Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

19 hours ago, Daddy King said:

Depends your luck lor, my experience is, some uncle will force pull me even I already rejected many time🤔

It's true that sometimes those uncles can be a little too pushy and I think you should stay calm no matter what and you'll have a great time too. Sometimes I get dragged by those aggressive uncles who squeeze your chest so hard. It's so painful, uncle! We are here to have fun, not go home with marks on our bodies! Not everyone likes to have marks on their body and some are remained for discreet as well privacy…. Do think about others when having fun, too! 

“Fill your life with adventures, not things!”

Have stories to tell, not stuffs to show off -

Guest Happy new

Well as someone said, from other point of view. You should feel proud, because u still attracted by uncles. If one day nobody see u, then u will know the feeling. 

Yes, I know what it feels like to be rejected.

I don't mean the uncles as I loved to be BJ and HJ by the uncles especially they are very experienced. What I mean a little too aggressively, pulling and squeezing very hard, causing pain and marks. It can be either way of gentle, right? 

Out of curiosity, I visited the Moon-Gate.

Upon arrival, I was surprised, having never thought of the Moon Gate's existence. Well, park my car and start exploring with the guidance of a BW member.

The time is around 4-5pm, and moon-gate only recommends visiting before noon or before 7pm.

It was actually a hike area, and with the guidance of one of our BW members, I reached the PLU Glory Trails.

When I arrived I saw two people entering the trails, they were wearing shorts and flip flops. I knew by what they were wearing that this was the right path.

I followed them into the trail without hesitation, following them without sounding that scared. 

As soon as I entered, I saw a lot of people cruising around and I was like "Wow"!!!

Of course I saw some action around the bushes and some were directing others to slightly higher ground for action.

Since it was my first time, I didn’t go to higher areas for safety reasons. Don't try to visit at night, it's dangerous. For night time, I would recommend you to visit Raffle Park. 

I also recommend bringing mosquito repellent, water, and tissues. Also, for safety reasons, please wear long pants and sneakers.

It is also recommended to alert those around you to avoid unwanted bounce with those little animals. i.e snakes

During my exploration they were two couples having in-action in the bush and I was guided by an uncle to lower bush areas for BJ and HJ.

The experience was certainly trilling, but an adventure for sure. If you really like this kind of experience, then Moon-Gate is something you should explore and try.

Oh, the garden opposite the Moon-Gate and the large parking space next to the moon gate is also interesting to cruise around. 

New places discovered and unlocked! Have a wonderful exploration!

Also, heading north through the Juru RNR, the cruising area has been demolished, not sure if it will be rebuilt.

What I see now are two temporary portable toilets at Juru RNR…

Edited by imm_georgie

Came to Permata for the second time recently, around 6pm, there were a lot of patrons, especially the men's shower area, but most of them were not PLU.

I originally wanted to go swimming, but unfortunately I forgot to bring my swimming cap, so I didn't dare to enter the swimming pool because the security guard had a sharp gaze.

So I just hung out in the bench area, got some sun, and then hung out in the men's shower area. 

During my visit, there were a lot of good looking guys with good bodies. I couldn't stop keeping my eyes on these guys, but unfortunately they weren't PLU.

I was there for about an hour or so and nothing seemed cruise but there was a sexy uncle who caught my attention with his see-through trunk. 

He started getting sexy in the shower and slowly took off his bathing suit. I was like "Wow" his erect cock is so big. He took his time to seduce me, making his bubbles grow more and more.

When there were not many people around, he started to get closer to me and took my hand to feel his erect penis. It was so tight, huge, and juicy. I started masturbating him and he moaned slowly.

When he got so high I got down on my knees for a wonderful blowjob that he couldn't resist. Then he took off my bathing suit and got down completely on his knees and sucked me to death. Oh gosh, his sucking skills made me feel like melting.

Both blow and cum together in the shower area. We continued to shower and left Permata at about 7.30pm.

Until then, we haven't seen any PLUs cruising around at that specific time. 

May able to try again, someday for more lucks! 

Entrance Fee : MYR 8 (Cash or TNG)

Operational Hour : 8-11am, 4-7.30pm

Cruisy : 3/5

Attire : Swimwear + Swim Cap

(Take note, swim cap is a MUST)

Remarks : Cruise at your own discretion’s / risks and be safe, as it is a public area and it could be caught! Alert ‼️ 

Edited by imm_georgie

Not sure if you referring to the light green see through trunk 

2 hours ago, imm_georgie said:

Came to Permata for the second time recently, around 6pm, there were a lot of patrons, especially the men's shower area, but most of them were not PLU.

