Male HQ

Nsfs Gather:)

Guest initiald05

does anyone know how the posting system works? I'm a week away from my POP and i'm really anxious to know my posting..

let's see:

my BMI stands currently at 30.5. still overweight, not sure if its considered for a combat unit

I sitll cant pass my IPPT. I failed my SOC test

I expressed interest for SAS and OCS although I know I'll never get in

I auditioned for the SAF Band

Dunno where I'm headed to but hopefully nowhere near Retard Land

anigif_enhanced-5397-1408658439-1.gif

Guest elgar90

does anyone know how the posting system works? I'm a week away from my POP and i'm really anxious to know my posting..

let's see:

my BMI stands currently at 30.5. still overweight, not sure if its considered for a combat unit

Hmm~ i guess only cpc would know

Guest disillusioned

really? i thought they wouldn't know at all

Depends. For PES BP they wouldn't know. The earliest they'll get to know is 1 or 2 days before you can check your posting online. For PES C intakes we announce it the night before they are outpro-ed to their new camps.

Since you didn't pass IPPT, chances of making it to command school is pretty slim. BMI is taken into account only if you are REALLY obese, by which time you should be in PES C and not BP. So yes, the chances of going to a combat unit is there.

Don't take my word for it though, just making a few guesses based on what I know. I was from PES BP and got posted back to BMTC after I passed out from SCS =)

Greetings from SOTC

haha yo . i already leave prc for 1 month plus :X my understudy took over me haha. im now in amq camp :D

Love me for who i am . and not what i am . as i would do the same to you . that is what i look in a relationship.

i do not seek one night stand or watever.. so leave me alone . interested you can pm me to noe me further ^^

Depends. For PES BP they wouldn't know. The earliest they'll get to know is 1 or 2 days before you can check your posting online. For PES C intakes we announce it the night before they are outpro-ed to their new camps.

Since you didn't pass IPPT, chances of making it to command school is pretty slim. BMI is taken into account only if you are REALLY obese, by which time you should be in PES C and not BP. So yes, the chances of going to a combat unit is there.

Don't take my word for it though, just making a few guesses based on what I know. I was from PES BP and got posted back to BMTC after I passed out from SCS =)

lol nvm then. so troublesome. guess i'll wait until Jan 10th!

anigif_enhanced-5397-1408658439-1.gif

let's see:

well congrats on ur pop.. like u..i cant pass my ippt.. i didnt do my soc cuz they chiong it in 1 week when i was injured.. -_-

and... i became a driver.. LOL! wanted to go scs but didnt get there. i guess its how u performed in bmt i guess.. especially ur sittest. thats the most impt one i think that determines whether u get to scs or ocs. but then again. why bother making ur life hell. just enjoy the 2 years and get it over and done with. but then again.. the $_$...

just a reminder. u need to pass ur ippt to promote to cpl and above..

judging by ur bmi i suppose ur from bp? means gryphon or falcon?

outfield sucks la... oh well suck thumb and grit throguh these 1year ++ i guess. damn sian though haha. if cannot lose anymore weight lagi sian haha

i look fine based on ur pic.

if u were posted to something like medic or driver u would gain back the weight u lost D:

anyways. anyone in kaki bukit camp?

i wonder if the upcoming batch to my camp got any aj LOL. the last 3 batch after my batch on avg had 2 aj.

Love me for who i am . and not what i am . as i would do the same to you . that is what i look in a relationship.

i do not seek one night stand or watever.. so leave me alone . interested you can pm me to noe me further ^^

i wonder if the upcoming batch to my camp got any aj LOL. the last 3 batch after my batch on avg had 2 aj.

4 guys posted to my side. doesn't seem it any of them are. lols. how did yours go?

surprisingly its so little this time round. i was expecting like a usual batch of 15-20+. lololol.

Instead of love and trust and laughter.

What you get is happy never after.

But deep down all you want is love.

The pure kind we all dream of.

4 guys posted to my side. doesn't seem it any of them are. lols. how did yours go?

surprisingly its so little this time round. i was expecting like a usual batch of 15-20+. lololol.

rlly ah? today we on off. i wont get to see new batch until wed when i go bak to hub east :/ . tmr im at amoy quee.

rlly ah? today we on off. i wont get to see new batch until wed when i go bak to hub east :/ . tmr im at amoy quee.

oh. unit on off cause of the Saturday Event I heard?

Instead of love and trust and laughter.

What you get is happy never after.

But deep down all you want is love.

The pure kind we all dream of.

oh. unit on off cause of the Saturday Event I heard?

Yeah haha! the whole day exercise. tiring as hell esp when fri nite i go play LOL. got a few quite cute reservist also dam!

Edited by aidenz91

Why Does getting posted out lower your ranking?

Because someone did tell me being an officer cadet you are lower den the man.

Recruit > SCT > OCT > PTE > LCP > CPL and so on.