Male HQ

Unhappy About Foreign Imports & Their Business Practices

Guest Blaidd_Drwg

Guest true true

Unfortunately, its just your stroke of bad luck for meeting such representatives from China. For me, I do have the fortune of meeting both the good and not so good ones.

In essence, I believe No Bashing's pt is:

What gives Nationality A the right to bash Nationality B in Country C, not to mention they were both of the same ethnic origin.

at last someone is talking sense in this thread

and not that pseudo geopolitical nonsense and artificial sense of misplaced intra regional nationalism [ which in itself is a dream at best ] ..... the guy spouting this ought to see more read more and just think more .....and not be so "kampung " in his comnments ......typical case of misplaced pride whilst not knowing the vast and varied [ and complex] quagmire that is out there ......

i am so ashamed that this country is producing people with such juvenile thinking and woefully seemingly unaware of it .....no substance .

Guest Guest_Zoe

Unfortunately, its just your stroke of bad luck for meeting such representatives from China. For me, I do have the fortune of meeting both the good and not so good ones.

What gives Nationality A the right to bash Nationality B in Country C, not to mention they were both of the same ethnic origin.

WTF???

No one is bashing PRCs based on their ethnic origin.

People are criticising the lack of civic-consciousness displayed by these barbarians.

"Fortune" to meet not so good ones?

If Nationality A is simply trying to pull a fast one then he is at fault, but if he is merely stating a fact, then it's not bashing. BTW I'm nationality C. I have heard of more examples as well as first hand encounters of 'selfish' behaviors of Nationality B. And it makes me feels ashamed to think that we're both of the same ethnic origin cos of their behaviour.

Guest true true

WTF???

No one is bashing PRCs based on their ethnic origin.

People are criticising the lack of civic-consciousness displayed by these barbarians.

no he just lambasted the entire nation ....

Well, when I was at Shanghai, the people were really friendly there... I think people are just nice in general... but I dunno, it's quite unethical and gross to do these soup recycling but I mean, ANYBODY could've done it

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

Guest Guest

Aiyah... Just cook your meals yourselves. Solve alot of problems. Don't have to compren this compren that.... Hear also sian chi pua.....

unless you super rich and free, no need to work... no need to eat out :yuk:

Guest Guest

Well, when I was at Shanghai, the people were really friendly there... I think people are just nice in general... but I dunno, it's quite unethical and gross to do these soup recycling but I mean, ANYBODY could've done it

they are very 'nice' here in Singapore too, pretend very friendly when they asking for your help but beware they back-stab you, they just too pretentious.

Guest PRC同志连盟

Just a few days ago eating in a foodcourt with some friends, never had I ever flared my temper in public. But to this fxxking stupid PRC girl, she deserve it from me 100%.

I ordered Ice Kachang, she gave me Cheng Teng, and asked me to pay up.

I refused to because I said I never ordered any Cheng teng.

And she insisted it was my mistake but I must take what was given to me and pay up

I showed her their differences by pointing the pictures above the stall.

Rising her voice a little, she insisted she never made any mistake. The mistake was mine, so pay up.

Suddenly I just flared up rising my voice at her

In Chinese, this is what I said...

" Ni Ta Ma de Chow Chee Bye !! Are you fxxking tired of living? What my mistake? Youare so fxxking blind stupid and rude !

You might as well go work at Geylang and open your legs for all the Men ! Some one should just give you a tight slap and send you back where you

should belong !"

At this point, she was so shocked and was near to tears. Then some manager came over and I explained to her what happened

Not only she got a scolding from the manager, I got a free Ice Kachang as a compensation.

Haha !

这就是文明新加玻人的修养吗?

大庭广众之下,为了一两块钱的东西,对着个女人大声破口大骂脏话,还洋洋得意,到处张扬!

我呸!他妈的,真是个贱格下流无耻,婊养的畜牲都不如!

这就是文明新加玻人的修养吗?

大庭广众之下,为了一两块钱的东西,对着个女人大声破口大骂脏话,还洋洋得意,到处张扬!

