Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

On 9/18/2024 at 7:17 AM, Guest Fried Potatoes said:

Hey guys

Wanna share recently encountered at SS 

I male masseur actually give me handjob, he is normal good looking but his dick is quite big and thick. 

When giving me handjob, I started rubbing his dick. He switched off the lights and I passed him a condom. 

And u guys know what happened after. 

It was very intense and nice as this is my first encounter and I think he enjoyed too as he did it for free. 

Will try again next time for longer sessions, and maybe straight jump to the sex part. 

Will not disclose the number as I spent quite alot of money and time to explore and manage to encounter this. 

Just sharing my experience here. 

Please pm as wish to try too.

37 minutes ago, Guest moshi moshi said:

actually can go in as we like? then guard dont stop ?

Guards will not stop you unless you look nervous and suspicious. Just drive in with confidence, guards will normally not stopping any car. If they stop, just say you want to go to the bank or coffee shop (inside lots of coffee shop, restaurant and bank)…

“Fill your life with adventures, not things!”

Have stories to tell, not stuffs to show off -

11 hours ago, imm_georgie said:

Back to Penang again, this time I went to several cruising spots to explore as well to review. Here you go :

1. Udini Square (By Luck)

Many people shared information about Udini Square and I took my efforts to pay a visit. The mall is actually too small and there are not many shops. Basically offices, cafes and some outlets. Don't expect too much from this mall. There are two toilets on each floor, one on the left (near escalator) and one on the end right (also near escalator). The urinals bowl in the toilets without partitions and were cleaned. Not bad, but whether it's cruisy or not, I think it depends on luck. But the toilet is definitely a good place to have fun because it's quiet and there aren't many people. I had no luck during my visit and nothing happened but a new cruising spots unlocked.

2. Red Wall (Mid Happening/Luck)

Visited the Red Wall (inside USM) but unfortunately the toilets are under renovation. I believe all glory holes will disappear because all zoning will be change. It is unknown when the renovation will take place till.

3. 2nd Bridge Toilet (after toll heading Penang) - By Luck

I was on my way to Penang via the second bridge. I drove into the second bridge toilet. It was very quiet toilet. I read a review where a member saw a truck driver taking a shower with the door open and he was lucky enough to have a good time, but on my visit I didn't see a shower room but just a toilet cubicle. Of course, the restrooms are quiet and another great place to cruise. I think the evening hours would be great. During the day, you will only see many people praying in the prayer room. Maybe midnight would have better chances just like the Juru RNR.

4. Padang Polo (Happening)

There’s always a buzz at Padang Polo, especially around 1pm to 5pm. Since the toilets are open and will be closed during the night, many people will wander around the public toilets. Please note that CCTV is installed at the entrance to the toilet door. I went in and saw an Indian guy naked in the toilet. He pretended to take a shower, but in reality he was exhibit naked. A chi guy rushed into the cubicle to play with him. Many people entered the toilet and it is so happening. Great place for a cruise. In the evening, you can go from around 8pm to midnight. After 11pm, be careful of police rounding.

5. Padang Brown (Happening)

Padang Brown is also another great place to find a date someone for fun, but I found this place not suitable for fun, but good for meeting and cruising. From 8 pm to midnight, this padang is crowded. Since the hawker stalls were closed at night, many people were playing in the toilets of the hawker stalls. Also beware of police roundups.

6. Moongate (Happening)

The Moongate will now become a popular attraction and cruise venue. A lot of people come here daily from 3pm to 7pm, whether on weekdays or weekends. Lots of huge cocks to explore and mixed crowd. If you love outdoor fun, this is definitely the place for you.

7. Raffle Parks (Happening)

There are plenty of peoples during weekend cruise options for young and old. Not too busy on weekdays. You can visit this place after 11.30pm until lights out at midnight, but beware of police patrols as the park is a community park and many people who live there have made complaints. The place was frequently raids. Be careful when cruising.

