Male HQ

Small Dick Discussion (Compiled)

junxiang

Guest small is good

Interesting discussion. Personally I really like small cocks on thin guys, but then again I am a top. Small cocks are much easier to suck. I never really understood the attraction of big cocks...mine is 5.5 inch and sometimes still too big to fit in some guys...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

hey all, i just had another exhibitionist streak last weekend. as i had posted earlier i hv a very puny dick when flaccid.

i have not shaved my pubic hair for some time and it has grown out quite abit. I am doing this intentionally as it makes my already tiny flaccid dick look even smaller. i cant figure this out but i have a fetish to show off my cock when it is small.

I got to the gym and chose a locker near some guys in various stages of undress and getting dressed. I started removing my clothes, and i could see from the corner of my eyes 2 guys peering at me. my top was off and that day my jeans happen to be low slung revealing the top half of my calvins, it made feel sexy. topless i took my time to change and deliberately turned around several times parading my chest n slight abs.

i can see the guys staring but pretended to act blur. But i gave them what they wanted and removed my jeans and calvins in quick succession and stood there fully naked with all my naked and tiny cock facing them. I could see the eyes continue to look and really took my time to put on my gym attire. i put my shorts on and realised that the underliner was torn on one side. i removed the shorts again and stood there again in all my naked glory. all this time i could barely see my tiny cock head in the long mound of public hair.

i tore off the underliner and put the shorts on again and freeballed in the gym. It felt really good but i realised that because my cock was so small it was pointing out and the cock head was pushing against the thin shorts material. It created a slight tent giving the impression that i had a big cock. Luckily my tshirt was long enuff to cover the tent so that i dun feel to embarrassed on the gym floor...

later when i got into the steamroom, there were 2 guys inside whom i recognized as gay. I stood on one corner and completely removed my towel from around my waist. My cock got really small and i dont think they could see it clearly with all the hair around it, Soon one hand came over to caress my chest and that is a super turn on for me. But i controlled so that my cock dont get hard. It helped that i had tired myself out at the gym floor. the second guy came over and started to touch my left tit and ran his finger quickly down my abs and started rubbing me all over. All this while i managed to make sure that my cock remained tiny and flaccid. The other guy ran his hand down to my pubic hair and started to touch my tiny dick. It felt so good. But b4 i got too horny, i put on my towel and left. i wanted them to see and feel only my tiny cock.

i showered and continued the free show of my tiny cock with thick long pubic hair while i got dressed. I must admit that it is tough to do this especially when there are other hot guys around as ego dictates that i should display how big my cock actually is when hard. But i just had to swallow my pride for my fetish. I guess i can understand how tough it is for those who have very small dicks.

Hello Jerico

Any more small dick fetish stories to share?  I totally want to read such encounrters.

As you know, Macritchie reserviour has an open show point (as well as cubicles) in the male changing room.  Those who go there to run or canoe would know that a lot of straight looking young guys are not shy to shower in the open after their sports activities without making an effort to conceal their private parts.  Is it true that our dick shrink immediately after rigourous exercise?  Most fo the guys I notice have below average size flaccid dick.

Guest random

Hello Jerico

Any more small dick fetish stories to share? I totally want to read such encounrters.

As you know, Macritchie reserviour has an open show point (as well as cubicles) in the male changing room. Those who go there to run or canoe would know that a lot of straight looking young guys are not shy to shower in the open after their sports activities without making an effort to conceal their private parts. Is it true that our dick shrink immediately after rigourous exercise? Most fo the guys I notice have below average size flaccid dick.

I like to see guys with small dicks n long foreskins. It is as if they have no shaft ('body' of the penis).

Some guys dun trim or shave their pubic hair n the hair literally hide their small dicks. Brings new meaning to searching for a needle in the haystack. Haha

• 1 month later...

i've a small 5in uncut.

although chub/fat still try to go to the gym to at least have some sort of cardio workout.

gym isnt a "guy friendly" place so never seen anything close it.

never had the courage to strip fully. always had long shirt over boxers before removing boxers n changing to shorts. After shower (closed), always put boxers back on.

bro Jerico - i salute you...

edit: i also trim/shave to make me look bigger... Doesnt help my ego tho,,,I know it's small

Edited by smalldc

Actually on most guys, the erected dick should not vary too much.

