Male HQ

Nsfs Gather:)

Guest initiald05

all the nsf shy all hiding. :X if not end up like me getting exposed in my aj filled unit -_-"

hahaha. pity you tho. D:

anyway, did you come for the christmas celebration last week at KC3?

Instead of love and trust and laughter.

What you get is happy never after.

But deep down all you want is love.

The pure kind we all dream of.

hahaha. pity you tho. D: anyway, did you come for the christmas celebration last week at KC3?

yea i was there it was boring can! -_-

what unit sia.. i oso wan lol

You confirm dont want to be there! its like not the type of place you wanna be in... to much politics.

Aj filled unit???

after today i am certain its aj filled... another guy randomly came to me n talk about stuff den he just told me im Bi. i was like er ok i m not surprised HAHA.

ur unit must be fun then.

not even close :/ . alot of drama . love drama . well for me ya alot of love drama LOL.

Love me for who i am . and not what i am . as i would do the same to you . that is what i look in a relationship.

i do not seek one night stand or watever.. so leave me alone . interested you can pm me to noe me further ^^

You confirm dont want to be there! its like not the type of place you wanna be in... to much politics.

after today i am certain its aj filled... another guy randomly came to me n talk about stuff den he just told me im Bi. i was like er ok i m not surprised HAHA.

not even close :/ . alot of drama . love drama . well for me ya alot of love drama LOL.

lol a drama between men must be awesome to watch. but whats ur vocation?

lol a drama between men must be awesome to watch. but whats ur vocation?

Interesting nice to listen too but not nice to be in it trust me. I'm in a whole big mess now. :) . I'm glad one is still a good friend while the other i totally dont understand him. Er Supply Asst.

Love me for who i am . and not what i am . as i would do the same to you . that is what i look in a relationship.

i do not seek one night stand or watever.. so leave me alone . interested you can pm me to noe me further ^^

so hard to spot you in a sea of all of the guys la. lols.

im sure u can spot me all the time. haha. so next time walk past say hi lurh. hahaha.

so hard to spot you in a sea of all of the guys la. lols.

im sure u can spot me all the time. haha. so next time walk past say hi lurh. hahaha.

haha! i didnt see u during the xmas party :P . But ya lo i usually don say hi one haha very weird!

ohh haha. no ah just asking. im from kranji but now im on course so im out of there haha. dam far from west to east LOL

O.o wat course your having ?

was seating at the gift counter. lols. :3

why i no see u? hahahaa! ok maybe i didnt really noticed :P some other guy at the gift counter took my attention den i go straight to him to pass my gift lol

class 4 HAHAHAHA.. just started.. havent drive yet lol..

ahaha icic :) . Cant wait for the next batch to come in! on average since i posted in on jan 2012. Every batch got abt 2 Aj/Bi . posted in LOL!

wah serious ar.. i dam jeal of ur unit lehh..

ok la not really the dream aj unit you guys really think it is. LOL. its more of a battlefield!

ahaha icic :) . Cant wait for the next batch to come in! on average since i posted in on jan 2012. Every batch got abt 2 Aj/Bi . posted in LOL!

you need to give west a chance man D:

ive had my desert spell for too long already.

you need to give west a chance man D:

ive had my desert spell for too long already.

LOL its not as if i control who get posted to east dood! :P .