8. 1st Avenue Mall (Happening)

The restrooms of this shopping mall are located on the third floor, where there is a pedestrian bridge and it is very lively. Most days are 1pm to 7pm or 8pm. Mind you, there are many regulars here, as well as new visitors. Usually they will roam from the toilet on the second floor to the toilet in the food court on the top floor, or they will roam to the Prangin Mall toilet opposite the sock shop toilet.

9. Gurney Plaza (Mid Happening/By Luck)

Gurney Plaza outside the toilets next to Nando's would be a great place to cruise, I believe cruising is only possible after the mall is closed or by luck. You can try viewing during the day. Last time it was the toilets at the main entrance of the first floor and the cinema toilets, which have peepholes and cruising spots. When all the peepholes were sealed, there was no more cruising.

10. Gurney Paragon (Mid Happening/By Luck)

Gurney Paragon is located near the Cres Beauty Center (outside mall) and is a great place to cruise. This toilet is basically luck-based, but the toilet is great for fun. It's very quiet here and few people come in. To make the most of this venue, open your Grindr while you're at this venue and you're bound to run into someone in this toilet.

wow, so detail.... thank you for the information, you must be spending a lot of time and effort

13 hours ago, imm_georgie said:

Back to Penang again, this time I went to several cruising spots to explore as well to review. Here you go :

Many people shared information about Udini Square and I took my efforts to pay a visit. The mall is actually too small and there are not many shops. Basically offices, cafes and some outlets. Don't expect too much from this mall. There are two toilets on each floor, one on the left (near escalator) and one on the end right (also near escalator). The urinals bowl in the toilets without partitions and were cleaned. Not bad, but whether it's cruisy or not, I think it depends on luck. But the toilet is definitely a good place to have fun because it's quiet and there aren't many people. I had no luck during my visit and nothing happened but a new cruising spots unlocked.

Visited the Red Wall (inside USM) but unfortunately the toilets are under renovation. I believe all glory holes will disappear because all zoning will be change. It is unknown when the renovation will take place till.

I was on my way to Penang via the second bridge. I drove into the second bridge toilet. It was very quiet toilet. I read a review where a member saw a truck driver taking a shower with the door open and he was lucky enough to have a good time, but on my visit I didn't see a shower room but just a toilet cubicle. Of course, the restrooms are quiet and another great place to cruise. I think the evening hours would be great. During the day, you will only see many people praying in the prayer room. Maybe midnight would have better chances just like the Juru RNR.

There’s always a buzz at Padang Polo, especially around 1pm to 5pm. Since the toilets are open and will be closed during the night, many people will wander around the public toilets. Please note that CCTV is installed at the entrance to the toilet door. I went in and saw an Indian guy naked in the toilet. He pretended to take a shower, but in reality he was exhibit naked. A chi guy rushed into the cubicle to play with him. Many people entered the toilet and it is so happening. Great place for a cruise. In the evening, you can go from around 8pm to midnight. After 11pm, be careful of police rounding.

Padang Brown is also another great place to find a date someone for fun, but I found this place not suitable for fun, but good for meeting and cruising. From 8 pm to midnight, this padang is crowded. Since the hawker stalls were closed at night, many people were playing in the toilets of the hawker stalls. Also beware of police roundups.

6. Moongate (Happening)

The Moongate will now become a popular attraction and cruise venue. A lot of people come here daily from 3pm to 7pm, whether on weekdays or weekends. Lots of huge cocks to explore and mixed crowd. If you love outdoor fun, this is definitely the place for you.

There are plenty of peoples during weekend cruise options for young and old. Not too busy on weekdays. You can visit this place after 11.30pm until lights out at midnight, but beware of police patrols as the park is a community park and many people who live there have made complaints. The place was frequently raids. Be careful when cruising.

The restrooms of this shopping mall are located on the third floor, where there is a pedestrian bridge and it is very lively. Most days are 1pm to 7pm or 8pm. Mind you, there are many regulars here, as well as new visitors. Usually they will roam from the toilet on the second floor to the toilet in the food court on the top floor, or they will roam to the Prangin Mall toilet opposite the sock shop toilet.