It is the size of the flaccid cock that varies much, especially for grower.

I am a grower, my erected dick is slightly over 5 inches.

Average girth and thickness.

But when soft... it is on the smaller side with foreskin hanging over.

When my pubic hair removed, i look like a boy.

It can be embarrassing and yet erotic concurrently.

That appears to be the case for most guys who claim to be small.

People always tell me that mine is average and of good size when I am erected,

but when I am done and turn flaccid, it will always shrink to a mere size which can be embarrassing.

• 3 weeks later...

With a small dick, is there any chance that I can be a good top that can satisfy my btms?  What can I do to enhance my desirabiity as a top?  I get rejected by btms at the saunas and at meet-ups sometimes.  Any advice from experienced tops is greatly appreciated.

Guest Big Blaster

I think tops with small dicks need to find bottoms with tight holes who can't comfortably take big dicks in their asses. My dick is quite big, and I have sometimes met bottoms who can't deal with me inside them for too long, or at least don't have the patience to let me rim and finger them long enough to open their asses enough to take me. Guys like that would be better suited for tops with small dicks.

On the other hand, I love bottoms with small dicks, because the contrast in our sizes makes me even hornier and I keep wanting to pound them harder than ever. The other day I hooked up with such a guy, and it was so hot wanking his small dick in my hand while I pumped in and out of him, and we were doing it almost non-stop for more than one hour. I finally erupted when I saw his small dick cumming.

Guest buttondick

Actually on most guys, the erected dick should not vary too much.

It is the size of the flaccid cock that varies much, especially for grower.

I am a grower, my erected dick is slightly over 5 inches.

Average girth and thickness.

But when soft... it is on the smaller side with foreskin hanging over.

When my pubic hair removed, i look like a boy.

It can be embarrassing and yet erotic concurrently.

Mine got no foreskin. So when it is soft, it is like a small button. Haha

I think tops with small dicks need to find bottoms with tight holes who can't comfortably take big dicks in their asses. My dick is quite big, and I have sometimes met bottoms who can't deal with me inside them for too long, or at least don't have the patience to let me rim and finger them long enough to open their asses enough to take me. Guys like that would be better suited for tops with small dicks.

On the other hand, I love bottoms with small dicks, because the contrast in our sizes makes me even hornier and I keep wanting to pound them harder than ever. The other day I hooked up with such a guy, and it was so hot wanking his small dick in my hand while I pumped in and out of him, and we were doing it almost non-stop for more than one hour. I finally erupted when I saw his small dick cumming.

When you screw a btm with a small dick, it gives you the feeling that you totally dominate him in every way.  The feeling is like he has to submit to you because his dick is too small to be useful.  He cannot compete with you at all.  Better still, if his small dick remains soft during the session.  He is only allowed to get hard and cum when you give him permission to do so.  I think that is the psyche.

Guest Big Blaster

When you screw a btm with a small dick, it gives you the feeling that you totally dominate him in every way.  The feeling is like he has to submit to you because his dick is too small to be useful.  He cannot compete with you at all.  Better still, if his small dick remains soft during the session.  He is only allowed to get hard and cum when you give him permission to do so.  I think that is the psyche.

I don't care about stuff like psychological domination. I simply get extremely turned on when the guy I'm with has a small dick. I love the way small dicks look and feel in my hand or mouth, and I love it when they are fully hard but still much smaller than mine, and the guy can cum whenever he can't hold back any longer. I always treat bottoms with respect, even while I'm screwing their brains out, and hopefully making it difficult for them to walk normally the next day.

Guest Top and Bottom

I agree with both Yaan and Big Blaster.

For me, it is a combination of the pschological and physical aspects.

I recalled my ex-bf who had a bigger dick than mine (both flaccid and erected).

His dirty talks when we made love were skewed towards the fact that he is bigger than me.

I did notice that he always gets more excited and hornier when he focused on our relative size..

He did mention that it gives him a sense of power when he does that.

This obsession became too much for me when he insisted that I do not wear any shorts at home.

So that he can continue to feel the authority and power when he sees my "smaller" penis.