我呸!他妈的,真是个贱格下流无耻,婊养的畜牲都不如!

人家明明跟你要苹果,就是要苹果。

你不但拿橙给人家,还赖说是对方要橙。

这不叫强词夺理惹人臭骂一顿,那是什么?是非自己去辨认吧。

在为顾客服务,顾客为上。

新加坡不是中国。请勿把 “入乡随俗” 挂在嘴边,却不去实践。

我也话不多说,若你还忠言逆耳,就由老天爷给你弄个清楚吧。

Dear Moderators, I do not dispel the possibility of subsequent quarrels arising from the comment of this particular unregistered poster. Pls do what you deem fit if anything happens (you get what I mean) ;)

Edited by qedcwc

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Guest Guest

人家明明跟你要苹果,就是要苹果。

你不但拿橙给人家,还赖说是对方要橙。

在为顾客服务,顾客为上。

Dear Moderators, I do not dispel the possibility of subsequent quarrels arising from the comment of this particular unregistered poster. Pls do what you deem fit if anything happens (you get what I mean) ;)

Let's take the middle path.

Singaporean: dun use vulgarity lah; If talking to mgr not enuff, just write an email to the company HR.

PRC : nobody ask u to come here and u r here on ur own free will for a better life (or is it?)

u have to adapt to the culture here lah.

All r chinese lah. If the ang-moh (Caucasian) read this, sure die laughing!

Bern Shi Tong Gen Sheng, Xiang Chien He Tai Chi(sorril if wrong pin ying)

Once saw a PRC female working the cash register who couldn't even say $15.90. Instead she said very very softly "fissstin". The customer had given $20 but was shocked to not get $5 back because it sounded like she said $15, but then saw the receipt and realized what the actual price was.

But on a separate note,

Lets face the truth.

No one wants to believe that a whole country of people (PRC) are uncivil, self-serving, heartless monsters.

But everyone has seen more than their fair share virtually everywhere in Singapore.

It's hard to ignore the truth before our eyes.

Like i said, i will never know if the food they serve is not at least tainted with 101 different toxic ingredients just to cut costs.

And NEA has not shown that they are willing to act on any reported cases involving PRCs.

It would only be natural for me and others who are concerned to avoid PRC foods.

I would rather have Japanese food the Japanese government claims is safe than PRC prepared food where they may have added something toxic to cover material costs.

"Kinsey says everyone has homosexual tendencies in various degree. YOU'RE ALL GAY!!!" ~ from some kid I overheard in a KFC.

Once saw a PRC female working the cash register who couldn't even say $15.90. Instead she said very very softly "fissstin". The customer had given $20 but was shocked to not get $5 back because it sounded like she said $15, but then saw the receipt and realized what the actual price was.

But on a separate note,

Lets face the truth.

No one wants to believe that a whole country of people (PRC) are uncivil, self-serving, heartless monsters.

But everyone has seen more than their fair share virtually everywhere in Singapore.

Like i said, i will never know if the food they serve is not at least tainted with 101 different toxic ingredients just to cut costs.

And NEA has not shown that they are willing to act on any reported cases involving PRCs.

It would only be natural for me and others who are concerned to avoid PRC foods.

I would rather have Japanese food the Japanese government claims is safe than PRC prepared food where they may have added something toxic to cover material costs.

Dude, u gotta think twice about that. We got radiation concerns now..... :lol:

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

The fault is with the recruitment agency and the company recruiting mgr.

Most of these PRC staff are told that they do not need to speak English as Sg is predominantly Mandarin speaking.

Cut them some slacks.

But on a separate note,

Lets face the truth.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

人家明明跟你要苹果,就是要苹果。

你不但拿橙给人家,还赖说是对方要橙。

在为顾客服务,顾客为上。

Seriously, if someone is rude to you in the first place, you will be rude to him/her back knowing that that someone(in this case is a PRC)who fails to comprehends what a customer needs deserved to be shouted at. If its a local sg auntie, i doubt she will be rude nor shouted at us.

Guest true true

Everyone I know is boycotting PRC food.

