Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

On 7/27/2024 at 7:03 PM, imm_georgie said:

Are you an adventurous person? Are you looking for adventure and thrilling fun experience?

Do you enjoy having fun and moaning to the max-out in the jungle or at a secluded waterfall where no one can see you?

If you are such a person, then Moon-Gate will be the right choice for you to explore.

I was there for the second time this round and arrived at PLU Glory Trails at Moon-Gate around 5.45pm. 

Before entering the trail, I saw a few people at the entrance, about 4-5 people, I marked one of them and I was marked by him too. 

Without hesitation, I followed him to the trail and we hiked toward the waterfall area. I was like “wow” this place is so adventurous.

So, we started with hugs, kisses, and then started taking off his clothes. When I took off his clothes, his body was so hot! ! ! I had a lucky day with a muscular man.

Oh my gosh, this is really getting me hot and I'm totally giving in. Then started grabbing his tool while I sucked on his nice muscular nipples and slowly sucked on his tool.

He has a nice tool, not too long but thick. Best of all, he had a clean tool and a clean shave. He smelled so good that I had to blow his dick out while enjoying the view of the waterfall. 

Because he smelled so good, I moved to his armpits and licked his armpits while hugging him tightly. He moaned, but no one heard of him.

It felt so good to hold him tight, his tool and mine pressed together. His chest and body melted me and I dropped to my knees to continue sucking him down to death. He really enjoys it and I do, too.

When it was his turn, he got down on his knees and sucked my cock thoroughly and I fucked his mouth continuously.

He grabbed my ass and kept stuffing it into his mouth. His sucking skills were really good until I could feel his tongue rolling around the head of my cock while he kept sucking and I kept fucking his mouth.

When I climaxed, I moaned so loudly that no one could hear me, completely releasing myself. I wanted to cum during his blowjob I told him I was cumin but he refused to let my dick go and he kept going. I couldn't control it anymore and shot him in the mouth.

That kind of pleasure is really heaven and earth. He swallowed my cum which made the experience even hotter for me!

Since he wanted to keep hiking, he decided not to cum and we both did the cleaning.

We were ready to set out together and hike along the trail. He bid me a tender farewell and looked after me on the way. He is so gentle.

I hope one day I can see him again.

He's fucking hot! Oh men!!! If you read this, please PM me. Loved to keep in touch with you! 

Attention :
Remember to only visit during the day or before 7pm. Do not attempt to visit at night as this is dangerous! Moon-Gate is a hiking area!

Tips :

*Bring water for drinking and cleaning.

*Bring mosquitoes repellent.

*Bring lube and condom if you would like to have full experience.

*Do not bring jewellery or luxury stuffs.

*Be alert your surrounding of small animals.

*Be alert the peoples around you.

*Don’t hike too high! 

Wow…so nice

Guest Guest Y

It’s a long story here, thanks for your patience 🙏

Had my 3rd visit to SS Reflexology Abu Siti Lane just now (sounds like a regular customer hahaha😂). My first was done by a female and 2nd visit was done by a male masseur - yes proper massages. So I was thinking to look for some interesting stuff during my 3rd visit, if you know then you know ya👀.

[Opening] After reading so many reviews about certain masseurs, I’ve decided to try it out. So I called their numbers before I go, the front desk girl picked up the call quite fast, and I booked my slot. The girl didn’t ask me anything else after confirming my reservation and was about to end the call, so I ask if I can pick any specific masseur. She said yes, I told her I wanna try 42, unfortunately, 42 is not on duty today🥲, so I requested for 39 (another one that mentioned many times here in this forum🤔).

[Arrived!] Hot sun outside, can’t wait to get in the aircond area 😂 The 39 man came shortly after I done my payment at the counter - RM127 for 2 hours! First impression: he’s a good looking man in person, quite fit. But then I can understand why there’s some feedbacks about his “attitude” here in this forum. Well he did shown a “tired” expression on his face, and did look abit “way too relax” or (lack of formal professionalism?) when it comes to dealing with customers. But it doesn’t bother me anyway, so let’s proceed 😂

[In the room] The usual routine. He told me to take off all my clothes and change underwear, then straight went out already (in a light speed ha!) I wanted to go full naked actually, but I’m not sure if he’s okay with that (because my previous 2 masseurs want me in underwear tho). So, hesitating too much, at the end, I’m still wearing my own underwear (yes I don’t like disposable underwear, so it’s either mine or none😂). 