He has a successful career and I guess it was his way of de-stressing....

As for me, this mindset has since been inprinted in me.

So much so that I have difficulty sustaining a hard enough erection when my bottom has a dick bigger than mine.

I would always go for a bottom who has a smaller dick...

Which, realtoive to my size, is not easy to come by...

Humans and all creatures in general, the dominant ones usually got for smaller size ones to feel physically BIG down there or psychologically feel more POWER as in can dominate the weak.

Same as those sharing above.  I particular enjoy screwing sporty muscular guys with small dicks.  They spend hours training in the gym and yet they yearn to be penetrated by me.  They can have well-built muscles all over but they cannot do anything to improve on the size of their dick.  I also notice some of them have difficulty getting hard, perhaps due to over training or too much suplement intake.

Was with a local guy sometimes back. A guy with nice muscular swim bod,broad shoulder,tall,very handsome korean face. He is a guy tat many girls & gays will fall in luv with.

Know him from gym, went out with him a few times and finally one day he brought me to his place. In his bedroom he told me he always wanted to fuck me, so I took the initiative to start hugging and kissing him.

We both stripped our clothing only our underwear still on. Our private parts are rubbing each other and I can feel his hardness below. I was about to remove his underwear after I removed mine and I see tat the size of his hard bulge on underwear was not tat fantastic. When I pull down his underwear OMG his hard dick is thick but is only about 3inches, the length of my thumb. Instead of using my hand to stroke his dick, i was like only using 2 or 3 fingers to stroke his and also blowing for him was just like sucking my own thumb in mouth. He cannot enter me when lying on bed, he need to stand on the floor then drag me to the corner of bed to enter me.

Abit disappointed but still enjoy the fucking bcos of his bod and look. Overall he still consider a good top although dick is small.

Not together anymore bcos his company sent him to UK for work. But definitely will have sex with him again if he is back for holiday.

My camp mate, tann nice muscular body n handsome too. He oso have a small flaccid penis like a pri sch boy. Remember showering in the open concept toilet with him during oversea training, I saw his public hair almost cover his penis. I can only see his penis head cover by foreskin sharp sharp pointing out the hair. But he is not shy letting other see.

not bad who

thumb also can do it!!!!!!! at least it s NOT painful right?

Was with a local guy sometimes back. A guy with nice muscular swim bod,broad shoulder,tall,very handsome korean face. He is a guy tat many girls & gays will fall in luv with.
\
Abit disappointed but still enjoy the fucking bcos of his bod and look. Overall he still consider a good top although dick is small.
Not together anymore bcos his company sent him to UK for work. But definitely will have sex with him again if he is back for holiday.

Guest Exposed

My camp mate, tann nice muscular body n handsome too. He oso have a small flaccid penis like a pri sch boy. Remember showering in the open concept toilet with him during oversea training, I saw his public hair almost cover his penis. I can only see his penis head cover by foreskin sharp sharp pointing out the hair. But he is not shy letting other see.

This incident happened before... Just that I'm the one...

It was many years ago during my BMT.

It was those days where shaving or trimming of pubes were not popular or unheard of.

My penis is small when soft and when cold, it will shrink and be totally hidden by my long pubic hair.

Being in army and penis comes in all shape and sizes, not one actually voice out...

Then came my birthday and my section mates were trying to celebrate for me.

When I finished showering, I realised that all my clothes, towel and everything else were gone.

It was a rainy day and cold, I quickly shouted, scolded them and gave chase for my clothes.

When I came out of the toilet, I realised that my bunk door was locked from within and I can't get it...

All of them were singing 'happy Birthday' while I was frantically trying to run for cover.

All attempts failed.

Then, one of the Hokkien Beng said loudly...

"Bro, his dick is very small one...

Have you seen it before?"

Then people laughed....

I was cursing and swearing...

Then he said, they will not open the door unless I do Jumping jack 30 counts.

After some bargaining, they agree to let me off at 20 counts.

It was cold and my dick shrank to its smallest size...

Till now, I can remember how some of my section mates was laughing...

But as I did my Jumping Jack, I started to get erected.

I was so humiliated that I just closed my eyes and wanted to get it over and done with.