Gurney Plaza outside the toilets next to Nando's would be a great place to cruise, I believe cruising is only possible after the mall is closed or by luck. You can try viewing during the day. Last time it was the toilets at the main entrance of the first floor and the cinema toilets, which have peepholes and cruising spots. When all the peepholes were sealed, there was no more cruising.

Gurney Paragon is located near the Cres Beauty Center (outside mall) and is a great place to cruise. This toilet is basically luck-based, but the toilet is great for fun. It's very quiet here and few people come in. To make the most of this venue, open your Grindr while you're at this venue and you're bound to run into someone in this toilet.

Prangin mall toilet has lesser crowd compared to 1st avenue. But need to wait a while for someone else to come in. Sure can get one, it's just whether he is your type or not. Also, some not interested to play. They just want see ur dick while they enjoying their cigarette. The urinals are really close with each other. If someone chooses the one next to u means u can know he is up for something. Lol. Hahaha. 

Guest Adam
On 9/24/2024 at 9:53 PM, imm_georgie said:

6. Moongate (Happening)

Need to hike to the mini water fall, pass through the mini bridge then turn left to small road ? Hope to explore it.

Guest moshi moshi

i met a jogger in botanical garden and we had fun in the toilet (not the toilet beside the main door). Theres another toilet which is in the middle of the garden. so quiet and clean. rarely has anyone comes in. instead of taking risk in the waterfall side. i think, put some effort to jog inside the garden and you can have a good place to have fun. 

On 9/27/2024 at 8:00 PM, Guest Adam said:

Need to hike to the mini water fall, pass through the mini bridge then turn left to small road ? Hope to explore it.

Where is the exact place? I tried hiking for half hour uphill from the entrance but couldn't find any waterfall.

Hi fellow Penangites

I will be visiting Georgetown 3-6 Oct but only outcall at your place.

Incall rates applied if transport provided.

If interested can WhatsApp me https://wa.me/60183626978?text=outcall

For outcall pricing inquiry, please provide 

1. Exact location

2. Desired timing

3. Package

https://therapistjoe.setmore.com/services

#Fusionmassage #sportsmassage #chiropractic #traditionalmassage #tuina #cupping #scrapping #推拿 #刮痧 #拔罐 #抓龙筋 #前列腺 #urut #urutbadan #urutbatin #urutlelaki #manhoodmassage #prostatemassage

Follow IG@masterjoe85 

Subscribe Telegram

2 hours ago, Justcurious_87 said:

Do I need to make a booking for SS massage? I was looking at the Georgetown branch for convenience.

Yes, make a booking to avoid disappointment. Seems like it's always fully booked, especially at night. 

Edited by PenChubSide

On 9/18/2024 at 7:17 AM, Guest Fried Potatoes said:

Hey guys

Wanna share recently encountered at SS 

I male masseur actually give me handjob, he is normal good looking but his dick is quite big and thick. 

When giving me handjob, I started rubbing his dick. He switched off the lights and I passed him a condom. 

And u guys know what happened after. 

It was very intense and nice as this is my first encounter and I think he enjoyed too as he did it for free. 

Will try again next time for longer sessions, and maybe straight jump to the sex part. 

Will not disclose the number as I spent quite alot of money and time to explore and manage to encounter this. 

Just sharing my experience here. 

Was at SS tonight. No such luck unfortunately. But massage was good

21 hours ago, sl39 said:

Last time I heard u2 have a underwear party at 4pm on weekends 

What kind of party is it? All guys naked or what? 

Sorry I've never been through this before lol

It's not really a party. They just don't provide big towel. And the scene it's getting fucked up with idiot people who are ;

- bring the torchlight into the dark room and steam room ( i swear i will punch you in the face next time)

- some ah kua shouting and laughing like a girl at the stairs and talk shit about people

- old man wearing batik

- a tall skinny chinese who doesnt want to get naked with facemask afraid his relatives were there too. But love to get bang in the shower.