[The massage] Overall I would rated him maybe 7/10 for his massage skills. Saw some comments about his “so-so” massage, but surprisingly, I did enjoyed it, although there are some minor disappointments haha (he was soft on some parts, and strong on some parts, abit inconsistent? ) He started with some soft hands dry massage before applying the oil massage. <skip, I know it’s abit boring here…….>😂

[You know what it is 👀] I kind of expect that it will be another normal proper massage already, after reading comments that he is a “no hanky-panky dude”, that’s why my first choice was to pick 42; but some said he is also a “naughty one”? Okay then ——— He lowered my underwear abit when doing the oil massage on my back. I decided to try my luck starting here. When he focused on the massage, I sneakily lower my underwear even more, to the extent where my full butt is exposed. (Yes I want it all in his face 😂) And when he’s (kneeling above me? ) and massage my waist area, I purposely lift up my butt, where it can almost touch his bulge. Did it several times. I was waiting to see how he would react, but he gives no reaction? Seriously? But! I can feel that he did massage my inner thigh areas quite frequent (maybe he’s testing? Idk) I guess the first “hint” failed, let’s proceed to the second “hint” 😂 So when he’s massaging my arms and hands , I tried to hold him and sensually finger touched his hand. But! Still he gives no reaction? Or maybe he knew but tryna act like nothing happened and avoid it? Again, the second “hint” failed😂 Time for a third try, next, when he massage my calf, I sneakily touch his bulge with my feet. Maybe he feels it? But again he gives no reaction😂 I’m about to scream in my head because I’m like “bro I’m giving this much already, yet you feel nothing? I guess you’re a real stone cold straight one! How come some said you’re a naughty one? Give me some naughtiness too. I’m begging please 😂

[Ending] Damn, I was horny as fck but failing 3 times, I feel like I should give up already, just finish the massage and leave (guess I should settle my desires at home)🤣 Last part of the massage, he massaged my stomach and chest area, before ending it with a head massage. And yes over here, I can feel like he probably avoid massaging the chest too much so he focused more on the stomach. I’m hesitating about giving one last try - show some reactions, maybe small moans if he massage my chest or nipples. But I don’t care about seducing him already, I give up 😂 So, the massage ended with a neck massage and good “back crack” (I’ll praise him for this, I like it and I’m satisfied with it hahahah) 

Ya, so that’s basically about it - my 3rd visit to SS Reflexology Abu Siti Lane. Thank you very much. Questions:

1. Will I come back again for the massage? Yes.
  2. Will I pick him (39) again? Maybe yes, for some eye-candy and proper massages. 
  3. Overall experience? It’s considered good for me, but I still wanna try 42. Maybe next week? Who knows 😂

Guest Guest Y
23 minutes ago, Guest Guest Y said:

Had my 3rd visit to SS Reflexology Abu Siti Lane just now (sounds like a regular customer hahaha😂). My first was done by a female and 2nd visit was done by a male masseur - yes proper massages. So I was thinking to look for some interesting stuff during my 3rd visit, if you know then you know ya👀.

[Opening] After reading so many reviews about certain masseurs, I’ve decided to try it out. So I called their numbers before I go, the front desk girl picked up the call quite fast, and I booked my slot. The girl didn’t ask me anything else after confirming my reservation and was about to end the call, so I ask if I can pick any specific masseur. She said yes, I told her I wanna try 42, unfortunately, 42 is not on duty today🥲, so I requested for 39 (another one that mentioned many times here in this forum🤔).

