixed on the gross sight, and I freaked out and actually wanted a refund !

Then she asked me if there was anything wrong but I declined to comment, then went and sat somewhere.

I really don't why. The gross sight just stunned and traumatized me with flashy images of the her thick armpit hair, which suddenly became alive, moved and wriggled like Medusa's snakes !

Even the elderly auntie at the other stall shaved her armpits !

I was thinking to myself..thankgod I ordered soya curb, something white that I can see, if there were any strands of foreign objects.

What if the those black foreign objects camouflage themselves with a bowl of black grass jelly I ordered instead !

The worst case of scenario was to have a case of food poisoning, or suffer indigestion, with her thick armpit hair stuck in my system !

I just left the bowl of soya uneatened. I felt very full suddely.

Yeaks!

Guest Guest

Next time when you finish your hotpot and still got left over..

Pour laxatives into it.

They are supposed to throw it, not recycle it, theoretically no one is getting hurt.

But since they did, NEA will visit them after getting reports on mass poisoning lao sai. :thumb:

And while they get to face the law, you are the one left with the guilt that some might have actually died.

I concur with Blaidd_Drwg. A while ago, when M'sian govt proposed to bring in Chinese to be maids, the local Chinese women protested out of fear that families will be disrupted by those 'dragon girls' (小龙女). M'sian media have also reported several atrocities caused by Chinese foreigners in M'sia as well.

But on international cooperation, China basically doesn't exert their influences so much unlike the US (who is such a kaypoh). We can still cooperate with them, but ultimately the strong message to educate their own citizens and not do stuff that may endanger everyone needs to be sent out to them.

yeah my parents always tell me not to date those dragon gals, best still if i can fully avoid them. besides, my ex-neighbor was almost cheated of all his $$ to this prc gal who pretended to be pregnant with his kid but in fact she was not pregnant at all. and yeah i'm a malaysian... so the anti-prc sentiment is not only found in singapore...

Hi... =)

Guest Rabid

I think you are doing us a disservice by asking us to do that to China,

we should all think of ways to work with China and ride the wave of China's development.

Chinese are hardworking, smart, cunning, daring to take risk, they will even wager their grandmother if it is allowed in a poker game, it is better to emulate how the Chinese think and try to run 100 steps ahead of them then to directly confront the PRCs , try to outsmart them it will drive them nuts and up the tree.

Never engage in an argument in Putonghua with a PRC , they will out talk you .

When a PRC is defeated they will , bow down and appear humble, but that very night they will think of a way to skin you alive the next time they cross swords with you, there are not many smart and hard working people like the PRCs in this world.

should belong !"

Haha !

My Hero! LOL!

ksy1f2jn2osi403qdr6f.gif

Guest Not first time

Previously, there was another incident reported by a stomper. It was a PRC owned hotpot restaurant at bugis area, I think its one of the chongqing hotpot outlets.

There was a cockroach/es in the soup. The stomper reported it to a store assisant he/she simply removed the cockroach and tried to pretend like nothing happened at all. Of course, the stomper and his/her company didnt feel like eating anymore. But the assisant said they still have to pay for the meal fully.

Once I went to ta bao Ban Mian from a coffee shop.. And then realize its a PRC lady mending the store. Anyway, when she raised her hand to get the container from the top shelf. I witness 1-2 drop of sweat dripping from that bush of pit hair into the pot of noodles !!!

I told her straight i come back later to collect and walked off !!

Well, to shave it or not, is their personal preference. But then if you are in the F&B line, if you don't shave it. Don't EXPOSE them!! Many old uncle selling noodles, we don't expect them to be shave. But then at least they don't display their bush in the midst of cooking!

Sigh.. And its disappointing to know that now this PRC are occupying at least 30% of the workforce in F&B..

Once I went to ta bao Ban Mian from a coffee shop.. And then realize its a PRC lady mending the store. Anyway, when she raised her hand to get the container from the top shelf. I witness 1-2 drop of sweat dripping from that bush of pit hair into the pot of noodles !!!

so funny.

