Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

34 minutes ago, bmguy said:

i would say that just go and give it a try, explore a new you.... except you wish to be an introvert for the rest of your life.

no need to think too much, its all about you yourself, if you feel uncomfortable or you dont like it, just leave ...... or you may like it and go again and again

In fact, there is nothing to worry about and it is an experience that you should explore.

Anyway, life is so short, you should treat it as an experience. Experiences really do take your life to the next level and leave you with great memories. You should do what you want to do in life without any regrets.

I used to be as worried as you about going to these places, then I got into BW and read a lot of reviews. In addition, some encouragement from members gave me the courage to visit for the first time.

It's scary when you first come, but after that first time, you're unstoppable. Trust me, just like I trust the other members who always give me advice which I’m thankful of. 

Edited by imm_georgie

“Fill your life with adventures, not things!”

Have stories to tell, not stuffs to show off -

4 hours ago, imm_georgie said:

He is not a registered member and he will not be able to PM, guys!!!

Oh

On 8/6/2024 at 4:53 PM, Guest U2 Question said:

There is a lot of handsome uncle at u2 sauna? Never visit there because, cause it sound scary, and in addition, I’m an introvert. Hope someone can tell me

I'm an introvert too but I've been there 3 times. I've read and asked a lot about U2 in this forum so basically I could imagine a bit what it is like before I went there for the 1st time. Don't worry too much; most people will be walking around while the others will be sitting either in group or alone. Nobody will make u uncomfortable (everyone will be minding their own business), but if there is (usually because they find u attractive), just say NO politely and they will understand. If you find someone attractive, approach him nicely. Maybe like giving hints through your eyes or hand gestures. But always be prepared to get rejected. Don't take it to heart. Good luck and have fun.

Btw, steam room might be a bit awkward or nervous for introverts. There will be a lot of touchings, huggings, etc.. I've been inside it once and to me it was a good experience, but I don't think I would go again. Dark room on the other hand, usually packed with those who are having fun, and I've been inside it all 3 times. Lol. Haha.

Edited by khxiruldxnsh

Guest Happy new

Introvert 

1st time, very shy 

2nd time, when see handsome uncles, will turn into wild 

3rd time, will just strip off and walk naked 

16 minutes ago, Guest Happy new said:

Introvert 

1st time, very shy 

2nd time, when see handsome uncles, will turn into wild 

3rd time, will just strip off and walk naked 

i believe you are no 2 plus no 3.... so you are on the fifth level already..... ha ha ha

I am still in level 1.5 even though i have been to U2 many times, dare not approach handsome uncles

On 7/7/2024 at 12:49 PM, khxiruldxnsh said:

Ya I often think the sofa area is the most comfortable place to do.. because have long sofa and the chairs as well so can have variety of positions, plus got big mirror lol hahaha

I did what I said. Lol. Few days after the above comment was posted, I got chance to do on the black sofa. First me and the bot guy started inside dark room, later moved to the seating area. As I remember 2 Chi men were watching us from beginning until cum but the rest just stopped by then left 😈  

On 8/6/2024 at 4:53 PM, Guest U2 Question said:

There is a lot of handsome uncle at u2 sauna? Never visit there because, cause it sound scary, and in addition, I’m an introvert. Hope someone can tell me

What is the average age of the "handsome uncles" in U2 sauna? Read the posts here made me very gian ... 😍

3 minutes ago, Daddy King said:

Thinking go u2 today..

Any muscular guys going too?hehe

Only looking for muscular men, there are many "handsome uncles" to choose from...Haha… 😂😂😂

31 minutes ago, imm_georgie said:

Only looking for muscular men, there are many "handsome uncles" to choose from...Haha… 😂😂😂

Haha I know..but handsome uncle very lak ku eh..many boy boy follow him..

I do meet some muscular/fit uncle there..but very depends on luck since I'm not a aggressive guy.

Like few week ago I just meet a bear Malay daddy from KL..I notice him but I didn't dare take the first step, but he come to me inside the sauna and story start there....haha

Edited by Daddy King

38 minutes ago, Daddy King said:

Haha I know..but handsome uncle very lak ku eh..many boy boy follow him..

I do meet some muscular/fit uncle there..but very depends on luck since I'm not a aggressive guy.