Are you boycotting PRC food too?

:wacko: :whistle:

i think the time is close where singapore will be boycotted by other countries becos the locals think so highly and overrate themselves and not knowing that they have very little substance .......

this is clear from the petty and childish replies to what is essentially actions that could be by anyone and not a particular group - just becos the so PRC group are an easy prey they are picked on and bashed and bullied .......yeah trod upon the poor and needy and helpless .

this does not bode well for the future of singapore.

Guest So noisy

:wacko: :whistle:

i think the time is close where singapore will be boycotted by other countries becos the locals think so highly and overrate themselves and not knowing that they have very little substance .......

this is clear from the petty and childish replies to what is essentially actions that could be by anyone and not a particular group - just becos the so PRC group are an easy prey they are picked on and bashed and bullied .......yeah trod upon the poor and needy and helpless .

this does not bode well for the future of singapore.

Dude, have you ever sit in a aeroplane with 80% of majority of passengers are from prc? tHEY can tok cock sing song right the moment their bums touch the seat till their bums leave the seat when they reach their final destination. They shout across to one another, putting their legs up on the back seat , sometimes without socks, eating tibits(especially melons or peanuts and throw them on the floor. They will still be talking even when everyone is almost asleep , captain turns off the cabin light and they will still be talking.

To say it bluntly, they are rude, loud , no civic-consious and its not very difficult to spot them from afar!

Guest Guest

Dude, have you ever sit in a aeroplane with 80% of majority of passengers are from prc? tHEY can tok cock sing song right the moment their bums touch the seat till their bums leave the seat when they reach their final destination. They shout across to one another, putting their legs up on the back seat , sometimes without socks, eating tibits(especially melons or peanuts and throw them on the floor. They will still be talking even when everyone is almost asleep , captain turns off the cabin light and they will still be talking.

To say it bluntly, they are rude, loud , no civic-consious and its not very difficult to spot them from afar!

Yes, Air China from sin to Beijing in the 90s. IT WAS A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE THAT TAUGHT THE CHEAPO IN ME A LESSON IN SAVING SGD150 ON AIRFARE. Sad to know that after 15 yrs, it 's still the same. I have my bad memories trigger if i see/hear PRC talking loudly on their hp in the bus. Everything in China is progressing very fast now, except their manners.

(You can also go www.Skytrax to read reviews on Chinese Airlines - South Eastern, Air China, etc)

Guest Guest

i tot Air China is china best airline compared to other smaller prc airlines?

Yes, now. But compared to other Int'l carrier, they have a long way to go. Chk out the review on www.Skytrax lah.

I was onboard a China Eastern flight to Shanghai - a group of them had to b reminded a few times (jus before the plane take off) by the stewardess to off their handphones before they complied. One of them only switched off his handphone after 3 reminders and only after the stewardess threatened to confiscate it.

If they r more civic minded, polite n not so uncouth, u think we will even need to have such a thread? It's simply becos the negative aspects outweighed positive ones.

I was onboard a China Eastern flight to Shanghai - a group of them had to b reminded a few times (jus before the plane take off) by the stewardess to off their handphones before they complied. One of them only switched off his handphone after 3 reminders and only after the stewardess threatened to confiscate it.

If they r more civic minded, polite n not so uncouth, u think we will even need to have such a thread? It's simply becos the negative aspects outweighed positive ones.

:thumb: :thumb:

Guest Guest

from Channel Newsasia:

China "tainted milk" kills 3

BEIJING: Three people died and 34 were left ill in northwestern China from food poisoning believed linked to tainted milk, the government said, in what is the country's latest food safety scare.

A preliminary investigation showed victims in the city of Pingliang suffered nitrite poisoning after drinking milk, a local government statement said.

Nitrite is a chemical used to make dyes and to preserve meats.

Two suspect dairy farms have been shut down and are being investigated, said the statement issued on Thursday. Pingliang is in Gansu province.

According to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, nitrite poisoning can result in nausea, dizziness, respiratory distress, loss of consciousness and seizures.

