Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

Let me share my experience. But this was last year. I went to 1st Avenue and when I was about to go home, I really had to go pee. So I went to the 2nd floor toilet and quickly went to one of the middle urinals. Then one guy came and use the urinal on both my left and right(got 2 or 3 urinals between us). I was taking a long time to pee because I drank a lot of water before that. From the corner of my eyes, I could tell that these two people were not really peeing. They keep shaking their cocks and pressing the flush button but their heads were looking in my direction. I felt like I was being "raped" by them. Lol. I didn't want to be obvious by looking at their cock so I didn't dare to look in their direction. I kept looking at the wall in front of me or at my own dick. After I finished, they both also zipped their pants at the same time as I did. When I turned to go towards the sink, I made a short eye contact with the guy on my left and smiled to him as he was smiling at me(I thought I was being polite). I proceeded to the sink to wash my hands then he passed behind me and give me a quick poke. I walked outside and he was waiting for me. He went up the escalator and so did I(but for different intentions). He then made a turn towards the 3rd floor toilet while I kept on going up as I was heading to the carpark. Then he followed me, at the same time, I realized the other guy was following me as well. I was scared. Haha. Then when I reached 6th floor, I went to the autopay machine. The left-guy came and talked to me while the right-guy continued taking the escalators going up while still looking at us. The left-guy followed me to my car and kept asking me to go to toilet for awhile and let him suck me. He said he will be quick. So I told him off by saying that i've paid for my parking and I'm in a hurry. He said that he can give me a blow in my car. I was like wth? This guy is crazy. It was 5pm and I don't want to be caught. So I told him to go and play with the other guy but he insisted that he want my cock. At last, he asked for my phone number instead. Gave him the phone number that I was about to terminate. And then I left 1st Ave. Ever since then I feel scared to use the urinals although I feel aroused at the same time thinking that someone is watching me. :P

Let me share my experience. But this was last year. I went to 1st Avenue and when I was about to go home, I really had to go pee. So I went to the 2nd floor toilet and quickly went to one of the middle urinals. Then one guy came and use the urinal on both my left and right(got 2 or 3 urinals between us). I was taking a long time to pee because I drank a lot of water before that. From the corner of my eyes, I could tell that these two people were not really peeing. They keep shaking their cocks and pressing the flush button but their heads were looking in my direction. I felt like I was being "raped" by them. Lol. I didn't want to be obvious by looking at their cock so I didn't dare to look in their direction. I kept looking at the wall in front of me or at my own dick. After I finished, they both also zipped their pants at the same time as I did. When I turned to go towards the sink, I made a short eye contact with the guy on my left and smiled to him as he was smiling at me(I thought I was being polite). I proceeded to the sink to wash my hands then he passed behind me and give me a quick poke. I walked outside and he was waiting for me. He went up the escalator and so did I(but for different intentions). He then made a turn towards the 3rd floor toilet while I kept on going up as I was heading to the carpark. Then he followed me, at the same time, I realized the other guy was following me as well. I was scared. Haha. Then when I reached 6th floor, I went to the autopay machine. The left-guy came and talked to me while the right-guy continued taking the escalators going up while still looking at us. The left-guy followed me to my car and kept asking me to go to toilet for awhile and let him suck me. He said he will be quick. So I told him off by saying that i've paid for my parking and I'm in a hurry. He said that he can give me a blow in my car. I was like wth? This guy is crazy. It was 5pm and I don't want to be caught. So I told him to go and play with the other guy but he insisted that he want my cock. At last, he asked for my phone number instead. Gave him the phone number that I was about to terminate. And then I left 1st Ave. Ever since then I feel scared to use the urinals although I feel aroused at the same time thinking that someone is watching me. :P

U must be very handsome then.

Same happen here in Gurney. the guy chase me until Carpark. 

• G_M changed the title to Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • LetPlayFun changed the title to Penang - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.