Like few week ago I just meet a bear Malay daddy from KL..I notice him but I didn't dare take the first step, but he come to me inside the sauna and story start there....haha

But to be honest, those uncles in U2 are very in demand and many people like them. Their skills especially BJ are very experienced and skilled. Of course, there are some obnoxious people who like to pull people hard, and others who like to stand in the middle of the stairs and gossip. But all in all, those uncles were popular and preferred. 

Also, some uncles are in good shape and take good care of themselves. Don't play-play, theirs shape is better than the younger generation. 😂😂😂

6 minutes ago, imm_georgie said:

But to be honest, those uncles in U2 are very in demand and many people like them. Their skills especially BJ are very experienced and skilled. Of course, there are some obnoxious people who like to pull people hard, and others who like to stand in the middle of the stairs and gossip. But all in all, those uncles were popular and preferred. 

Also, some uncles are in good shape and take good care of themselves. Don't play-play, theirs shape is better than the younger generation. 😂😂😂

Yes agree..but just some of la..

Maybe around 20 in 1 uncle is that body type..

Because I don't want give high hope for those newbie that wanna try u2..

My experience is, some uncle will pull you hard even you already rejected many time, but he keep pull and say he got big tool and show me his tool..he got big tool but sorry not my cup of tea, haha

I really don't care how big he is, if you are my type, even you are 3 inch also can make me cum jor..

5 minutes ago, Daddy King said:

Yes agree..but just some of la..

Maybe around 20 in 1 uncle is that body type..

Because I don't want give high hope for those newbie that wanna try u2..

My experience is, some uncle will pull you hard even you already rejected many time, but he keep pull and say he got big tool and show me his tool..he got big tool but sorry not my cup of tea, haha

I really don't care how big he is, if you are my type, even you are 3 inch also can make me cum jor..

Yes, I do encounter those who are aggressive. I was pulled and they squeezed my chests (they thought mine were boobs), leaving scars and pain.

Some people, even if you refuse and they keep maintaining theirs resilience of trying. 

Overall, the uncles there aren't actually that bad. They still have some good-looking ones and some good ones. If you're lucky, you might encounter the muscular uncle version.

Hey @Daddy King we might have met then. Through your response, am sure you are Chi..

We might have bounce on each others or even have fun in U2 that we doesn’t realised or knowing…

15 hours ago, khxiruldxnsh said:

Actually on 1st visit I already walk naked cos want to attract people to teman me so later won't feel lonely. Hahaha

Just as the first cut is the deepest, the first step is the hardest.

It takes courage to enter a sauna for the first time - I was a nervous wreck in my maiden visit to a men's sauna - so I think you did very well, @khxiruldxnsh.

20 minutes ago, imm_georgie said:

Yes, I do encounter those who are aggressive. I was pulled and they squeezed my chests (they thought mine were boobs), leaving scars and pain.

Some people, even if you refuse and they keep maintaining theirs resilience of trying. 

Overall, the uncles there aren't actually that bad. They still have some good-looking ones and some good ones. If you're lucky, you might encounter the muscular uncle version.

Hey @Daddy King we might have met then. Through your response, am sure you are Chi..

We might have bounce on each others or even have fun in U2 that we doesn’t realised or knowing…

Haha, yes I'm Chi. Not sure if we do bounce or not, for me what happened in u2, I just keep it in u2🤣 

Sure some uncle is good, but majority not my taste..sorry I'm choosy Abit🤭

1 minute ago, Guest Happy new said:

So many ppl like uncle, now I guess I know why it is u2, it actually meant uncle 2🤪

Haha 😛 That’s creative thoughts…

1 hour ago, imm_georgie said:

I recently went to SS for another massage session (RM127 nett for 2 hours session excluding tips) and I think I have turned this place into my regular place to relax.

As usual, I made the booking via Whatapps and asked for my regular masseur (don't talk about the masseur's number or name because some readers were rude and negative about my opinion of sharing masseurs number but other readers who shared the masseur's number, they are good with it) Therefore, every negativity has its positivity. So, it’s alright and I am glad I can always keep this masseur for my own-self.

Upon arrival, pay at the counter as usual and wait at the counter for the masseur to pick you up. Start with a foot scrub and foot wash, then put on slippers. Also, it was great to have the option to go to the toilet before the session started.

