Male HQ

Nsfs Gather:)

Guest initiald05

Guest stbrianud

Haha. The other time i moved in to this camp, i reported to CCO NS that is outside the camp. But i didn't get to see you leh.

Omg. i probably saw you haha.. you saw 2 malay dudes?

Infantry troopers I believe. Watching them run up and down as I fan myself with the jockey cap lol.

MHC is not ulu at all. Just a lot of forested area.

I've even walked to my bus stop at the Zoo exit late at night haha.

haha but still.... not a very easy place to get to by public tpt since theres only one bus service. was there before xD

infantry troopers is a damn sai kang vocation. all the best!

i'm posted to be an air defence weapons operator. can someone tell me more about it?

ADWO... basically assist in the ADSS in daily ops and duties... will be handling tools, equipment and weapon systems...

guys I'm not a moderator, a MINDEF representative or am in any position to tell you what's right or wrong

but please remember to not post any sensitive topics here

I'm sure some intelligence department tracks what's written here and even if they don't, let's avoid accidentally compromising the security of our nation

/end

phew... 1 more year to ORD... sighs

no lah. where got time. applied for VEW twice to stay in coyline but was rejected.

and wah how you know ah. new spreads so fast eh.

Hahah =) his user name already cmpb le wor!!! he confirm have loads of inside news

Guest disillusioned

no idea about military band audition. but MP interview is rather straightforward. they'll only take those who are interested and those who can pass IPPT and do not have really obvious tattoos and stuff like that.