Male HQ

Nsfs Gather:)

Guest initiald05

Guest elgar90

Haha! That was BMT... Memories now... Now have to survive thesedamn field missions one after another.... Jungle's like my 2nd home in army... Life of an infantrymen....

JIA YOU! true soldier!

Tough among all the recruits? Haha! Nothing can beat a mono-intake BMT bro! 14days of field camp FTW! Hahaha!

just to clarify and rephrase what you have said: not all mono-intakers have a 14-day field camp. Perhaps only Infantry mono-intakers have it.

Taken a batch of armour mono-intakers and, nope, we have the standard 5 days :)

Guest elgar90

Pes status determines how much shit they can throw at you without dying.

Enhanced meaning you have a high chance of going to OCS/Sispec just that training will be the toughest among all the recruits.

#justsaying

eh pes a/b1 means you are medically fit to go through most of the training and you can be posted to any vocation. But that doesn't mean that a pes e cannot be mentally stronger than a pes a.

More shit are just part of being tekan as a REC in tekong but it all depends on your OC/CSM/PC/PS/SGT & the coy's culture..

Even if you are a LCP, if your boss don't like you, you still can be given shit to play with for the next 2 years...

*just saying*

Edited by elgar90
Guest elgar90

Haha! Worse still, i'm the platoon medic...

Wa sounds like ADF sio! every now and then I see them carry their barang barang then disappear for days... when they finally come back they are muddy!

Guest elgar90

All i can associate is VIAD T.T quite sad leh! my pes b2 friend laughed at me! cus he say i nvr dig shell scrape!

Edited by elgar90

To those who are from 42SAR, SGC. Do you guys know of a certain guy called Nicholas Chew from SP coy? He's hawttt and cute max. Is hee str8 or gay? And also, a guy called EK CHEO, only seen him in smart 4. He is cute too. Anyone knows them? Tell me more. Thanks!

Nick chew?

tumblr_m0usflfIiV1qcq7joo1_400.jpg

You talking about him right? He is a btm, and stays at Bukit Panjang. There are videos of him being fxxked online (no face, but it's him).

You are so lucky to be in the same camp as him. He has a long dick for a btm.

Omgosh im out of confinement. Tekong was really a nightmare for me, and I have 5 weeks to go before i officially get the hell off this island. Im PES B2L3, and I seriously thought that it would be like a chalet with some regimentation and discipline cos we cant be in the frontline of battle anyways.

My PCs and Section Commanders were nice to us (dont know whether its cos of confinement reasons) at the individual level. But then they will not hesitate to screw us upside down even if we are late to fall-in by only 3 mins (ridiculous things which i wont get). I shall decline to comment much on the sergeants, except that they are generally nice with severe temper issues.

To my horror, i got screamed at for not tucking in my CIVILIAN shirt during my enlistment day. Then once we were at coyline, all the vulgarities and cheebyes and nabeis start spewing out.

We were also made to sit and stand until we could do it fast enough.

I cant really stand people shouting at me non-stop for really minor things, and then go on to tell me to suck thumb "cos this is the Army". Example: on our first bookout day, my platoon forgot to do area cleaning in the morning (dont see how its gonna help much in battle). The fxxking that we got later ... 30 counts of 4 jumping jacks. Then the ludicrous timings given ... like 7 mins to change from admin attire to full battle order.

Confinement was really hell for me. I miss my civilian life and my parents. I haven exactly gotten pushups for punishment (icant do a standard one by the way ... not even 1) But its a sad and depressing mental game. Next up would be field camp, and I have heard more stories of how its more of a tekan camp with push ups in FBO, sgts stunning your rifle, high kneeling everywhere. So can anyone tell me how to deal with BMT other than to just suck it up? Like anything? Or how to deal with field camp?( i need to pass this to graduate so i have to know what to expect)

Edited by topLTR_93

Sianz.