Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

Esplanade long time ago u can pay them Rm10-rm20 to let the cute malay guy suck your cock, sometime will get free if they like u. But police kacau there then the place dead few years already.

Padang brown just hear my friend said got , but I went there few times. Just see a lot uncle sit on their motor, some in the field just chit chat. Like what fun outdoor guy say they want to see only.

OIC... thanks

where is bukit pondan!!!!!!!

Basically you go to moon gate. One of Penang famous hiking track. At the gate you go further down a bit. You saw a small bridge. That area. Bukit pondan. Penang famous outdoor fun location. Morning 7 until night 9 something. But beware police action and some thief there.

Guest Warlock

Do you know anyone that teach swim? I wanna learn.

I dont know because i learnt it during my primary school period. If you really do want to learn, maybe u can ask the staffs at Permata or any other swimming pool. As i know, there are a few instructors at Permata.

Guest Meaty guest

Am on leave so maybe catching a movie pass time here at QBM...maybe because its a workday nothing much happening in the Blue South Zone..will check by from time to time till I leave at 5pm lol..who knows right :)

Am on leave so maybe catching a movie pass time here at QBM...maybe because its a workday nothing much happening in the Blue South Zone..will check by from time to time till I leave at 5pm lol..who knows right :)

blue zone 3pm laku i think, i guess mall staff break during that time. ive been there few times after lunch, can see a lot too :D

BEEN THERE ONCE N ITS VERY SMALL N RUN DOWN... THE STEAM ROOM IS TINY N SMELLY

what to do, only have two in Penang .

at island side use to have one call G-word at Prima Tanjung, the boss like me and sometime i'll get free pass there. but went few time only, then federal polis name penang is malaysia "GAY HUB" and always polis kacau so in the end it close down...

but some KL gay sauna still run business until today...

Edited by Penangite123

what to do, only have two in Penang .

at island side use to have one call G-word at Prima Tanjung, the boss like me and sometime i'll get free pass there. but went few time only, then federal polis name penang is malaysia "GAY HUB" and always polis kacau so in the end it close down...

but some KL gay sauna still run business until today...

NOW JUST HAVE TO CRUISE AROUND N PLAN FOR MEET UP LOR

• G_M changed the title to Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • LetPlayFun changed the title to Penang - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.