[Arrived!] Hot sun outside, can’t wait to get in the aircond area 😂 The 39 man came shortly after I done my payment at the counter - RM127 for 2 hours! First impression: he’s a good looking man in person, quite fit. But then I can understand why there’s some feedbacks about his “attitude” here in this forum. Well he did shown a “tired” expression on his face, and did look abit “way too relax” or (lack of formal professionalism?) when it comes to dealing with customers. But it doesn’t bother me anyway, so let’s proceed 😂

[In the room] The usual routine. He told me to take off all my clothes and change underwear, then straight went out already (in a light speed ha!) I wanted to go full naked actually, but I’m not sure if he’s okay with that (because my previous 2 masseurs want me in underwear tho). So, hesitating too much, at the end, I’m still wearing my own underwear (yes I don’t like disposable underwear, so it’s either mine or none😂). 

[The massage] Overall I would rated him maybe 7/10 for his massage skills. Saw some comments about his “so-so” massage, but surprisingly, I did enjoyed it, although there are some minor disappointments haha (he was soft on some parts, and strong on some parts, abit inconsistent? ) He started with some soft hands dry massage before applying the oil massage. <skip, I know it’s abit boring here…….>😂

[You know what it is 👀] I kind of expect that it will be another normal proper massage already, after reading comments that he is a “no hanky-panky dude”, that’s why my first choice was to pick 42; but some said he is also a “naughty one”? Okay then ——— He lowered my underwear abit when doing the oil massage on my back. I decided to try my luck starting here. When he focused on the massage, I sneakily lower my underwear even more, to the extent where my full butt is exposed. (Yes I want it all in his face 😂) And when he’s (kneeling above me? ) and massage my waist area, I purposely lift up my butt, where it can almost touch his bulge. Did it several times. I was waiting to see how he would react, but he gives no reaction? Seriously? But! I can feel that he did massage my inner thigh areas quite frequent (maybe he’s testing? Idk) I guess the first “hint” failed, let’s proceed to the second “hint” 😂 So when he’s massaging my arms and hands , I tried to hold him and sensually finger touched his hand. But! Still he gives no reaction? Or maybe he knew but tryna act like nothing happened and avoid it? Again, the second “hint” failed😂 Time for a third try, next, when he massage my calf, I sneakily touch his bulge with my feet. Maybe he feels it? But again he gives no reaction😂 I’m about to scream in my head because I’m like “bro I’m giving this much already, yet you feel nothing? I guess you’re a real stone cold straight one! How come some said you’re a naughty one? Give me some naughtiness too. I’m begging please 😂

[Ending] Damn, I was horny as fck but failing 3 times, I feel like I should give up already, just finish the massage and leave (guess I should settle my desires at home)🤣 Last part of the massage, he massaged my stomach and chest area, before ending it with a head massage. And yes over here, I can feel like he probably avoid massaging the chest too much so he focused more on the stomach. I’m hesitating about giving one last try - show some reactions, maybe small moans if he massage my chest or nipples. But I don’t care about seducing him already, I give up 😂 So, the massage ended with a neck massage and good “back crack” (I’ll praise him for this, I like it and I’m satisfied with it hahahah) 

Ya, so that’s basically about it - my 3rd visit to SS Reflexology Abu Siti Lane. Thank you very much. Questions:

2. Will I pick him (39) again? Maybe yes, for some eye-candy and proper massages. 
  3. Overall experience? It’s considered good for me, but I still wanna try 42. Maybe next week? Who knows 😂

Why do I feel like I expose too much details? Will the 39 and 42 man get in trouble? I’m sorry 😂 

2 hours ago, Guest Guest Y said:

Yes, I mentioned this in my previous review about 39. He only does proper massage, no HE or even HJ. I have the same experience as you.

“Fill your life with adventures, not things!”

Have stories to tell, not stuffs to show off -

Have you seen the movie on Netflix called “The Boyfriends?” If you haven't, then you should check it out.

This is truly an amazing video, full of laughter, sadness, comedy and more. This is a PLU movie where everyone in the greenhouse is looking for a true partner.

Most importantly, the cast members are handsome and have hot and sexy bodies.

I'm sure you'll love it and this movie has the most reviews, most PLUs love it and so do I!

Check it out at Netflix and share your thoughts!

I loved Dai, Tae and Usak… How about you? 