Sounds like Stephen chow's movie. :lol:

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

this is not the first case reporting, many can be found on the internet... nearly 90% of PRC are earning money without heart, they can kill anyone for the money, they don't care...

i never eat at any food stalls that opened by PRC, either the cook or the owner, and try to avoid China food products.

Guest Guest

Well, to shave it or not, is their personal preference. But then if you are in the F&B line, if you don't shave it. Don't EXPOSE them!! Many old uncle selling noodles, we don't expect them to be shave. But then at least they don't display their bush in the midst of cooking!

Sigh.. And its disappointing to know that now this PRC are occupying at least 30% of the workforce in F&B..

That happen to me, too in a Shpping mall near Tiong Bahru. We were waiting to order Mian and a PRC woman was at the counter.

There was a small cockcroach on the counter, she smashed it with her bare hand. Without washing her hand, she continued to cook and serve mian to horrified customers. I could not tahan and complained to the manager.

Though China is a progressing countries, these PRC working in Singapore are from the rural villages where hygiene standard is questionable.

Guest amidst_the_stars

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest CenTUriOn

pay more money go better places to eat lor...

like seoul garden, hotel steamboat sld be safe

are u sure that it's not prepared by PRC chef with thick bushy sweaty armpit inside the kitchen??

are u sure that it's not prepared by PRC chef with thick bushy sweaty armpit inside the kitchen??

what u dont see wont hurt u?

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Blaidd_Drwg

I think you are doing us a disservice by asking us to do that to China,

we should all think of ways to work with China and ride the wave of China's development.

Chinese are hardworking, smart, cunning, daring to take risk, they will even wager their grandmother if it is allowed in a poker game, it is better to emulate how the Chinese think and try to run 100 steps ahead of them then to directly confront the PRCs , try to outsmart them it will drive them nuts and up the tree.

Never engage in an argument in Putonghua with a PRC , they will out talk you .

When a PRC is defeated they will , bow down and appear humble, but that very night they will think of a way to skin you alive the next time they cross swords with you, there are not many smart and hard working people like the PRCs in this world.

Doing a disservice? Ha! I'm giving a vision of our destined future as a region, something which a lot of leaders lack, VISION!

Of course we should be diplomatic and work with them. But if they are gonna dump their shit on us for whatever benevolence we have shared with them, I think in the long run, they're just gonna anger us lot. This is not ancient China where people humbly pay tribute to them as 'protection money' or 'bribery' for benefits. We have already kissed the feet of westerners for 50 years. We are not gonna tolerate the same with the orient.

When a 'human' is defeated they will always know how to be cunning. This is not a PRC trait. So if they try to be funny with us ASEAN, we will also wait till night to skin them alive. even better we are under them geographically, can grab them by the balls and conduct vasectomy!

Guest Blaidd_Drwg

Add to that, a report that a PRC man promised to donate RMB50 000 to a lady whose daughter is having a disease, he demanded her to crawl a kilometre for her daughter's sake. When she was done, he laughed at her and ran off, breaking his promise.

The same man also picks up his highschool girlfriend from the school with helicopter, disturbing the ongoing classes.

Then there is another case where a fella purposely bought a lamboghini, drove it to a village and hired men to sledgehammer it into pieces, in front of the poor villagers. He was smiling and participating in the video.

If this is the values rich PRC people are willing to show to their fellow brothers and sisters, creating an unhealthy environment of rampant materialism, I would rather have my children vow for many generations to rid these scums off the face of the earth, even though I'm a nusantara chinese myself. There are somethings you cannot tolerate, for the sake of human civilisation.

Guest true true

Doing a disservice? Ha! I'm giving a vision of our destined future as a region, something which a lot of leaders lack, VISION!

Of course we should be diplomatic and work with them. But if they are gonna dump their shit on us for whatever benevolence we have shared with them, I think in the long run, they're just gonna anger us lot. This is not ancient China where people humbly pay tribute to them as 'protection money' or 'bribery' for benefits. We have already kissed the feet of westerners for 50 years. We are not gonna tolerate the same with the orient.

