Male HQ

Who Carrys The Condom

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

In sauna, go into room. The top wanted to fxxk. We both no condom.

He insisted I go counter to take condom and lube.

My top friend say in Singapore, the unwritten rule bottom carry the condom.

Guest Guest

Very simple rule, u don't bring condom, he shoot inside u. U want or not? of course the btm lugi. Lugi one lan lan go get the condom. Even the counter staff also know that. Who says no rule really blind one.

Guest guest222

Very simple rule, u don't bring condom, he shoot inside u. U want or not? of course the btm lugi. Lugi one lan lan go get the condom. Even the counter staff also know that. Who says no rule really blind one.

Tsk tsk, english, english!!

the only written rule I gather is who is more into who.

to the thread starter, you could have tell the top that no condom no anal, period.

what's if its the btm who wants the anal?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Irresponsible comment. Everyone is responsible for their own health. Even if the top shoots into the btm, the top by then would have had his chance of passing or contracting many STIs including HIV, Warts, Syphilis, HEP A, HEP B, Gonorrhea and other urinal tract infections. same goes to the btm. It is your responsibility to pick up a condom if you know you are going to have sex, especially when you are at a place when sex happens. Like a sauna.

What rubbish! Top or bottom it makes no difference everyone should carry a condom if they intend to have sex. That fact that you went to a sauna without one and then expect another person to get it marks your stupidity. You are responsible for your own health no one else.

My goodness.. why so calculative..

Just bring a small glove-bag to contain your condoms and lube..

I think it is typical of narrow-minded people to ask.. who is responsible to bring condoms.. it is a shame..we should always protect ourselves... not expecting the other guy to do it for us ....

Edited by abang

Guest Beauty

Please bring your own condoms becos those provided by the establishment may have expired. I have found some that has a slight tear in the packet, which is invisible if you don't look out for it.

• 1 year later...

I always have them in my bag. Still hoping to join the Mile High Club. Always have some in my handcarry when I fly :-p

tumblr_m63bgt4Dpg1r41wsko1_500.gif

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

I beg to differ.

Top and btm just the role in bed not the role in live. Why should top feel superior? Why btm should be low self-esteem.

It is about mutual respect for each other.

I as top will usually go to counter and get it if both of us come in empty handed. Some times I will bring him together to counter if there is not room to keep him :) haha

• 4 months later...

no such unwritten rule. 

but i think it tells you a lot about the other party when they insist that other people carry the condom. and it is just a condom.  

Cheapo-ego, like how boyishnov coined it. 

But I think there are some 'cheapo-ego' tops who expect a free fxxx service, ie. btm to bring along condoms. lube, popper.

like my ass?

• Guest locked this topic