I originally wanted to go swimming, but unfortunately I forgot to bring my swimming cap, so I didn't dare to enter the swimming pool because the security guard had a sharp gaze.

So I just hung out in the bench area, got some sun, and then hung out in the men's shower area. 

During my visit, there were a lot of good looking guys with good bodies. I couldn't stop keeping my eyes on these guys, but unfortunately they weren't PLU.

I was there for about an hour or so and nothing seemed cruise but there was a sexy uncle who caught my attention with his see-through trunk. 

He started getting sexy in the shower and slowly took off his bathing suit. I was like "Wow" his erect cock is so big. He took his time to seduce me, making his bubbles grow more and more.

When there were not many people around, he started to get closer to me and took my hand to feel his erect penis. It was so tight, huge, and juicy. I started masturbating him and he moaned slowly.

When he got so high I got down on my knees for a wonderful blowjob that he couldn't resist. Then he took off my bathing suit and got down completely on his knees and sucked me to death. Oh gosh, his sucking skills made me feel like melting.

Both blow and cum together in the shower area. We continued to shower and left Permata at about 7.30pm.

Until then, we haven't seen any PLUs cruising around at that specific time. 

May able to try again, someday for more lucks! 

Entrance Fee : MYR 8 (Cash or TNG)

Operational Hour : 8-11am, 4-7.30pm

Cruisy : 3/5

Attire : Swimwear + Swim Cap

(Take note, swim cap is a MUST)

Remarks : Cruise at your own discretion’s / risks and be safe, as it is a public area and it could be caught! Alert ‼️ 

Guest Exploring guest
On 7/24/2024 at 9:50 PM, imm_georgie said:

Out of curiosity, I visited the Moon-Gate.

Upon arrival, I was surprised, having never thought of the Moon Gate's existence. Well, park my car and start exploring with the guidance of a BW member.

The time is around 4-5pm, and moon-gate only recommends visiting before noon or before 7pm.

It was actually a hike area, and with the guidance of one of our BW members, I reached the PLU Glory Trails.

When I arrived I saw two people entering the trails, they were wearing shorts and flip flops. I knew by what they were wearing that this was the right path.

I followed them into the trail without hesitation, following them without sounding that scared. 

As soon as I entered, I saw a lot of people cruising around and I was like "Wow"!!!

Of course I saw some action around the bushes and some were directing others to slightly higher ground for action.

Since it was my first time, I didn’t go to higher areas for safety reasons. Don't try to visit at night, it's dangerous. For night time, I would recommend you to visit Raffle Park. 

I also recommend bringing mosquito repellent, water, and tissues. Also, for safety reasons, please wear long pants and sneakers.

It is also recommended to alert those around you to avoid unwanted bounce with those little animals. i.e snakes

During my exploration they were two couples having in-action in the bush and I was guided by an uncle to lower bush areas for BJ and HJ.

The experience was certainly trilling, but an adventure for sure. If you really like this kind of experience, then Moon-Gate is something you should explore and try.

Oh, the garden opposite the Moon-Gate and the large parking space next to the moon gate is also interesting to cruise around. 

New places discovered and unlocked! Have a wonderful exploration!

Also, heading north through the Juru RNR, the cruising area has been demolished, not sure if it will be rebuilt.

What I see now are two temporary portable toilets at Juru RNR…

Wow! Reading ur experience, make me really want to and explore moongate . Weekend or weekday is best for cruise . Mostly what type of cruiser r they ? Malay ? Chinese ? Uncle ? Young?

8 hours ago, PGHOT said:

Not sure if you referring to the light green see through trunk 

Oh, no! This uncle is wearing white trunk and could see-through. He got a lean body, very sexy. Between, I did saw the light green see-through trunk before too. 

6 hours ago, Guest Exploring guest said:

Wow! Reading ur experience, make me really want to and explore moongate . Weekend or weekday is best for cruise . Mostly what type of cruiser r they ? Malay ? Chinese ? Uncle ? Young?

I was there weekdays in the evening. During my visit, I saw many was Chinese and a few Indians. Did not manage to explored further higher ground, as it was my first time visit. So, play safe…. 

9 hours ago, T Gunner said:

Just experienced a 3 in 1 service (massage + prostate + edging) by @Slimfit90 who came from Penang and from start to finish, the professionalism and attention to detail were quite remarkable. His technique is somehow between simulation and relaxation that was both unique and deeply satisfying. 