Such safety incidents are routine for China's notoriously scandal-prone food industries, with the dairy sector a particular area of concern.

The dairy industry was rocked in 2008 when at least six babies died and another 300,000 became ill from milk tainted with the industrial chemical melamine.

Melamine had been added to give the appearance of higher protein levels.

Authorities said at the time that all suspect milk powder had been confiscated or destroyed and promised to clean up the industry, but melamine-tainted products have continued to reach the market.

In July last year, authorities announced they had found 25,000 tonnes of tainted milk powder earlier in 2009.

Last month, the country's largest meat processor was forced to apologise when clenbuterol was found in some of its pork products. The illegal additive can lead to dizziness, heart palpitations and profuse sweating.

Other recent scandals have involved contaminated red wine, bleached mushrooms, fake tofu and recycled cooking oil.

-AFP/wk

Guest Guest

If u have starhub cable, press 'catch up tv' and watch Ch 827 Zhong Tian News today 8 April.

14 mins into this program, there is a report on fake wine in recycled bottle in Liao Ning. There's also a link to Sheng Yang where most of the restaurant mix vinegar 'essence' into their barbecue sauce.

Seems that this is recylcing for the wrong reason and it's becoming part of the culture, driven by greed and irresponsibility.

Guest business class

On airlines manners - About 3 years back i was on a domestic flight in china where i took an aisle seat, a prc in a suit took the window seat with an empty seat between us. As we are about to take off, he spit onto the carpet and rubbed it in with his polished black shoes, blew his nose and wiped it on the edge of the empty seat between us. I felt so disgusted i stood up and took another empty seat away from him.

Guest Guest

On airlines manners - About 3 years back i was on a domestic flight in china where i took an aisle seat, a prc in a suit took the window seat with an empty seat between us. As we are about to take off, he spit onto the carpet and rubbed it in with his polished black shoes, blew his nose and wiped it on the edge of the empty seat between us. I felt so disgusted i stood up and took another empty seat away from him.

YUKS! This remind me of another incident 2 wks ago on a wknd. I was on my way to Shogun and I passed by Lucky Chinatown,

walked passed 7/11, turned right. As I was walking down the stairs, I saw 2 PRC talking. One was smoking and the other, blowing his nose. This guy got his of his nasal discharge by wiping it on the wall next to him. Why dun you carry a packet of tissue or handkerchief with you?

Sometimes, I have to spit my phelgm into my handkerchief and put it in my backpack if I dun have any tissue with me.

This is the way I was taught and brought up.

I wonder if anyone remembers when the earthquake and tsunami broke out in Japan last month, and Singaporeans were in a frenzy, worrying if the ingredients from Japanese restaurants would still be safe... until we all discover those fish were imported from other countries such as Indonesia. People felt cheated and shortchanged.

What I want to say is, in the F&B industry, there is bound to be shadows and various "omg eww" stuff going on. I really am appalled a discussion on vendors being inconsiderate in their practices in their restaurants have turned into a flaming thread for our friends from China.

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

Guest Guest

I wonder if anyone remembers when the earthquake and tsunami broke out in Japan last month, and Singaporeans were in a frenzy, worrying if the ingredients from Japanese restaurants would still be safe... until we all discover those fish were imported from other countries such as Indonesia. People felt cheated and shortchanged.

What I want to say is, in the F&B industry, there is bound to be shadows and various "omg eww" stuff going on. I really am appalled a discussion on vendors being inconsiderate in their practices in their restaurants have turned into a flaming thread for our friends from China.

So would u suggest we just keep quiet even if all the stories are true?

It is not my nature to discriminate anyone nor do I have anything against any nationality.

So should we share stories on foreign workers from Indian and other parts of asia to give it some balance?

BTW, i am a chinese and my ancestors are from China, too.

So would u suggest we just keep quiet even if all the stories are true?

It is not my nature to discriminate anyone nor do I have anything against any nationality.

So should we share stories on foreign workers from Indian and other parts of asia to give it some balance?

BTW, i am a chinese and my ancestors are from China, too.