Guest Happy new

U2 was great yesterday, dare not to say too late and also dare not go to the dark maze. U know one the gate has opened.. 🤐

47 minutes ago, Guest Happy new said:

U2 was great yesterday, dare not to say too late and also dare not go to the dark maze. U know one the gate has opened.. 🤐

Oh, U2 is not under renovation? Is just a rumors? 

Guest Happy new

No la, they putting up those board up la.. After put up partition, the maze room really too dark. 

1 hour ago, Guest Happy new said:

No la, they putting up those board up la.. After put up partition, the maze room really too dark. 

Oh, that means all the cages now are fully covered with partition… Cool! 

A tall chi guy with specs and skin super white 😂wearing black shirt and  light green short with black bottle and briefcase, just now swim at permata there and walk in front of me when leaving…can message me? 

Edited by Ko7789

Guest Guest Y

Guess who’s back with another visit at SS ASL👋 Finished a work appointment nearby and wanted some relaxations. Called and booked a slot (I won’t disclose the number, but pretty obvious🤔).

As usual: arrival, payment and greeted by the masseur. Find him kinda cute tho! Then I was assigned to a smaller room beside the stairs, which is quite private, as compared to the “one line row”. Although he said to change the underwear, but I’m not wearing this time, and he’s okay with it after he came in and saw one whole naked body😂 and we’re off to a good start! 

For the massage, I’m not exaggerating anything here, but I’ll rate him a good 9/10. I wasn’t expecting any good massage. But he really surprised me with his skills! He’s powerful with his hands, pressure and the strengths (like one you’ll get from those aunties in Thailand massage shop 😮), for both dry and oil massages. Can feel many tight knots loosen up and bone cracks 👍! He focuses a lot on “elbow push”, could be his main technique, which is so damn good and on-point! He deserves a praise for this, no jokes! 👏

In midst of the massage, his hands would occasionally go down to my inner thigh areas and butt crack 👀. Gave him lots of signals and spread my legs wider. His touches are very sensual, which turned me on so easily🔥. He touched my balls, stroked my cock and played with my nipples. I did the same to him🔞. I wanted to suck his, but considering the hygiene and his professionalism in work, I didn’t😅. But we had a few kisses. Maybe because of his perfume, I can’t help but sniffed him several times (so pervert😂). Both of us were being very careful this whole time, as there were people right outside the room. At the end, I cummed💦, he cleaned me up and continued to finish the massage with another good head massage and back crack (again, I’ll praise him for this, it was so good!) 👍

Said that I’ll tips him initially (he deserves it for the skills and the fun), but he went out too quickly after finishing the massage. Thinking to give him the tips after I clothes up and step outside, but there’s other masseurs waiting with him outside. Idk why I feel inappropriate to tips him while others watching, so at the end I didn’t do so (feeling abit guilty now? 😂). 

Guess I should double the tips for him during my next visit 💰. Kinda feel like wanting to secure him as my regular masseur. Ya that’s it for another great experience! Definitely coming back for him! But I guess I should stop for a while now, been spending too much money on personal leisure recently 💸😂.

8 hours ago, Guest Guest Y said:

Guess who’s back with another visit at SS ASL👋 Finished a work appointment nearby and wanted some relaxations. Called and booked a slot (I won’t disclose the number, but pretty obvious🤔).

As usual: arrival, payment and greeted by the masseur. Find him kinda cute tho! Then I was assigned to a smaller room beside the stairs, which is quite private, as compared to the “one line row”. Although he said to change the underwear, but I’m not wearing this time, and he’s okay with it after he came in and saw one whole naked body😂 and we’re off to a good start! 

