Male HQ

Nsfs Gather:)

Guest initiald05

Tekong lol,bane of my NS life.

4 mths in the joint.

Silly things include entire block area cleaning,50 counts of 4 jumping jacks,60 pushups continuously after a training session,24hrs guard duty after field camp (same week),12km route march and several other trainings in the day,e.t.c.

Going to Mandai Hill xoxo

Edited by SeannyShortcake

Tekong lol,bane of my NS life.

4 mths in the joint.

Silly things include entire block area cleaning,50 counts of 4 jumping jacks,60 pushups continuously after a training session,24hrs guard duty after field camp (same week),12km route march and several other trainings in the day,e.t.c.

Going to Mandai Hill xoxo

cannot complain. later some assholes would then say some bullshit like "oh tough training is good for you"..."my time was much tougher" .... "army is once in a lifetime blah blah blah"

FXXKING BULLSHIT.

Haha why are u in tekong for 4 months? Im going to mandai hill too, on 29th june.

Sianz.

cannot complain. later some assholes would then say some bullshit like "oh tough training is good for you"..."my time was much tougher" .... "army is once in a lifetime blah blah blah"

FXXKING BULLSHIT.

Haha why are u in tekong for 4 months? Im going to mandai hill too, on 29th june.

"Care for soldiers actually means tougher training for soldiers so that in times of need,they are adequately prepared."

LOL.

Anyhow do IPPT so got sent to PTP batch.

Storeman-ing at Mandai lo.

Anyone at the 35th SCE? I just got posted to be a bridge Engineer

well, welcome to seletar camp! I'm a storeman from Hq Armceg, which is the same camp as you.

you'll most prob see me wandering around the camp.

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

no it isnt, it's actually the least exhausting.

in 39SCE you have to wear heavy chemical suits and route march with it, not to mention running around defusing stuff.

36sce is worst, you'll be out in the field most of the time

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

no it isnt, it's actually the least exhausting.

in 39SCE you have to wear heavy chemical suits and route march with it, not to mention running around defusing stuff.

36sce is worst, you'll be out in the field most of the time

Cool! See you around camp I guess :) Your art's very impressive by the way :)

izzit. my bad then. just remember my sce friend used to tell me 30 sce was the worse but I forgot they were field or bridge engineers. 39 isn't that bad if u dun consider the troublesome suit

Edited by descca

izzit. my bad then. just remember my sce friend used to tell me 30 sce was the worse but I forgot they were field or bridge engineers. 39 isn't that bad if u dun consider the troublesome suit

35sce - bridging

30sce -field

39sce- chemical and bio