When a 'human' is defeated they will always know how to be cunning. This is not a PRC trait. So if they try to be funny with us ASEAN, we will also wait till night to skin them alive. even better we are under them geographically, can grab them by the balls and conduct vasectomy!

you are hilarious

thanks for making me laugh and good to know there is some good comedy left here.

i can just imagine .....you the President of Asean ....tagline ......the bright spark from singapore , the leader with vision ........

just dont serve ma la hot pot at your state functions !!

Add to that, a report that a PRC man promised to donate RMB50 000 to a lady whose daughter is having a disease, he demanded her to crawl a kilometre for her daughter's sake. When she was done, he laughed at her and ran off, breaking his promise.

The same man also picks up his highschool girlfriend from the school with helicopter, disturbing the ongoing classes.

Then there is another case where a fella purposely bought a lamboghini, drove it to a village and hired men to sledgehammer it into pieces, in front of the poor villagers. He was smiling and participating in the video.

If this is the values rich PRC people are willing to show to their fellow brothers and sisters, creating an unhealthy environment of rampant materialism, I would rather have my children vow for many generations to rid these scums off the face of the earth, even though I'm a nusantara chinese myself. There are somethings you cannot tolerate, for the sake of human civilisation.

Well, while there are many badly behaved Mainland Chinese, there are also as many very polite and sophisticated ones like those I met in China and in SG, just that you have not met them.

However, unlike SG, China only opened up and many got "rich" only in recent years, so their people's social behavior is understandably years behind SG, social grace need time to be groomed.

Their crude behavior could also be due to the poor environment they grew up in and their upbringing during the earlier communist era.

Recently, I heard there was this auntie-looking man ( or was it a manly auntie) in Singapore, shouted vulgar obscenities at a Mainland lady till she almost cried in a crowded hawker centre over something costing only about $2.00 and was so proud about it.

You see, rudeness and uncivilized behavior like this is also happening in an advance country like Singapore.

So how do you describe this show-off auntie-looking man's language and behavior in civilized Singapore; he grew up in a questionable environment or just simply ill-bred or both ?

For me, I think its both and I consider this one a national disgrace.

Guest Blaidd_Drwg

Well, while there are many badly behaved Mainland Chinese, there are also as many very polite and sophisticated ones like those I met in China and in SG, just that you have not met them.

However, unlike SG, China only opened up and many got "rich" only in recent years, so their people's social behavior is understandably years behind SG, social grace need time to be groomed.

Their crude behavior could also be due to the poor environment they grew up in and their upbringing during the earlier communist era.

Recently, I heard there was this auntie-looking man ( or was it a manly auntie) in Singapore, shouted vulgar obscenities at a Mainland lady till she almost cried in a crowded hawker centre over something costing only about $2.00 and was so proud about it.

You see, rudeness and uncivilized behavior like this is also happening in an advance country like Singapore.

So how do you describe this show-off auntie-looking man's language and behavior in civilized Singapore; he grew up in a questionable environment or just simply ill-bred or both ?

Yes, I understand my mistake to have generalised the lot. That there are our own bad eggs. Maybe I should be precise with my meaning: di mana bumi dipijak, di situ langit dijunjung.

Wherever you step, the sky is held up. Meaning, do as the romans do when in rome. When the PRC are in this country, they follow our ways. They must understand that there is a psychological contract when they cross these borders, that they learn, integrate and do not be stubborn with their own ways.

I am a Malaysian, and I have willingly integrated to the point most of my local friends wouldn't even believe if I said I were from Malaysia. But not something to boast around, I hold my values strong to what I have quoted, do as the romans do in rome.

Edited by Blaidd_Drwg

Guest Blaidd_Drwg

Just curious. Have anyone heard of restaurants operated by Singaporean/Malaysian recycling soup?

Oh dear, that happens too? Hope the authorities clamp them down.

Guest true true

Yes, I understand my mistake to have generalised the lot. That there are our own bad eggs. Maybe I should be precise with my meaning: di mana bumi dipijak, di situ langit dijunjung.

Wherever you step, the sky is held up. Meaning, do as the romans do when in rome. When the PRC are in this country, they follow our ways. They must understand that there is a psychological contract when they cross these borders, that they learn, integrate and do not be stubborn with their own ways.