I'm happy because I learnt to be contented. Black & White life with surprising rainbows sometimes. ;) 
Your Friendly Gay "Cher"

well, i think we shouldn't really be in such an uproar , all of us could be charged under the eyes of law by the remarks we've made.

I'm happy because I learnt to be contented. Black & White life with surprising rainbows sometimes. ;) 
Your Friendly Gay "Cher"

Guest Blaidd_Drwg

hahahahahaha! :lol:

I thought that if I left this post, there'll be one less hater and less tension. But wow! Am I wrong!

Guys, I think we got the message across. If we continue any further, it would only generate unnecessary friction. Our PRC members are getting threatened at this lively post that is out of control.

Generally, I am mistaken to have tied the entire lot as being the same bundle. Given the case that there are 1.4 billion++ PRC in this world, it is not hard to find that the small minority of bad apples actually make up a significant number. 0.1% of 1.4 billion is a lot!

But to all intents and purposes, we have sent out the message. There is no need to further aggravate the situation as what I have done. Let this post die. We can be more productive enjoying positive things in life and things that actually add value to ourselves.

Guest Guest

the 'im chinese, my ancestor is from china' doesnt apply anymore.

if u want to say that, u might as well say all Humans evoluted from Aps...and we are all the same, so please love each other regardless of race.

Guest true true

hahahahahaha! :lol:

I thought that if I left this post, there'll be one less hater and less tension. But wow! Am I wrong!

Guys, I think we got the message across. If we continue any further, it would only generate unnecessary friction. Our PRC members are getting threatened at this lively post that is out of control.

Generally, I am mistaken to have tied the entire lot as being the same bundle. Given the case that there are 1.4 billion++ PRC in this world, it is not hard to find that the small minority of bad apples actually make up a significant number. 0.1% of 1.4 billion is a lot!

But to all intents and purposes, we have sent out the message. There is no need to further aggravate the situation as what I have done. Let this post die. We can be more productive enjoying positive things in life and things that actually add value to ourselves.

kiddo

dont fool nor flatter yourself that your post has "threatened" anyone nor sent any message to anyone.

however one thing that you have successfully done was to reveal and expose the immaturity and shallow "island" mentality that seem to have emerged from the depths of these reclaimed seas.

however i am most certain this is but a minority voice of this small island.

kiddo, on the other hand , you need to do some more living and research supported with comparative studies and expose yourself wider to this complex and unforgiving world beyond a hotpot....

hope you have learned the errors of your ways.

Guest Guest

well, i think we shouldn't really be in such an uproar , all of us could be charged under the eyes of law by the remarks we've made.

I am concerned and all those observations and remarks are not fabricated.

Would u continue to sit next to anyone in a plane after he wiped his nasal discharge on the armrest and spat on the floor?

Would u behave in a manner like this?

Guest very true

kiddo

dont fool nor flatter yourself that your post has "threatened" anyone nor sent any message to anyone.

however one thing that you have successfully done was to reveal and expose the immaturity and shallow "island" mentality that seem to have emerged from the depths of these reclaimed seas.

however i am most certain this is but a minority voice of this small island.

kiddo, on the other hand , you need to do some more living and research supported with comparative studies and expose yourself wider to this complex and unforgiving world beyond a hotpot....

hope you have learned the errors of your ways.

True, true.

Finally someone saying something sensible.

Very obvious, racism is very much alive and is raring its ugly head right here.

Guest Guest

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/afp_asiapacific/view/1122521/1/.html

Shanghai mayor orders steamed bun probe

SHANGHAI: Shanghai authorities have seized more than 6,000 steamed buns and the Chinese city's mayor has ordered a probe after they were found to have been dyed, expired or filled with unidentified chemicals.

The allegations are the latest in a string of food safety scares to rattle consumers in China, which was rocked three years ago by a tainted milk scandal that left at least six infants dead and sickened 300,000.

Mayor Han Zheng said in a statement issued late Tuesday that anyone found guilty of tampering with the popular Chinese snack would be prosecuted and pledged that the investigation results would be released to the public.