I was led by the masseuse to the second floor (most of the curtain-treatment rooms) and found that all the treatment rooms were occupied due to a busy day at the spa. While waiting for an available room, I sat politely and gently next to the masseuse. I was told to wait about 10-15 minutes, which I was ok with. But the masseuse did not leave me alone. He sat next to me and chatted with me. The way he looked at me, melted me. Oh gosh!

Finally, the room was ready and he quickly set it up for me to change and get ready for the massage. 

As always, the pressure and skills are absolutely fantastic. I always love his massages, he always leave me the feeling of refreshed and rejuvenated afterward.

The massage went well and teasingly, he loved rubbing deep into my inner thighs, across my balls and tickling the area between my balls and ass. It makes me so horny and excited. 

My hands couldn't sit still while he enjoyed the teasing and massaging. My playful hands moved and started to grab his tool and balls but slowly yanked it. He really enjoyed it all.

When turned to the front I was completely hard and so was he. He started massaging my nipples and thighs and jerking my tool. It feels so good.

I couldn’t control the lust he was playing with, I pulled down his pants and started blowing his tool. He enjoyed it and it was so hot! Of course, the moans and sounds must be controlled and not heard in the next cubicle.

He gave me a handjob until I ejaculated. He cleans up politely and gently. He continued my massage, massaging other parts of the body and head massage.

The ending section is truly invigorating, with Thai techniques starting with pulling and breaking bones. This is such a great way to end a massage.

He thanked me and prepared me for change. He kissed me on the cheek to thank me, and I responded him with a kiss, too.

After changing my clothes, I gave him some gratuity and he bid farewell to me.

The entire session was memorable and enjoyable as usual. Will definitely visit again.

Reservation : 9/10

Pressure : 10/10

Skills : 9/10

Customer Service : 9/10

Price : 9/10

Location 👍

Parking

How much did u give him and do you his name? He is local? 

54 minutes ago, Mighty Thor said:

How much did u give him and do you his name? He is local? 

Range is RM50-RM100. No, he's not local, and SS doesn't seem to have local masseurs. I haven't seen any locals during my frequent visits.

First time visit U2 sauna today around 5.30pm. As compared to KL sauna, the crowd here really not so ideal for me as a lot of chubs and uncles. But luckily I met one young chi guy from SP in steam room. We then move to toilet cubicle to have fun. It’s amazing session and feel so lucky to meet him when I almost give up hope. If u read this comment, do reply me. 

17 hours ago, yhtang said:

Just as the first cut is the deepest, the first step is the hardest.

It takes courage to enter a sauna for the first time - I was a nervous wreck in my maiden visit to a men's sauna - so I think you did very well, @khxiruldxnsh.

Yeah. I was nervous as fuck but at the same time I tried to act normal as if that was not my first time there cos I rmb reading long time ago someone here said some regular patrons there can know who are the new ones and they will "catch" them for "orientation session". Lol. But no such thing happened. I walked freely there and it just look like normal men's sauna like those in hotels. Only that at here you'll have extra things to see and can do anything freely. Lol 😂

17 hours ago, imm_georgie said:

I recently went to SS for another massage session (RM127 nett for 2 hours session excluding tips) and I think I have turned this place into my regular place to relax.

As usual, I made the booking via Whatapps and asked for my regular masseur (don't talk about the masseur's number or name because some readers were rude and negative about my opinion of sharing masseurs number but other readers who shared the masseur's number, they are good with it) Therefore, every negativity has its positivity. So, it’s alright and I am glad I can always keep this masseur for my own-self.

Upon arrival, pay at the counter as usual and wait at the counter for the masseur to pick you up. Start with a foot scrub and foot wash, then put on slippers. Also, it was great to have the option to go to the toilet before the session started.

I was led by the masseuse to the second floor (most of the curtain-treatment rooms) and found that all the treatment rooms were occupied due to a busy day at the spa. While waiting for an available room, I sat politely and gently next to the masseuse. I was told to wait about 10-15 minutes, which I was ok with. But the masseuse did not leave me alone. He sat next to me and chatted with me. The way he looked at me, melted me. Oh gosh!

Finally, the room was ready and he quickly set it up for me to change and get ready for the massage. 

As always, the pressure and skills are absolutely fantastic. I always love his massages, he always leave me the feeling of refreshed and rejuvenated afterward.

The massage went well and teasingly, he loved rubbing deep into my inner thighs, across my balls and tickling the area between my balls and ass. It makes me so horny and excited. 