Overall, the service provided exceeded my expectations. 

What is the charges looks like? 

Hi thereIMG-20240414-WA0035.thumb.jpg.b7ac0bd4635e637ef9760c3731935e4a.jpg, good day. I'll be in Penang for massage on following dates:

1) 4/8 (Sun) 1pm to 9pm

2) 5/8 (Mon) 9am to 9pm

3) 6/8 (Tue) 9am to 9pm

4) 7/8 (Wed) 9am to 12pm

Hope u can book an appointment. Hear from u again.

Regards,

John from KL

*By appointment only, 1st arrange 1st serve only.

*To know me, read my profile. To contact me telegram @ModelMsg

WhatsApp 0179930991, John.

Edited by John Mason

Are you an adventurous person? Are you looking for adventure and thrilling fun experience?

Do you enjoy having fun and moaning to the max-out in the jungle or at a secluded waterfall where no one can see you?

If you are such a person, then Moon-Gate will be the right choice for you to explore.

I was there for the second time this round and arrived at PLU Glory Trails at Moon-Gate around 5.45pm. 

Before entering the trail, I saw a few people at the entrance, about 4-5 people, I marked one of them and I was marked by him too. 

Without hesitation, I followed him to the trail and we hiked toward the waterfall area. I was like “wow” this place is so adventurous.

So, we started with hugs, kisses, and then started taking off his clothes. When I took off his clothes, his body was so hot! ! ! I had a lucky day with a muscular man.

Oh my gosh, this is really getting me hot and I'm totally giving in. Then started grabbing his tool while I sucked on his nice muscular nipples and slowly sucked on his tool.

He has a nice tool, not too long but thick. Best of all, he had a clean tool and a clean shave. He smelled so good that I had to blow his dick out while enjoying the view of the waterfall. 

Because he smelled so good, I moved to his armpits and licked his armpits while hugging him tightly. He moaned, but no one heard of him.

It felt so good to hold him tight, his tool and mine pressed together. His chest and body melted me and I dropped to my knees to continue sucking him down to death. He really enjoys it and I do, too.

When it was his turn, he got down on his knees and sucked my cock thoroughly and I fucked his mouth continuously.

He grabbed my ass and kept stuffing it into his mouth. His sucking skills were really good until I could feel his tongue rolling around the head of my cock while he kept sucking and I kept fucking his mouth.

When I climaxed, I moaned so loudly that no one could hear me, completely releasing myself. I wanted to cum during his blowjob I told him I was cumin but he refused to let my dick go and he kept going. I couldn't control it anymore and shot him in the mouth.

That kind of pleasure is really heaven and earth. He swallowed my cum which made the experience even hotter for me!

Since he wanted to keep hiking, he decided not to cum and we both did the cleaning.

We were ready to set out together and hike along the trail. He bid me a tender farewell and looked after me on the way. He is so gentle.

I hope one day I can see him again.

He's fucking hot! Oh men!!! If you read this, please PM me. Loved to keep in touch with you! 

Attention :
Remember to only visit during the day or before 7pm. Do not attempt to visit at night as this is dangerous! Moon-Gate is a hiking area!

Tips :

*Bring water for drinking and cleaning.

*Bring mosquitoes repellent.

*Bring lube and condom if you would like to have full experience.

*Do not bring jewellery or luxury stuffs.

*Be alert your surrounding of small animals.

*Be alert the peoples around you.

*Don’t hike too high! 

Edited by imm_georgie

Guest Guest curious

Hello I'm bi curious, newbie. How do I go about It from a Penang perspective. Appreciate the guidance of the sifus here.

48 minutes ago, imm_georgie said:

Are you an adventurous person? Are you looking for adventure and thrilling fun experience?

Do you enjoy having fun and moaning to the max-out in the jungle or at a secluded waterfall where no one can see you?

If you are such a person, then Moon-Gate will be the right choice for you to explore.

I was there for the second time this round and arrived at PLU Glory Trails at Moon-Gate around 5.45pm. 

Before entering the trail, I saw a few people at the entrance, about 4-5 people, I marked one of them and I was marked by him too. 

Without hesitation, I followed him to the trail and we hiked toward the waterfall area. I was like “wow” this place is so adventurous.

So, we started with hugs, kisses, and then started taking off his clothes. When I took off his clothes, his body was so hot! ! ! I had a lucky day with a muscular man.

Oh my gosh, this is really getting me hot and I'm totally giving in. Then started grabbing his tool while I sucked on his nice muscular nipples and slowly sucked on his tool.