I can't complete all the Jumping Jacks as my erected penis was slipping my tummy by then.

It was when all of them were amazed at how much my penis has grown from a mere boy size, to a reasonable 5 over inches.

It became the talk among my section mate till today...

So, in a sense, I was quietly proud of myself...

Pm me :)

I have a small dick :( wish mine was bigger though:( is there any way to make it bigger? Add me on wechat: whoisusingmyid if you know how

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=410979

Regards

GM

This incident happened before... Just that I'm the one...

It was many years ago during my BMT.

It was those days where shaving or trimming of pubes were not popular or unheard of.

My penis is small when soft and when cold, it will shrink and be totally hidden by my long pubic hair.

Being in army and penis comes in all shape and sizes, not one actually voice out...

Then came my birthday and my section mates were trying to celebrate for me.

When I finished showering, I realised that all my clothes, towel and everything else were gone.

It was a rainy day and cold, I quickly shouted, scolded them and gave chase for my clothes.

When I came out of the toilet, I realised that my bunk door was locked from within and I can't get it...

All of them were singing 'happy Birthday' while I was frantically trying to run for cover.

All attempts failed.

Then, one of the Hokkien Beng said loudly...

"Bro, his dick is very small one...

Have you seen it before?"

Then people laughed....

I was cursing and swearing...

Then he said, they will not open the door unless I do Jumping jack 30 counts.

After some bargaining, they agree to let me off at 20 counts.

It was cold and my dick shrank to its smallest size...

Till now, I can remember how some of my section mates was laughing...

But as I did my Jumping Jack, I started to get erected.

I was so humiliated that I just closed my eyes and wanted to get it over and done with.

I can't complete all the Jumping Jacks as my erected penis was slipping my tummy by then.

It was when all of them were amazed at how much my penis has grown from a mere boy size, to a reasonable 5 over inches.

It became the talk among my section mate till today...

So, in a sense, I was quietly proud of myself...

Your dick can go from very soft to very hard within 20 counts of jumping jack?  Not bad!

Guest train84

My ex bf, a dragonboater, part time gym instructor and part time model. Great muscle gym build but dick was 3 inches when hard.

He has no problem entering his stick in me and i can say a good top. So i think small dick is ok the most important is how the top perform in bed.

Guest Curious

My ex bf, a dragonboater, part time gym instructor and part time model. Great muscle gym build but dick was 3 inches when hard.

He has no problem entering his stick in me and i can say a good top. So i think small dick is ok the most important is how the top perform in bed.

I agree...

But 3 inches fully erected...

I have not seen anyone with such a small dick before.

3 inches and slim or 3 inches and thick?

How does his bulge look like when he wears undies?

How do you feel if you hook up with someone, and upon discovering that your dick is small, he looks for excuses to end the session?  This could be a scenario in a sauna when you enter a room with him, or hooking up over jack'd and when you bring him to your place when nobody is around. 

1. You just have to be honest with yourself and with those you want to hookup. Manage their expectation. Don't oversell your dick.

2. A 3 inch dick can hit the prostate just as good. Its not how long your dick, but how well you know how to use your tool.

3. The dick is not the only tool you can use to have a good time. There are other tools you can use to pleasure your partner. You just need to communicate with your partner whats the best way to make them high.

4. If all else fail, you can be a bottom and let your ass pleasure your partner.

My 2 cent

I have experienced a lot of sizes which mostly Ang Moh's, Asian's, Indian's dicks. I can assure you that it's all depends on chemistry not dick size to enjoy sex.

If the dick is too big can become unpleasant as in when you got fucked really hard, it can trigger the muscle in the rectum that send the signal to the brain that you want to poo,  happened to me once as an experienced bottom I did a preparation so my stomach was already emptied out when this Ang Moh fucked me really hard, my gave his dick a chocolate stick...lol

A 6" size is the most ideal for penetration as you can get most of the sensation because the anal is not designed for penetration but most of the nerves are located around the external sphincter so anything beyond that you won't get sensation at all just like an empty tube unlike vagina not sure too if bigger is better for a female to enjoy sex - any married or bi guy can tell your story?

