Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

On 10/4/2024 at 8:23 PM, fg said:

I also have many experiences at SS… i love SS than other branch… i will not let know their num  of masseur

Masseur 1 : From Thailand… he massage back me and suddently put his finger inside my ass… and ask me.. ok or not? i say ok… then he enjoy play my ass with his finger and let me suck his dick until his cum… the other time i booked him… when he saw me he ask me to change 60min to 90min hahaha… maybe he need do something to me… yeah this time like before.. after enjoy play my ass with his finger.. he let me suck and OMG.. he want fuck me 😭😭😭… i let he fuck me with his huge dick… next time i repeat with him and many time just for sex

Masseur 2 : From Sabah,after several minutes.. he hold my hand and put to his hard dick n ask me to suck… and i just follow and after suck.. he straight fuck me.. until cum inside me.. i afraid n trauma actually althought i like that situation… after that time no more SS… i hate this place .. like i just being rape… he many times ask me to not tell anyone… yes of coz i will

Masseur 3 : From Thailand… he take my hand n put at his hard dick n ask me to unzip n let me suck until his cum in my mouth… he will not take out his dick until all his sperm finish go through my .. yucks n yummy… i repeat several times with him next time if i horny to suck dick

Masseur 4 : From Sabah … same like number 3… always ask me to suck  but he enjoy long time session sucking… until he cum inside my mouth.. and ask me to eat.. i also repeat with him several times

Actually many SS Masseur seduce me and i lazy to typing many story here… and also have masseur boring and give me hard n pain massage.. i hate like that…

Pm me the details pls

On 10/18/2024 at 9:32 PM, sl39 said:

I just realized something about going U2

You might be afraid and uncomfortable when it's your first time 

And next few times you might not anymore and becoming a habit now

I don't know why I'm suddenly think about this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Am I a psychiatrist? Lol 

If u have been to hotel sauna, the feeling is really different from U2. because hotel one is just normal sauna. I first time go few years ago with my dad. I just follow what others do- change into towel then up to u to go naked when inside the sauna. But nothing strange because it is a normal sauna, although almost every man is naked but I don't really bother about it. Now also everytime I have chance to go holiday I will try the sauna only to relax. But U2 is different. Go inside only got people touch crotch and play nipple. Hahaha. So it's more exciting that's why after one visit we will visit again. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.