He has a nice tool, not too long but thick. Best of all, he had a clean tool and a clean shave. He smelled so good that I had to blow his dick out while enjoying the view of the waterfall. 

Because he smelled so good, I moved to his armpits and licked his armpits while hugging him tightly. He moaned, but no one heard of him.

It felt so good to hold him tight, his tool and mine pressed together. His chest and body melted me and I dropped to my knees to continue sucking him down to death. He really enjoys it and I do, too.

When it was his turn, he got down on his knees and sucked my cock thoroughly and I fucked his mouth continuously.

He grabbed my ass and kept stuffing it into his mouth. His sucking skills were really good until I could feel his tongue rolling around the head of my cock while he kept sucking and I kept fucking his mouth.

When I climaxed, I moaned so loudly that no one could hear me, completely releasing myself. I wanted to cum during his blowjob I told him I was cumin but he refused to let my dick go and he kept going. I couldn't control it anymore and shot him in the mouth.

That kind of pleasure is really heaven and earth. He swallowed my cum which made the experience even hotter for me!

Since he wanted to keep hiking, he decided not to cum and we both did the cleaning.

We were ready to set out together and hike along the trail. He bid me a tender farewell and looked after me on the way. He is so gentle.

He's fucking hot! Oh men!!! If you read this, please PM me. Loved to keep in touch with you! 

Attention :
Remember to only visit during the day or before 7pm. Do not attempt to visit at night as this is dangerous! Moon-Gate is a hiking area!

Tips :

*Don’t hike too high! 

Wow... You have luck there.

14 minutes ago, kcwlikecock said:

Wow... You have luck there.

Yes, I realize that every new location unlocked the first three times comes with good luck! This muscular man that I met is considered so so lucky! ! ! Oh my gosh! ! ! I I can dream about him, all day long! 

Guest Happy new

Today u2 not too many ppl but have a lot of strong, stocky  bear. Also due to those annoying uncle groups is not in today, everyone so peaceful, many also walk naked. 

3 minutes ago, Guest Happy new said:

Today u2 not too many ppl but have a lot of strong, stocky  bear. Also due to those annoying uncle groups is not in today, everyone so peaceful, many also walk naked. 

Oh, I thought U2 would be very busy today, so I didn't go and went to Moon-Gate.

Somehow Penang is so busy today, due to weekends and so many events happening on the island, everywhere is packed with people.

The roads is jammed with cars!!!

38 minutes ago, abgbotaq said:

Lets act by morning 😀 😀 😀 

You should visit around 5pm tomorrow evening, he (muscular man) told me he will be there tomorrow for another hike before we left the trails. You might have chance bouncing him and have an awesome experience just like me! Good luck! 

2 hours ago, imm_georgie said:

Attention :

Tips :

*Don’t hike too high! 

if fine if u hike higher. And if can hike. Visit the black pipe waterfall. Dam nice 

2 hours ago, Guest Happy new said:

I hope tomorrow won't have annoying guys at u2

10 hours ago, OutdoorFunGuy said:

if fine if u hike higher. And if can hike. Visit the black pipe waterfall. Dam nice 

Really! Then next time, I will try to check out the full waterfall view at the higher ground. 

Edited by imm_georgie

Guest Happy new
9 hours ago, sl39 said:

I hope tomorrow won't have annoying guys at u2

Yes, of course they will normally gather there on Sunday 

19 hours ago, imm_georgie said:

Attention :

Tips :

*Don’t hike too high! 

Don't moaning too loud lol......that hiking trail still have others hikers lol...... haha 😅 

On 7/27/2024 at 8:17 AM, imm_georgie said:

On 7/27/2024 at 8:34 PM, imm_georgie said:

You should visit around 5pm tomorrow evening, he (muscular man) told me he will be there tomorrow for another hike before we left the trails. You might have chance bouncing him and have an awesome experience just like me! Good luck! 

He always go moongate?

Penang trip #incall St Giles Wembley Hotel only left limited slots

10 - 11 Aug

https://wa.me/60183626978?text=Penang

Thanks to everyone who booked!

See you this weekend :)

Edited by Spinbomb

https://therapistjoe.setmore.com/services

#Fusionmassage #sportsmassage #chiropractic #traditionalmassage #tuina #cupping #scrapping #推拿 #刮痧 #拔罐 #抓龙筋 #前列腺 #urut #urutbadan #urutbatin #urutlelaki #manhoodmassage #prostatemassage

Follow IG@masterjoe85 

Subscribe Telegram

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.