Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

Hello everyone, this Sunday is the Hungry Ghost Festival. For those who believe in the Ghost Festival should be extra careful when cruising, especially at night, and avoid going to dangerous places. Happy and safe cruising everyone!

Edited by imm_georgie

“Fill your life with adventures, not things!”

Have stories to tell, not stuffs to show off -

1 hour ago, imm_georgie said:

Hello everyone, this Sunday is the Hungry Ghost Festival. For those who believe in the Ghost Festival should be extra careful when cruising, especially at night, and avoid going to dangerous places. Happy and safe cruising everyone!

Guest Happy new
5 hours ago, imm_georgie said:

Ya... Be careful, go stay too late at u2 as well. 

I have to say a huge thank you to @Slimfit90 for the edging you have done for me, I can’t explain it in words.

For so many years, I carried my own body with me and never knew about my G-spot. You helped me discover my G-spot.

Of course, the session was unforgettable and you opened up my inner needs in me that I never knew existed.

My experience with you has been amazing and stunning. I found my G-spot and my deepest sexual satisfaction.

I would sincerely recommend you to other members of BW. I don’t want to share the edging process, leaving it to the members to explore and experience it themselves.

Thank you, thank you very much. I appreciate everything you have done for me. Edging, the best experience with @Slimfit90

Thank you 🙏 

Having been curious for a long time, I finally explored the Red Wall. Thanks to the BW members for sharing and letting me know where the RedWall is.

Indeed, this is a great place to visit. There are a lot of glory holes around and the partitions between the cubicles and the cubicles wall are made of plastic.

Creating a glory hole is easy. No matter how many holes they taped, new holes were bound to appear.

There are 3-4 people cruising around from noon to evening. Plus, get some blowjobs in the gloryhole.

The only bad thing about the venue is the cleaners. Be careful with the cleaners, through eye contact I can see they do know what is going on in the toilets and they know what you are doing. Therefore, be alert!

Now that I know how to get to the Red Wall, it’s easy to go and it’s definitely a great place to explore.

If anyone knows what the peak times are for RedWall cruises, please let me know!

New cruising venues unlocked!

A39DDAC7-2113-44A5-9D8D-D2EB89F56A77.jpeg

Also visited Bangunan Lip Sin as many BW members shared information. In fact, it is a great building with great food, restaurants, salons, beauty centers and offices.

There are also men's and women's toilets on each floor. It's a public toilet, I think there are 5 floors in total.

I think the most cruisy toilets are on the second and third floors. I bumped into one or two people going in and out of the toilet.

I knew at a glance that this toilet was a place where people usually cruise. No action was taken as I just wanted to explore the place.

Of all the cruising toilet spots, I think the Bangunan Lip Sin toilets will be the cleanest, most comfortable and private.

Additionally, the toilet has a ceiling fan installed. That's really cool. You won't feel hot while you're having fun there.

I'm not sure what time the peak was, but I'm sure it is definitely a place in action and peoples cruising around.

Also, it depends on luck! You can check it out and let me know your experience. Have fun! 

3B50EA46-0509-4543-BE96-361BB780863A.jpeg

U2 is getting more disgusting .

Went on Sunday around 4pm. The crowd was ok, not many Chinese came on that day but many Malays (mostly sissy) and some bears. I dont know whats wrong with the steam room but some people suka hati press the button until the steam stopped for 10mins. The steam sometimes pause for a reason, just dont fking press the button and act like you own the place. If cannot tahan then go out from the steam room, simple as that, nobody cares.

After awhile in the steam room, i entered the dark room. Not so dark as previous, but the floor was sticky with semen and i smell shit and poppers. With no proper ventilation, the whole dark room seems like welcoming alot of diseases. The scene was not nice. Few people standing near the red light and do nothing, waiting like prostitute and some sitting at the table, laugh and talk shit about people (glad i understand chinese a bit)

Went back to the steam room. I smell poppers again. Fking hell. Please use brain next time, not everyone can tahan with popper's smell. Oh forgot, poppers make u brainless. And be aware those who always bring phone everywhere, sometimes they will secretly took picture and post on twitter to reveal the place, you might be inside the post too. 