"Illegal manufacturers should be punished severely according to law," the government-run Shanghai Daily quoted Han as saying.

The investigation was prompted after state broadcaster China Central Television (CCTV) aired a report on Monday detailing the allegations and singling out buns made by Shanghai Shenglu Food Co.

Shenglu's "corn buns" appeared to have been dyed yellow and others sold as "black rice buns" had been dyed grey, the reports said.

Old buns were also allegedly being recycled as new and chemicals were added in random amounts but not listed on the packaging as required by law, the reports said.

Last week, investigators found that nitrite had been added to fresh milk from two dairies in a case that police later said was intentional poisoning, state media reported.

Three children died and 36 others fell ill due to the contamination, for which a man and woman were being held in custody, the official Xinhua news agency reported.

Last month, the country's largest meat processor, Shuanghui Group, was forced to apologise when some of its pork products were found to contain an illegal additive, clenbuterol, which speeds up muscle building and fat burning in livestock to produce leaner meat.

The cases highlight the problems of China's scandal-prone food industry and its government regulators, who are still struggling to lay to rest the huge 2008 milk scandal, which saw industrial chemical melamine added to products.

-CNA/ac

Lets not kid ourselves into thinking that they do not have a serious ethics problem, especially when it comes to food.

Even if we were all to shut up and/or the mods shut down this thread, news of tainted "black hearted" foods from China or by PRCs will keep coming up.

A rose by any other name would smell just as sweet. Or in this case, toxic.

And yes, i still think fish from Japan that the Japanese gov says is not radioactive is safer than food prepared by PRC.

Edited by Eddy

"Kinsey says everyone has homosexual tendencies in various degree. YOU'RE ALL GAY!!!" ~ from some kid I overheard in a KFC.

Guest Guest

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/afp_asiapacific/view/1122521/1/.html

Shanghai mayor orders steamed bun probe

SHANGHAI: Shanghai authorities have seized more than 6,000 steamed buns and the Chinese city's mayor has ordered a probe after they were found to have been dyed, expired or filled with unidentified chemicals.

The allegations are the latest in a string of food safety scares to rattle consumers in China, which was rocked three years ago by a tainted milk scandal that left at least six infants dead and sickened 300,000.

Mayor Han Zheng said in a statement issued late Tuesday that anyone found guilty of tampering with the popular Chinese snack would be prosecuted and pledged that the investigation results would be released to the public.

"Illegal manufacturers should be punished severely according to law," the government-run Shanghai Daily quoted Han as saying.

The investigation was prompted after state broadcaster China Central Television (CCTV) aired a report on Monday detailing the allegations and singling out buns made by Shanghai Shenglu Food Co.

Shenglu's "corn buns" appeared to have been dyed yellow and others sold as "black rice buns" had been dyed grey, the reports said.

Old buns were also allegedly being recycled as new and chemicals were added in random amounts but not listed on the packaging as required by law, the reports said.

Last week, investigators found that nitrite had been added to fresh milk from two dairies in a case that police later said was intentional poisoning, state media reported.

Three children died and 36 others fell ill due to the contamination, for which a man and woman were being held in custody, the official Xinhua news agency reported.

Last month, the country's largest meat processor, Shuanghui Group, was forced to apologise when some of its pork products were found to contain an illegal additive, clenbuterol, which speeds up muscle building and fat burning in livestock to produce leaner meat.

The cases highlight the problems of China's scandal-prone food industry and its government regulators, who are still struggling to lay to rest the huge 2008 milk scandal, which saw industrial chemical melamine added to products.

-CNA/ac

According to Taiwanese hidden camera report on ch 808 today, they added potassium sorbate and sodium cyclamate to the recycled

bun.

Guest Guest

According to Taiwanese hidden camera report on ch 808 today, they added potassium sorbate and sodium cyclamate to the recycled

bun.

These people should be shot dead at the firing squad. Whole clan.

These people should be shot dead at the firing squad. Whole clan.

Just to be clear, do you mean the bun makers or the hidden camera people?

