Male HQ

Where To Buy Sex Toys? + Sex Toys Online Recommendation & Discussion (Compiled)

Guest sex crazed

how much does one cost

seems like it cheaper to order from their official site

personally not sure which size to get

the website have a model for asian.

can i get it in singapore?

I got mine from u4ria at geylang lor 1 at S$99.

SGX is so-called designed for asian and its the smallest. I got MGX, slightly bigger....and no feel....

I have tried both MGX and Progasm,.... also no feel....

My friend bought Bad boy....he say very shiok....

I have a Naughty Boy. The very first time I used it, my orgasm was quite intense. :whistle:

===================================================================
homophobia is NOT a phobia. 
you are not scared. you're just being an a-hole!

I N S T A G R A M  |   F L I C K R  |  T U M B L R  

love-smiley-086.gif

I have a Naughty Boy. The very first time I used it, my orgasm was quite intense. :whistle:

You had your intense orgasm while massaging the prostate or use it when jerking off or having sex?

You had your intense orgasm while massaging the prostate or use it when jerking off or having sex?

Massage + JO

homophobia is NOT a phobia. 
you are not scared. you're just being an a-hole!

I N S T A G R A M  |   F L I C K R  |  T U M B L R  

love-smiley-086.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Curious

Dear fellow AJ friends, i wanted to buy anerous for prostrate massage. Can anyone advise me which sex shop in sg is manned by a single chubby uncle who is like 35 and above?

sex shops normally employ chiobu as salesgirl... chubby old man, never.

coz if male customer enter shop, the chiobu can persuade him to buy, like buy sex games or toys for his lover or buy a masturbation sleeve. n if female customer, they will feel more comfortable talking to a sales person of their same sex coz sex toys r considered intimate items...normally zhabor buy vibrator or dildo or lingerie to excite their husband or bf.

sorry to burst ur bubble.... no chance la.

sex shops normally employ chiobu as salesgirl... chubby old man, never.

coz if male customer enter shop, the chiobu can persuade him to buy, like buy sex games or toys for his lover or buy a masturbation sleeve. n if female customer, they will feel more comfortable talking to a sales person of their same sex coz sex toys r considered intimate items...normally zhabor buy vibrator or dildo or lingerie to excite their husband or bf.

sorry to burst ur bubble.... no chance la.

Well said darling, sex shops are usually manned ahem (womanned ) by female young types who can generate more sales, straight men usually do not refuse a pleading cheebyes request to buy add on stuffs, the only sex shop i know manned by a guy so far is u4ria Euphoria located at Orchard Emerald , but don't know if he is still there or a PRC cuties have taken over the hard selling of vibrators and butt plugs and lubes and anal stimulators.

The things a re expensive though, if can find a few friends to buy in bukd and share freight costs , on line buying of Japanese masturbators like TOYDEMON and Jlist website is definitely cheaper without the extra one , two of three middleman costs,

Toydemon even provides a customer review area that gives feed back about the pleasure levels of brands like Meiki ZXY (Zhand Xiaoyu) and Maria Ozawa,

There is one anal simulator sleeve toy called Tong go that is very hot selling now .

Tonggo is designed in Korea and made with high quality material.

Check out TOY DEMON .com and JLISt.

Guest Guest

normal japanese masturbator the cheap kind can get at around 30 dollars.

just go to any sex shop and ask for masturbator

It's called a masturbator. The Fleshlight is an example of a masturbator.

The one you see is one of the cheaper alternatives. It still feels good though. :)

Haha thanks guys! Any of the shops online selling this?

Guest Guest

SportsmenAsia in Chinatown has a good range of Japanese sex toys for men, the masturbator in the video should sell about $30 plus which is cheaper than what u find in the straight sex shops targeting tourists and horny straight old men:

My link

• 1 month later...
Guest WhyPlugYourArse?

Anyone into Butt Plug? Just got mine, a 2-inch diameter and 5 inch long plastic one...been wearing it all day. Ok I am weird? maybe. Anyone with this interest or knows any good place selling this toy?

Hey, sorry to ask a dumb question, but can I know why you chose to have that in your butt? For medical or health reasons?

But seriously, is it safe or will it harm your health?

Best regards.

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

i bought this cheap version of 'tenga' 3 yrs ago in japan. Very cheap, abt S$7.50.

Very Shiok.

I got the basic model TENGA and I already dismantled it(itchy hand).Now NO MORE TENGA :(

i bought this cheap version of 'tenga' 3 yrs ago in japan. Very cheap, abt S$7.50.

Very Shiok.

I got the basic model TENGA and I already dismantled it(itchy hand).Now NO MORE TENGA :(

Cool! Is it really that shiok? I got a fleshlight normal, quite comfy, but not sure if Tenga is better. Planning to get the tenga flip if comments from you guys are better than fleshjack. =X :whistle:

Pls advise!

I see you, You see me, We are one big family

I have tried the Tenga egg and really like it but it's true that it's not very durable. I also tried the original Tenga Flip and was disappointed. My most recent purchase was the Brent Everett butt fleshjack. Now that one is really good but you need to give yourself a chance to get used to it as it's a different sensation to the grip of your hand.

I have tried the Tenga egg and really like it but it's true that it's not very durable. I also tried the original Tenga Flip and was disappointed. My most recent purchase was the Brent Everett butt fleshjack. Now that one is really good but you need to give yourself a chance to get used to it as it's a different sensation to the grip of your hand.

How is the original tenga flip disappointing? Is it soft or too rigid?

I see you, You see me, We are one big family

Guest Keith

These toys are expensive. Good to try for experience, but not worth it in the long run.

Not durable. Must wash clean otherwise easy to get dirty and infect cock skin.

Even u use it on himself, the inside of the toy caused infection in my friend.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest

how does a fleshjack and tenga fliphole compare with each other? does it feel like the real thing (for a top)?

i think the newer version of fliphole is the flip lite. anyone used it before?

I bought Fleshlight from SportmanAsia. Already used for 2 years. Still can use and still feel the pleasure. Good for you to practise on how to last your f**king session longer. If you can cum after 10 minute by using Fleshlight then you are very strong already. For me, within 5 minute sure cum, the feeling is just too good. :P

Glasses guy

• G_M changed the title to Where To Buy Sex Toys? + Sex Toys Online Recommendation & Discussion (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.