Male HQ

Nsfs Gather:)

Guest initiald05

Hello, not a NSF yet. But will be this coming May. Anyone PES B2 L3 here?

I know i have asked his question a million times, but i always get referred back to the MINDEF website, which is super vague.

So how is PES B2L3 BMT like?

My friend, who enlisted in February and who is in the same PES as me, told me that they ran 6km on the day just after their enlistment. And that those chao PTIs would curse and spam vulgarities at yo should you fail IPPT. It just sounds like what the CDO/NDU people would do!!!

I really hope that he is pulling my leg, because he tends to exaggerate since i knew him back in JC.

Totally WTF.

I got a feeling that SAF decided to be tough on BMT, cos Kestrel and Ninja COYs are now famous, and one Kestrel guy slashed his own wrists.

Sianz.

Totally WTF. I got a feeling that SAF decided to be tough on BMT, cos Kestrel and Ninja COYs are now famous, and one Kestrel guy slashed his own wrists.

I was from Kestrel (former Apache, my batch was the first batch to enlist after Sch 1 and Sch 2, as well as all the coy name, swopped in Dec 2009). The former Ninja CSM Johnny Chua transfered over to Kestrel just before I enlisted too, and since then, Kestrel started becoming 'famous' for becoming the "new" Ninja coy. But the OC (CPT Colin Yew) was nice.

皆々様には、御機嫌麗しゅう、恐悦至極に存じ奉ります。

Hello, not a NSF yet. But will be this coming May. Anyone PES B2 L3 here? I know i have asked his question a million times, but i always get referred back to the MINDEF website, which is super vague. So how is PES B2L3 BMT like? My friend, who enlisted in February and who is in the same PES as me, told me that they ran 6km on the day just after their enlistment. And that those chao PTIs would curse and spam vulgarities at yo should you fail IPPT. It just sounds like what the CDO/NDU people would do!!! I really hope that he is pulling my leg, because he tends to exaggerate since i knew him back in JC. Totally WTF. I got a feeling that SAF decided to be tough on BMT, cos Kestrel and Ninja COYs are now famous, and one Kestrel guy slashed his own wrists.

wah.. the kestrel news is spreading fast haha... n dun worry i doubt the PTIs would do that to u :)

hi guys.. new here.. (in this thread i mean)..

i enlisted to bmtc sch 4 on 3 feb. so far i think im the only gay in my company as i dunno if there are any around me.. if hv, pm me can..thks!

im in 7th Coy (Centurion) PL 1.

wonder is there any gay in 6th Coy (Viking).. the 6th coy tho most are very beng-ish.. some are super hot sia.. haha.. so anyone in sch 4 recruits.. can be my friend? tekong is lonely when im only one in there whos gay that i know of..

(MSN) iloveyouboyboy_kissmehugme@hotmail.sg || (Boyahoy) Babycookiemonstee ||