I can imagine PRCs out there who want the hidden camera people dead as well.

Guest The sheperd who cried W...

True, true.

Finally someone saying something sensible.

Very obvious, racism is very much alive and is raring its ugly head right here.

Yeah, Right.Racism the trump all card.

If you do not agree that what I said is true true,very true,Then It's racism. Never mind the valid points raise by others.

If this event caused the patronage of hotpot establishments to drop, it is because of that shop that done that unethical practice not the people who shared their unpleasant experiences online.

A better defense would be that not all hotpot shop are doing so.

But you chose Scream "RACISM!!!" because it is your trump all card. Now I feel sad for you because you are dependent on racism to get you out of having discussions.

I've never heard of that case before, but if it did happen, it is a single exception. This steamboat incident is happening in quite a few outlets across Singapore.

This is bias.

Just because you have not heard, you conclude that its a "single exception".

Then what are you doing about this "single exception" which is the same in nature as the hotpot steamboat?

And for the steamboat incident, you claim to know its happening in a several places!

Who told you? When? Where?

Please name these places, otherwise stop being a silly parrot.

Guest PRC同志连盟

人家明明跟你要苹果,就是要苹果。

你不但拿橙给人家,还赖说是对方要橙。

在为顾客服务,顾客为上。

语无伦次, 不知你在说什么

女店员就算是大错特错,也不应该在大庭广众之下被一个没教养的大男人大声臭骂道 :“丢你妈的臭鸡败, 你真是他妈的又笨又。。。。你不如去芽笼,张开你的大腿,跟我老妈学做鸡吧 !!

我问你:

1。 做错事就得接受这般下流的污辱?

2。 一个大男人,当众耻辱一个女人后,还可以到处吹捧炫耀?

3。为了这般小事,就能如此大怒?

”这就是文明新加玻人的修养吗?“是我的前题。

针对这三点,如你是认同那男顾客这种行为是对的, 那就免再多说了, 可见得你也是同类。

你的一竹竿打一船人的作风也不见得是个很通情达理的人。

我并非会员,是借用朋友的电脑发表的。

不用搬主持人出来,这是个大众论坛,谁都能在这辩论是非对错。

Guest Guest

This post in response to the above,

And i do hope you understand reading English. WHat the customer wants was apple, and the cashier gave him orange. After so many repeat request for apple and still yet given orange, dont you think the cashier deserve to be scold? And as someone who works in FnB, dont you think by providing a good customer service is important? And yes, i do believe some PRC has some attitude problems, its like, you like you buy, dont like F#@k Off.

Guest Guest

PRC同志连盟... all your friends are at Chinatown... women are prostitutes and guys are duck... please go and reason with them and asked them why ???? :yuk:

语无伦次, 不知你在说什么

女店员就算是大错特错,也不应该在大庭广众之下被一个没教养的大男人大声臭骂道 :“丢你妈的臭鸡败, 你真是他妈的又笨又。。。。你不如去芽笼,张开你的大腿,跟我老妈学做鸡吧 !!

我问你:

1。 做错事就得接受这般下流的污辱?

2。 一个大男人,当众耻辱一个女人后,还可以到处吹捧炫耀?

3。为了这般小事,就能如此大怒?

”这就是文明新加玻人的修养吗?“是我的前题。

针对这三点,如你是认同那男顾客这种行为是对的, 那就免再多说了, 可见得你也是同类。

你的一竹竿打一船人的作风也不见得是个很通情达理的人。

我并非会员,是借用朋友的电脑发表的。

不用搬主持人出来,这是个大众论坛,谁都能在这辩论是非对错。

说我语无伦次,难道没有听过什么叫做“比喻”吗?

你到底是不是用中文修学啊?

答:

1。 我可没说做错事就一定要受到这种侮辱,请你搞清楚这一点。但是原本就做错了,还跟人家争辩说你对,最要命的是还说“我从来不会搞错的” (never made any mistake),请问换成是你的话,你不发火吗?骂的人发怒情有可原,但我从没表态说他可以引用这类的词语侮辱任何人。但我同意骂者说:“你是xxx活得不够耐烦啦?” (Are you fxxking tired of living?)。的确,如果身为服务员,连顾客的一点小指点和要求都不能容忍,这不叫“不耐烦”是什么?