More information:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/External_anal_sphincter

I have experienced a lot of sizes which mostly Ang Moh's, Asian's, Indian's dicks. I can assure you that it's all depends on chemistry not dick size to enjoy sex.

If the dick is too big can become unpleasant as in when you got fucked really hard, it can trigger the muscle in the rectum that send the signal to the brain that you want to poo,  happened to me once as an experienced bottom I did a preparation so my stomach was already emptied out when this Ang Moh fucked me really hard, my gave his dick a chocolate stick...lol

A 6" size is the most ideal for penetration as you can get most of the sensation because the anal is not designed for penetration but most of the nerves are located around the external sphincter so anything beyond that you won't get sensation at all just like an empty tube unlike vagina not sure too if bigger is better for a female to enjoy sex - any married or bi guy can tell your story?

More information:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/External_anal_sphincter

If like u say anything beyond external sphincter u wont feel anything, then u dun even need a 6' dick. The external sphincter is pretty near to the anal opening.

If like u say anything beyond external sphincter u wont feel anything, then u dun even need a 6' dick. The external sphincter is pretty near to the anal opening.

Correct, thicker is better than 6" to feel the sensation when a top is really skilful.

Correct, thicker is better than 6" to feel the sensation when a top is really skilful.

Thicker is better than 6"? But I think the facts is mostly gays still prefer to get guys with 7", 8" 9"...

Just like some said, when in room they wanted to start playing and see small cock they will just walk off the room.

So how many gays out there will care about u are skillful even u are small?

Guest Bi Curious

Bottom prefer someone with short dick but thick or long dick but not so thick?

Either you wish to get fuck hard by thick or hit your spot by long? Comments?

Guest coolboi

Dear Sad Person.

Wait till you heard this story and you won' feel sad for yourself anymore.

Ever met a hunk who has a 2inches dick when erected?

Well, he was my camp mate. You know, 6ft 4inch tall ,tan very good looking, boyish chiselled face, broad shoulders, V shaped swimmer's bod with blazzing 6 pecs, sexiest pair of muscular runner/sprinter legs, very delicious looking bubble butt, and yes he was a model and did pose for Urban Male Models a long time ago.

But the only setback about his physique was that his cock was thin, only 2 inches long when erected.

How do I know? We were that close and he showed it to me before during shower, by masturbating himself, just to prove he wasn't lying to me.

Sad case.

And the sad case is that at that time ( don't know about now) he had a 4 years relationship girlfriend, whom he never had sex with, because he was so ashamed of his natural defect.

And I sometimes secretly think,..the saddest moment of the day for him then, must be when everyone must stand attention and sing the National Athemn, in the parade square, 6 o'clock every morning.

And I think, everytime he sings the Majullah Kita song, he is sad because he is reminded that his dick cannot grow anything beyond 2 inches.

Heemm...coincidentally, I think its almost 6 am now !

I have sex with a guy with that short too. Yes he is well build with handsome face. But never mind he is short bcos he is skillful when he topping me.

Nowadays a lot of guys wear sweat pants to go out.  As the mateiral is very soft, sometimes you can see the outlne of their bulge quite easily.  But whne you see a guy's bulge through his sweat pants, you cannot be sure whether his dick is small or big because it may be a small dick pointing outwards or a big dick pointing downwards.

I wonder, does the size of the dick matter when you're not doing anal sex? I'm not particularly interested in anal, I find I can appreciate frot better, and also it's hotter :P

My bf enjoy frot too. Remember the first time we have sex after I cum in his anal, he make me laid on bed and he go on top of me then put his hard dick in between my thighs just under my balls. We both continue kissing and he keep rubbing his dick in between my thighs till he cum. I feel he is really sexy and hot this way.

My bf enjoy frot too. Remember the first time we have sex after I cum in his anal, he make me laid on bed and he go on top of me then put his hard dick in between my thighs just under my balls. We both continue kissing and he keep rubbing his dick in between my thighs till he cum. I feel he is really sexy and hot this way.

^ You don't need the big dick to give your partner the pleasure! It's all in the whole body contact :) 

^ You don't need the big dick to give your partner the pleasure! It's all in the whole body contact :)

Frotting is not really trend in local gay sex. All local enjoy anal more.

• G_M locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic