Male HQ

I'm Going Out Tonight To Chill Out. Any Suggestions?

As the title says, I'm just going to chill out. No sex. No excitement. No loud blaring clubbing music. I just want a nice gay place where I can let my stressed brain relax and make new friends. I discovered a place called eBar at Neil Road. It seems promising as a lounge karaoke place, but are there any other such places? DYMK advertises itself as another one, but I don't know anything about it. And lockerroom seems kinda loud and clubby (is that true?).

I also saw these places (warning, copy paste coming your way)

Babylon Karaoke Pub

52 Tanjong Pagar Rd (near Inner Circle).

Tel: 227 7466, 233 0605

Backstage Bar

13A Trengganu St (corner Temple & Trengganu St, entrance is in Temple St).

Tel: +65 6227 1712

Gay theme bar open daily 7pm-2am

Blue Bar

100/102 Tanjong Pagar Road Singapore 088521

Tel : 2274381; Fax : 2277472;

Email:bluebarsg@yahoo.com.sg

Open: 5pm - 3 am Monday till Sunday

Bubbles N Beer Pub

268 River Valley Road

Tel::67371694

Email: bubbles_n_beer@hotmail.com

Lesbian Owned & friendly, gay men welcome

Chat Pub

57 Tanjong Pagar Road (Opp Inner Circle)

Tel: +65 6227 0800

Young crowd

Has anyone been to these places before? Any opinions? Remember, I'm heading out tonight so I'd appreciate it if you great people could give a rather quick answer.

Edited by Histonin

If you wanna chill out and befriend, Backstage is best for people watching. eBar has Chinese Karaoke, while Tantric is packed to the brim with a foreign crowd (good for flirting), and DYMK is quite exclusive: larger cliques or lovebirds. Otherwise, Rewind (next to Play) is your best outlet to ... rewind on your own.

Edited by pittsburgh

If you wanna chill out and befriend, Backstage is best for people watching. eBar has Chinese Karaoke, while Tantric is packed to the brim with a foreign crowd (good for flirting), and DYMK is quite exclusive: larger cliques or lovebirds. Otherwise, Rewind (next to Play) is your best outlet to ... rewind on your own.

Hmm.. Sounds interesting. I guess the good thing is that they're all within quite close proximity of each other.

And... Rewind? I didn't see that anywhere. Facebook page says it's closed on Saturdays though...

I'm definitely not going somewhere packed to the brim so Tantric, Play and Taboo are out for me.

Guest Clubby

Anyone here go sauana to watch election result? I heard tonight kopitiams almost fully booked. It will be a totally new experience to watch election result in nude among gay friends in the sauana.

Anyone here go sauana to watch election result? I heard tonight kopitiams almost fully booked. It will be a totally new experience to watch election result in nude among gay friends in the sauana.

Interesting suggestion ... But will they telecast the elections there ???

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Zephz

From my perspective,

Don't have to be club or bar..

Probably a peaceful quiet place and with beautiful scenery? It's peaceful for the mind to think clearly. Etc

I always think meeting up with a friend or a partner should be at somewhere peaceful for the both party to communicate well. =]

From my perspective,

Don't have to be club or bar..

Probably a peaceful quiet place and with beautiful scenery? It's peaceful for the mind to think clearly. Etc

I always think meeting up with a friend or a partner should be at somewhere peaceful for the both party to communicate well. =]

PS cafe at Ann Siang Hill is a wonderful place... it may not be a gay place but all of them are gay friendly...

It really a cool place to chill.

• Guest locked this topic