My hands couldn't sit still while he enjoyed the teasing and massaging. My playful hands moved and started to grab his tool and balls but slowly yanked it. He really enjoyed it all.

When turned to the front I was completely hard and so was he. He started massaging my nipples and thighs and jerking my tool. It feels so good.

I couldn’t control the lust he was playing with, I pulled down his pants and started blowing his tool. He enjoyed it and it was so hot! Of course, the moans and sounds must be controlled and not heard in the next cubicle.

He gave me a handjob until I ejaculated. He cleans up politely and gently. He continued my massage, massaging other parts of the body and head massage.

The ending section is truly invigorating, with Thai techniques starting with pulling and breaking bones. This is such a great way to end a massage.

He thanked me and prepared me for change. He kissed me on the cheek to thank me, and I responded him with a kiss, too.

After changing my clothes, I gave him some gratuity and he bid farewell to me.

The entire session was memorable and enjoyable as usual. Will definitely visit again.

Reservation : 9/10

Pressure : 10/10

Skills : 9/10

Customer Service : 9/10

Price : 9/10

Location 👍

Parking

Can you PM me his number please...?

12 hours ago, abgbotaq said:

If he interested with you ,he will request your number instead.those are retardant only ask people to keep in touch via forum...

"those are retardant only ask people to keep in touch via forum..." 

I think this is a bit harsh.... different people has different approach. No doubt asking on the spot will be the most direct and efficient way, but there are many factors that stop a person to do so.... may be due to afraid of getting rejection, shy, not brave enough to open mouth and ask etc

the possibility of seeking in the forum is low, but there is still some chance of getting in touch, depending on fate and luck.... its kind of romantic in a way... ha ha ha

Guest Happy new

Yesterday u2 was great as always, many chub and uncles, naked men, prenty of them, I can see at least 10 guys. There is a Malay abang I guess is 1st timer, walk in naked with towel covered but I guess he wanted to go totally naked because he seems keep taking off the towel (nice cock) , he was bringing his hp upstairs. Luckily I was not naked that time because already dress up abt to leave. 

For those 1st pls do not bring ur hp upstairs, there got many naked men need privacy as u do. 

3 hours ago, Guest Happy new said:

Yesterday u2 was great as always, many chub and uncles, naked men, prenty of them, I can see at least 10 guys. There is a Malay abang I guess is 1st timer, walk in naked with towel covered but I guess he wanted to go totally naked because he seems keep taking off the towel (nice cock) , he was bringing his hp upstairs. Luckily I was not naked that time because already dress up abt to leave. 

For those 1st pls do not bring ur hp upstairs, there got many naked men need privacy as u do. 

I think the cell phone policy needs to be enforced upstairs or cell phones should be banned in the locker area.

It's too dangerous if you get caught changing in your locker. Especially upstairs, the dark maze and steam or shower area is where most patrons expose themselves. It should be not allowed and strictly enforced.

By doing so, it will also protect U2’s privacy regarding photos of these facilities, etc…

Guest Happy new
6 hours ago, khxiruldxnsh said:

Yeah. I was nervous as fuck but at the same time I tried to act normal as if that was not my first time there cos I rmb reading long time ago someone here said some regular patrons there can know who are the new ones and they will "catch" them for "orientation session". Lol. But no such thing happened. I walked freely there and it just look like normal men's sauna like those in hotels. Only that at here you'll have extra things to see and can do anything freely. Lol 😂

Tipu la, first time already go naked, where got nervous 

13 hours ago, Guest Happy new said:

Tipu la, first time already go naked, where got nervous 

Yes I was nervous as I didn't know if the place will meet my expectation. As I said, I tried to act normal by walking naked to look more confident and it really worked 

Edited by khxiruldxnsh

have  2 days of leave to clear in september this year so 4 days from thursday until sunday,

should i go to penang or kl or batam for a sexscapade ? 

i like mature men and bears

can anyone share their experience about this 

Guest Happy new
7 hours ago, abgbotaq said:

If you decide around kl 52 forest meet your expectations.

Agreed, kl has more mature gay men and bear 

13 minutes ago, Guest Happy new said:

I guess u must be one of the bear.. 

No, I am slim. We might meet one day in U2 or maybe we have met before that we don’t know. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.