Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

Guest OfficeGuy

anyone interested with formal guy? komtar area........office attire is preferable......

anyone interested with formal guy? komtar area........office attire is preferable......

too bad im not in that area

Im at usm now need to unload whi can bring me go to red toilet

Go to convo hall and there're two blocks of toilet painted with red. In front of it there's a book statue.

Guest Horny

Go to convo hall and there're two blocks of toilet painted with red. In front of it there's a book statue.

I walk in from the sg dua door going straight now dont know where is the convo hall

I walk in from the sg dua door going straight now dont know where is the convo hall

Go straight till you reach a junction. Cross it and you'll a so called open space sloped garden. The toilet is at the up hill.

Guest Horny

Go straight till you reach a junction. Cross it and you'll a so called open space sloped garden. The toilet is at the up hill.

Im at desasiswa cahaya gemiling rumah antarabangsa

Guest Horney

there is a basket ball stage here

I see usually what time to what time the guard won't check ? If walk in ? Can go in for jogging ?

Most of the time they don't bother unless big event going on.

Can jog. A lot of outsiders do that.

nope like usm said the gate is going to close I fast ran out from there lol sad

Actually you can be there longer. Just that after 12, you have to get out from Ivory Plaza Bukit <removed by mod> gate.

• G_M changed the title to Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • LetPlayFun changed the title to Penang - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.