Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

2 hours ago, imm_georgie said:

Juru RNR is popular and most of the times, there are peoples cruising. 

How to cruise at Juru and raffle park? Why tips? What’s the best time? Action can be excecute there? 

22 minutes ago, imm_georgie said:

Haha, I should not be wasting time to explore there then. Go to permata swimming pool and Juru RNR or Raffel Park even better. 

Perhaps, go to your place

Hi, just wanted to ask in this thread the experience at Permata? Tbh I want to go and swim only but I’m curious and want to go have a look at how people have fun, I don’t intend to participate but just look, is that okay? I was also thinking of going to try out the same at U2, and also to just watch people have fun but no intention of participating myself, is that alright? 

48 minutes ago, Guest Permata said:

Hi, just wanted to ask in this thread the experience at Permata? Tbh I want to go and swim only but I’m curious and want to go have a look at how people have fun, I don’t intend to participate but just look, is that okay? I was also thinking of going to try out the same at U2, and also to just watch people have fun but no intention of participating myself, is that alright? 

Why not? You can do whatever you want inside the premises as long as u pay for the entrance fee! 

2 hours ago, Guest boi said:

Why not? You can do whatever you want inside the premises as long as u pay for the entrance fee! 

Haha, you could say one of it is because I’m shy, but I’m also in a closed relationship and I’d rather just watch rather than participate. I’m mostly just curious about things because one could say it’s probably a fantasy I used to have, to be able to partake in these for fun. Maybe in the future but currently I’m content with watching others have fun.

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

The Indian guy at juru rnr very annoying 😐

The more ideal place to have fun or place for cruising in Penang is Raffel Park. Perhaps, permata pool but security there getting more tighten now

38 minutes ago, Guest Cruisers said:

The more ideal place to have fun or place for cruising in Penang is Raffel Park. Perhaps, permata pool but security there getting more tighten now

Isn’t Raffel Park also a bit dangerous because sometimes police roams the area? I’d like to actually go there too to see but I’m a bit worried about being caught.

Guest Massagefan
On 3/7/2024 at 10:30 PM, I Love Sensual said:

It is not proper to discuss here openly whether they provide HE or HJ to customers because I don't want them getting into trouble.

To me, the naughty ones are No. 22, 39, 40 and 42.

I am actually looking for proper massage at SS not hoping to get HE / HJ from the therapists.

Of the highlighted, bel 40 provides the best massage but he doesn’t do full time. Both my second and third sessions with him were cut short by 10-15 mins, albeit they were both the last sessions of the day.  Jame 39 does an OK massage but as one or two others have noted, customer service EQ isn’t great although I would not go do so far as to say he was rude, like someone else did in this forum. 22 koko has already left SS a while ago. 
no 56 at SS ‘ jelutong branch is also decent. A cheerful positive guy, though I wouldn’t say it was an exceptional masagel. No 81 who isn’t Thai but Myanmese was disappointing though. Repetitive robotic strokes with little feel, and the strokes were just a little too fast to be comfortable and enjoyable.   NOne of the above were’naughty’ to me at all.  Your mileage may vary, and to each his own of course, these are my quick thoughts.  Thai Best  at Kinta lane has a very  decent Thai  masseur though.. although it’s more expensive than SS.

1 hour ago, Guest Permata said:

Isn’t Raffel Park also a bit dangerous because sometimes police roams the area? I’d like to actually go there too to see but I’m a bit worried about being caught.

Always have to be alert no matter police or those disturbance/trouble-makers when cruising. Pandai pandai!

Get more experience as time goes by. Happy hunting; have fun and be safe!

11 minutes ago, Guest Cruisers said:

Always have to be alert no matter police or those disturbance/trouble-makers when cruising. Pandai pandai!

Get more experience as time goes by. Happy hunting; have fun and be safe!

I see, noted, I’ll give it a try one day just to go and have a watch, thanks!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.