- a free hiv test which is they are collecting your data, and gossiping around.

- and the one who are always with his phone at the lounge update his "anyone here??" post on twitter/telegram 

3 hours ago, Teemo11 said:

It's not really a party. They just don't provide big towel. And the scene it's getting fucked up with idiot people who are ;

- bring the torchlight into the dark room and steam room ( i swear i will punch you in the face next time)

- some ah kua shouting and laughing like a girl at the stairs and talk shit about people

- old man wearing batik

- a tall skinny chinese who doesnt want to get naked with facemask afraid his relatives were there too. But love to get bang in the shower.

- and the one who are always with his phone at the lounge update his "anyone here??" post on twitter/telegram 

Last time I went to the dark room I saw someone bring the torchlight but it's blink blink light 

I was like what the heck what kind of torchlight is that 

This is my first time saw the torchlight with blink blink not like the light always open 

1 hour ago, fg said:

I also have many experiences at SS… i love SS than other branch… i will not let know their num  of masseur

Masseur 1 : From Thailand… he massage back me and suddently put his finger inside my ass… and ask me.. ok or not? i say ok… then he enjoy play my ass with his finger and let me suck his dick until his cum… the other time i booked him… when he saw me he ask me to change 60min to 90min hahaha… maybe he need do something to me… yeah this time like before.. after enjoy play my ass with his finger.. he let me suck and OMG.. he want fuck me 😭😭😭… i let he fuck me with his huge dick… next time i repeat with him and many time just for sex

Masseur 2 : From Sabah,after several minutes.. he hold my hand and put to his hard dick n ask me to suck… and i just follow and after suck.. he straight fuck me.. until cum inside me.. i afraid n trauma actually althought i like that situation… after that time no more SS… i hate this place .. like i just being rape… he many times ask me to not tell anyone… yes of coz i will

Masseur 3 : From Thailand… he take my hand n put at his hard dick n ask me to unzip n let me suck until his cum in my mouth… he will not take out his dick until all his sperm finish go through my .. yucks n yummy… i repeat several times with him next time if i horny to suck dick

Masseur 4 : From Sabah … same like number 3… always ask me to suck  but he enjoy long time session sucking… until he cum inside my mouth.. and ask me to eat.. i also repeat with him several times

Actually many SS Masseur seduce me and i lazy to typing many story here… and also have masseur boring and give me hard n pain massage.. i hate like that…

Can pls pm me hehehe

23 hours ago, Teemo11 said:

- old man wearing batik

bring the torchlight into the dark room and steam room is really a turn off, i hope U2 boss should do something or else someone will get punch in his face someday

Just went to u2 today

At first not too many people there 

After few minutes suddenly crowded  

I almost want to leave lol

I met a muscular hxxny btm guy 

His body was woah 

I thought he was too young. When he tell me his age I was literally shocked lol 

And I tell him my age he was also literally shocked too 🤣🤣🤣

After we talk and eat we go to the dark maze 

I almost lost because I never went all the way from dark maze last time but this time was lucky I'm with him

We went to the dark room and what happened next was a long story 😂

It was my very first time with no condom 🤭🤭🤭 totally official lose my virginity hhh

Before that we were talking about the preps and life story blah blah blah. He tell me he doesn't like condom sxx and he was on preps 

Just now, sl39 said:

Just went to u2 today

His body was woah 

I almost lost because I never went all the way from dark maze last time but this time was lucky I'm with him

It was my very first time with no condom 🤭🤭🤭 totally official lose my virginity hhh

Before that we were talking about the preps and life story blah blah blah. He tell me he doesn't like condom sxx and he was on preps 

One more thing is I'm curious about the preps he said it will stay longer after eat one tablet 

Can anyone tell me how long it takes when you eat one tablet? 

I forgot what he said about the preps already 

11 hours ago, sl39 said:

One more thing is I'm curious about the preps he said it will stay longer after eat one tablet 

Can anyone tell me how long it takes when you eat one tablet? 

