Male HQ

Help! I Am The Third Party

Guest Depressed boy

Guest Depressed boy

Hi. I'm actually in a 3 way r/s. Considered I'm the 'second' wife , though I'm aware of he is attached w another one. Everything seem fine , till few weeks ago , his first one discovered bout me. And I'm confused now. What should I do? :(

Hi. I'm actually in a 3 way r/s. Considered I'm the 'second' wife , though I'm aware of he is attached w another one. Everything seem fine , till few weeks ago , his first one discovered bout me. And I'm confused now. What should I do? :(

let your man decide....bcz

U are seconded - no power to say

U are aware about the consequence - get prepare

Guest Guest

Love is selfish. It cannot be shared. If he can have his first and you as his second, he may have his third fourth fifth at the same time. It's either u break it now or you break your heart.

Well, if you want to avoid some drama and a potential mess that might occur,

it might be a good choice to leave him.

If he's the one who's confused,

you should leave him so that he can decide for himself who he truly loves.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

The ball is apparently not in your court.

U can only wait.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

He can have first wife, second wife.

You can have first husband, second husband too. :)

Go find one and balance up the equation.

There are no rulebooks when it comes to a relationship. Many define it as a mutually monogomus relationship between two people but that's just a hetrosexual sterotype with roots in religous dogma that even the hetrosexual community fail to live up to. There are many 2 way and 3 way relationships out there that work and just as many that don't.

Just as in a 2 way relationship, a 3 way relationship requires the setting of rules and boundries between ALL parties that they can agree to. And if that type of relationship works for you then I say go for you. It's not for everyone though and others fail because the thought of sharing becomes too much of a burden to one or more of the parties involved over time. But what's important is that each party has a say in how that relationship will work.

However, in your case its not a 3 way relationship since by definition that would mean you would have a relationship with both of the other parties and not just one. You are the 3rd party here, his bit on the side and nothing more so don't fool yourself.

You have three choices. Walk away, fight to keep him for yourself, or work with both parties to see if a 3-way relationship is something that could work for you all in this situation. It's up to you what you do and of course it depends wether or not all three of you are capable of having an ADULT convesation if that becomes necessary

may be u r not the 2nd, but the 3rd or 4th, or even 5th or 6th?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• Guest locked this topic