I am a Malaysian, and I have willingly integrated to the point most of my local friends wouldn't even believe if I said I were from Malaysia. But not something to boast around, I hold my values strong to what I have quoted, do as the romans do in rome.

so you are a man of many talents

from what i gather your skillful at integrating and the locals cant tell you are malaysian

so when you return to malaysia you become ..."malaysian" again ?

whoa ! you have the skill of doing split personality , jekyll and hyde syndrome . .scary ...

maybe you actually also like mala hotpot ...but you just dont know it thats all ..

Guest no bashing

Being a foreigner in another country...you should know better than bashing another group of 'foreigner'. worse still you can call yourself Chinese.....dont your ancestors come from the same land as these 'crude' people.

Please lah...there are plenty of smart...educated...rich...cultured...good looking mainland chinese around.

Guest Guest

never cut ur hair by china people, damn they cut my hair until so koyak that i had to shave everything, also believe it or not the last time i went china, i only eat mcdonalds as i was afraid of food poisoning, then still got melamine case, china is a beautiful country but the people are horrendous, try the service staff at railway stations,they really test my patience, and not to forget queue jumping azzholes, also if u want to have sex with them, tell them to clean their ass and rinse their mouth first, believe me i know

Oh dear, that happens too? Hope the authorities clamp them down.

There are bound to be bad apples anywhere else, it's just that, like I mentioned previously, the extent of civic-mindedness of the people. There was a report on a mean hawker in a district in Johor who dumped the whole plastic bag of chicken into a wok of boiling oil to fry the chicken, without even opening the bag! And he produced really crispy chicken. But overall, these are not reported as frequent as the ones in China....

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Being a foreigner in another country...you should know better than bashing another group of 'foreigner'. worse still you can call yourself Chinese.....dont your ancestors come from the same land as these 'crude' people.

Please lah...there are plenty of smart...educated...rich...cultured...good looking mainland chinese around.

He's only pointing out the fairly large number of cases of civic-mindless Chinese.

Undoubtedly, this could have been to the demographical distribution landscape of China itself, where education on civics is yet that extensive, save for those who are in the major cities like Shanghai and Beijing. Whereas we, of Chinese descent, whose ancestors have emigrated from China down south to South-East Asia, have progressed far earlier in terms of civic-mindedness as opposed to our counterparts back in the Mainland.

eww.. those photos yuck lol.

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

Guest SUPER AUNTIE

TSK TSK TSK

Everytime you take an opportunity to gossip, complain complain about someone, you are really behaving and sound like a Super Auntie, we all have no doubt about

Singapore Aunties are so famous for complaining this complaining that, gossiping about this, gossiping about that !

You are actually like some pitiful Auntie, who complains her woes to all her sisters, how her husband dumoed

U gotta understand one thing and that is my ancestors came down here (thankfully) way way before the cultural revolution . I believe many of our chinese ancestors were of humble beginnings (quite unlike those currently here).

Now they do not believe in religion, they only believe in 'Me, Myself and I '.

I've PRC colleagues whom I'll held the lift for and press the button for their flr (they are typically from IS dept) whenever I enter the lift first, but on the other hand, altho they know for a fact (thru work interaction) that my floor is one flr above theirs, they do not press the button for me. I no longer do that for them.

They'll talk very loudly and altho they stepped out of the lift first, they continued to chat and expect others to use their pass to open the door at the lift landing for them. And when we held they door open for them, they take their own sweet time to 'stroll' in etc. Now I just make sure I have the door open wide enough for myself. I've tried to use 以德服人 and thought that by setting examples they may learn....but sadly it has not been the case.

In short, now I m simply very very turned off even from just hearing their accent.

Unfortunately, its just your stroke of bad luck for meeting such representatives from China. For me, I do have the fortune of meeting both the good and not so good ones.

In essence, I believe No Bashing's pt is:

What gives Nationality A the right to bash Nationality B in Country C, not to mention they were both of the same ethnic origin.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• Guest locked this topic