I forgot what he said about the preps already 

You need to see a doctor to prescribe you PreP and there are tests you need to take prior - namely HIV test, kidney function test. For PrEP to work, you need to take 1 pill a day for 7 days before it is fully effective, and then 2 days after sex. Alternatively, 2 pills minimum 2 hours before sex and 1 pill a day for 2 days after. This information is easily available on Google :).

On 10/4/2024 at 8:23 PM, fg said:

I also have many experiences at SS… i love SS than other branch… i will not let know their num  of masseur

Masseur 1 : From Thailand… he massage back me and suddently put his finger inside my ass… and ask me.. ok or not? i say ok… then he enjoy play my ass with his finger and let me suck his dick until his cum… the other time i booked him… when he saw me he ask me to change 60min to 90min hahaha… maybe he need do something to me… yeah this time like before.. after enjoy play my ass with his finger.. he let me suck and OMG.. he want fuck me 😭😭😭… i let he fuck me with his huge dick… next time i repeat with him and many time just for sex

Masseur 2 : From Sabah,after several minutes.. he hold my hand and put to his hard dick n ask me to suck… and i just follow and after suck.. he straight fuck me.. until cum inside me.. i afraid n trauma actually althought i like that situation… after that time no more SS… i hate this place .. like i just being rape… he many times ask me to not tell anyone… yes of coz i will

Masseur 3 : From Thailand… he take my hand n put at his hard dick n ask me to unzip n let me suck until his cum in my mouth… he will not take out his dick until all his sperm finish go through my .. yucks n yummy… i repeat several times with him next time if i horny to suck dick

Masseur 4 : From Sabah … same like number 3… always ask me to suck  but he enjoy long time session sucking… until he cum inside my mouth.. and ask me to eat.. i also repeat with him several times

Actually many SS Masseur seduce me and i lazy to typing many story here… and also have masseur boring and give me hard n pain massage.. i hate like that…

Which branch of SS you go?

On 10/5/2024 at 6:32 PM, sl39 said:

Just went to u2 today

His body was woah 

With total stranger, best to use condom even if he claims to take Prep. Better safe than sorry💪

Statistically, top lower risk than btm. 

On 10/4/2024 at 8:23 PM, fg said:

Which SS ya? 

Went to U2 last 2 weeks and had fun with 1 chinese guy. Wore a mask didn't see what he looks like but both of us had fun in the sauna room. It was so private. If you are reading this, the way you force me down that cock was amazing ❤️🤣

4 hours ago, litenip said:

Went to U2 last 2 weeks and had fun with 1 chinese guy. Wore a mask didn't see what he looks like but both of us had fun in the sauna room. It was so private. If you are reading this, the way you force me down that cock was amazing ❤️🤣

How is sauna room 'so private' ? There's always people in there 🤔

I just realized something about going U2

You might be afraid and uncomfortable when it's your first time 

And next few times you might not anymore and becoming a habit now

I don't know why I'm suddenly think about this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Am I a psychiatrist? Lol 

3 minutes ago, sl39 said:

I just realized something about going U2

You might be afraid and uncomfortable when it's your first time 

And next few times you might not anymore and becoming a habit now

I don't know why I'm suddenly think about this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Am I a psychiatrist? Lol 

I think U2 or any men's sauna would feel intimidating for a first timer or anyone who has not been exposed to seeing so many men and so much skin, and so much manly body parts.  I am certain the perceived forbidden nature of the sauna acts as another layer of intimidation, if not bare face danger.

However, having experienced it, the fear of danger may have diminished, and the pleasures discovered in there draws patrons back again and again. 

7 minutes ago, sl39 said:

Oh one more thing 

Has anyone go to Apitt men massage at Raja uda recently? 

How's the experience? Does those therapists are what you thinking? 

So curious about that place 

🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

I know they just hired new guy and they have training most recently 

I just saw the reviews here and they said high cost and not good 

Maybe because they're new and not into it yet 

Maybe it's better after a long time 

Y'all can watch their tiktok live 

They always open live for only staff training 

Edited by sl39

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.