For the massage, I’m not exaggerating anything here, but I’ll rate him a good 9/10. I wasn’t expecting any good massage. But he really surprised me with his skills! He’s powerful with his hands, pressure and the strengths (like one you’ll get from those aunties in Thailand massage shop 😮), for both dry and oil massages. Can feel many tight knots loosen up and bone cracks 👍! He focuses a lot on “elbow push”, could be his main technique, which is so damn good and on-point! He deserves a praise for this, no jokes! 👏

In midst of the massage, his hands would occasionally go down to my inner thigh areas and butt crack 👀. Gave him lots of signals and spread my legs wider. His touches are very sensual, which turned me on so easily🔥. He touched my balls, stroked my cock and played with my nipples. I did the same to him🔞. I wanted to suck his, but considering the hygiene and his professionalism in work, I didn’t😅. But we had a few kisses. Maybe because of his perfume, I can’t help but sniffed him several times (so pervert😂). Both of us were being very careful this whole time, as there were people right outside the room. At the end, I cummed💦, he cleaned me up and continued to finish the massage with another good head massage and back crack (again, I’ll praise him for this, it was so good!) 👍

Said that I’ll tips him initially (he deserves it for the skills and the fun), but he went out too quickly after finishing the massage. Thinking to give him the tips after I clothes up and step outside, but there’s other masseurs waiting with him outside. Idk why I feel inappropriate to tips him while others watching, so at the end I didn’t do so (feeling abit guilty now? 😂). 

Guess I should double the tips for him during my next visit 💰. Kinda feel like wanting to secure him as my regular masseur. Ya that’s it for another great experience! Definitely coming back for him! But I guess I should stop for a while now, been spending too much money on personal leisure recently 💸😂.

please Pm me What Number i want try 

Guest U2 Question

There is a lot of handsome uncle at u2 sauna? Never visit there because, cause it sound scary, and in addition, I’m an introvert. Hope someone can tell me

1 hour ago, Guest U2 Question said:

There is a lot of handsome uncle at u2 sauna? Never visit there because, cause it sound scary, and in addition, I’m an introvert. Hope someone can tell me

If you are an introvert, perhaps a sauna is not the place for you, uncle or no uncle. 

If an uncle or any other patron approaches you, you might be traumatised because you are an introvert. 

As an introvert, would you approach another patron?  If not, then at best, you would be in U2 to enjoy the sights. 

At the end of the day, the question is, "Would you be psychologically prepared for the whole sauna experience?"

Edited by yhtang

1 hour ago, Guest Happy new said:

Ya, handsome uncles will catch u and fxxk u in group. 

Haha, I couldn’t help laughing when I saw your feedback...

21 hours ago, Guest Guest Y said:

Pls PM 🙂

Guest U2 Question
5 hours ago, Guest Happy new said:

Ya, handsome uncles will catch u and fxxk u in group. 

It sound dangerous, but interesting I guess hahahah

Guest U2 Question
4 hours ago, yhtang said:

If you are an introvert, perhaps a sauna is not the place for you, uncle or no uncle. 

If an uncle or any other patron approaches you, you might be traumatised because you are an introvert. 

As an introvert, would you approach another patron?  If not, then at best, you would be in U2 to enjoy the sights. 

At the end of the day, the question is, "Would you be psychologically prepared for the whole sauna experience?"

I see. Thanks YH, maybe should have a try to visit there. It just sound interesting from the previous description from others.

1 hour ago, Guest U2 Question said:

I see. Thanks YH, maybe should have a try to visit there. It just sound interesting from the previous description from others.

I find it interesting.  If you choose to go and explore, please be psychologically prepared.

Meanwhile, take care.  

On 8/6/2024 at 12:54 AM, Guest Guest Y said:

Pls pm me his number 

Edited by Onsh

Guest U2 Question
13 hours ago, yhtang said:

I find it interesting.  If you choose to go and explore, please be psychologically prepared.

Meanwhile, take care.  

Got it. Thanks again for the advise ya. 🫰

Pm please… 

On 8/2/2024 at 6:00 PM, Guest Guest Y said:

Nice

Hi can pm messeur no? Thank you so much

On 8/7/2024 at 2:02 PM, Guest U2 Question said:

Got it. Thanks again for the advise ya. 🫰

i would say that just go and give it a try, explore a new you.... except you wish to be an introvert for the rest of your life.

no need to think too much, its all about you yourself, if you feel uncomfortable or you dont like it, just leave ...... or you may like it and go again and again

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.