2。同样的,我从没表态说他可以这样炫耀。但他拥有在这论坛发言的权力,我不愿置评。

3。请看回骂者的描述:

I ordered Ice Kachang, she gave me Cheng Teng, and asked me to pay up.

我叫红豆冰,(1)她给我清汤,并叫我付钱。

I refused to because I said I never ordered any Cheng teng.

我不肯付钱,我告诉她因为我没有叫清汤。

And she insisted it was my mistake but I must take what was given to me and pay up

(2)她坚持是我搞错(3)说给我什么就得拿什么,一定要付钱。

I showed her their differences by pointing the pictures above the stall.

我通过当口上面的图案向她指出两者的不同。

Rising her voice a little, she insisted she never made any mistake. The mistake was mine, so pay up.

她开始(4)向我大声,硬说(5)她从来就不会搞错,“(6)搞错的人是你,快点付钱!”

我列出了6个犯错,即:

(1) 顾客叫红豆冰,服务者给清汤;这其实还算小错,若立即纠正,还没关系。但是:

(2) 服务者坚持顾客搞错 [重点是服务者不能一开始就随随便便说顾客搞错]

(3) 服务者必须要搞清楚:只有顾客要什么,服务者就给什么,而不是服务者给什么,顾客得接受。

(4) 身为服务者,本就应该客客气气、礼貌为上,因为服务者是代表该饮食机构。一旦形象不好,就破坏了饮食机构的声誉。对顾客大声是个非常要不得的一个禁忌。

(5) 服务中心在顾客他人,不是自己。

(6) 服务者不能随随便便把矛头指向顾客,这在服务界里也是个禁忌。

上述6点,如果还算是小事,我无话可言。

这种态度继续下去,迟早会被炒鱿鱼。

想保住自己的饭碗并在这生活水平高的城市生存下来,就别逞强。

Edited by qedcwc

Add to that, a report that a PRC man promised to donate RMB50 000 to a lady whose daughter is having a disease, he demanded her to crawl a kilometre for her daughter's sake. When she was done, he laughed at her and ran off, breaking his promise.

The same man also picks up his highschool girlfriend from the school with helicopter, disturbing the ongoing classes.

Then there is another case where a fella purposely bought a lamboghini, drove it to a village and hired men to sledgehammer it into pieces, in front of the poor villagers. He was smiling and participating in the video.

If this is the values rich PRC people are willing to show to their fellow brothers and sisters, creating an unhealthy environment of rampant materialism, I would rather have my children vow for many generations to rid these scums off the face of the earth, even though I'm a nusantara chinese myself. There are somethings you cannot tolerate, for the sake of human civilisation.

dun be stupid.

no.1 The case of a fella who bought a lambo, smashed it because he was upset with lambo and destroyed it as a. And wads wrong with it?

2. Why is the govt shortsighted? It is far sighted as their children will become localized

dun be stupid.

no.1 The case of a fella who bought a lambo, smashed it because he was upset with lambo and destroyed it as a. And wads wrong with it?

2. Why is the govt shortsighted? It is far sighted as their children will become localized

Please lah, their children will never become localized.

They will use Singapore as a spring board to another country like US, Canada or Australia.

Easy come easy go.

Guest Guest

Please lah, their children will never become localized.

They will use Singapore as a spring board to another country like US, Canada or Australia.

Easy come easy go.

You hit the nail on the head.

There are Chinese language online forums targeted at PRC students in Singapore (at all levels), teaching them how to break their scholarship bonds with minimum legal and financial liability, how to obtain Singapore PR and milk all the attendant benefits while beating the cons of the system, etc.

dun be stupid.

The other side of the lambo smashing story : http://blogs.wsj.com/wealth/2011/03/18/the-other-side-to-the-lamborghini-story/

allegedly he got his own agenda.

• Guest locked this topic