Used to love this place, but this time, with a lot of pondans and drugs. Nope

2/10.

6 hours ago, Teemo11 said:

U2 is getting more disgusting .

Went on Sunday around 4pm. The crowd was ok, not many Chinese came on that day but many Malays (mostly sissy) and some bears. I dont know whats wrong with the steam room but some people suka hati press the button until the steam stopped for 10mins. The steam sometimes pause for a reason, just dont fking press the button and act like you own the place. If cannot tahan then go out from the steam room, simple as that, nobody cares.

After awhile in the steam room, i entered the dark room. Not so dark as previous, but the floor was sticky with semen and i smell shit and poppers. With no proper ventilation, the whole dark room seems like welcoming alot of diseases. The scene was not nice. Few people standing near the red light and do nothing, waiting like prostitute and some sitting at the table, laugh and talk shit about people (glad i understand chinese a bit)

Went back to the steam room. I smell poppers again. Fking hell. Please use brain next time, not everyone can tahan with popper's smell. Oh forgot, poppers make u brainless. And be aware those who always bring phone everywhere, sometimes they will secretly took picture and post on twitter to reveal the place, you might be inside the post too. 

Used to love this place, but this time, with a lot of pondans and drugs. Nope

2/10.

I haven't been to U2 in years for the reasons you mention.  It would have to be the filthiest sauna I've ever been to. And the old Chinese guys are such a turn off. Not because of their age but because they treat you like public property that they can just grab and molest.  It's a shit hole of a place.

10 hours ago, imm_georgie said:

Also visited Bangunan Lip Sin as many BW members shared information. In fact, it is a great building with great food, restaurants, salons, beauty centers and offices.

There are also men's and women's toilets on each floor. It's a public toilet, I think there are 5 floors in total.

I think the most cruisy toilets are on the second and third floors. I bumped into one or two people going in and out of the toilet.

I knew at a glance that this toilet was a place where people usually cruise. No action was taken as I just wanted to explore the place.

Of all the cruising toilet spots, I think the Bangunan Lip Sin toilets will be the cleanest, most comfortable and private.

Additionally, the toilet has a ceiling fan installed. That's really cool. You won't feel hot while you're having fun there.

I'm not sure what time the peak was, but I'm sure it is definitely a place in action and peoples cruising around.

Also, it depends on luck! You can check it out and let me know your experience. Have fun! 

Thanks for the travel guide..! 👍 👊

Looking forward to the Prangin Mall and 1st Ave destination reviews...!  😁

Guest Happy new
18 minutes ago, GuyTas said:

I haven't been to U2 in years for the reasons you mention.  It would have to be the filthiest sauna I've ever been to. And the old Chinese guys are such a turn off. Not because of their age but because they treat you like public property that they can just grab and molest.  It's a shit hole of a place.

Ya, those annoying gang really turn off my mood. 

3 hours ago, GuyTas said:

Thanks for the travel guide..! 👍 👊

Looking forward to the Prangin Mall and 1st Ave destination reviews...!  😁

People from Avenue 1 usually cruising at the toilets near the bridge leading to Perangin Mall, and if memory serves me right, on the third floor, everyone cruising at the toilets on other floors too.

Basically it's all uncle and chubs. Whether there is a good rebound depends on luck.

Those uncles and chubs on First Avenue are regulars.

Perangin Mall is another place where people take you away from the crowd to have fun from 1st Avenue. 

The crowd is mixed. 

1 hour ago, Teemo11 said:

1st avenue is no more safe for cruising. The guard already know whats happening inside the toilet. But still have some people go there for cruising. The regulars are ;

- tall pakistani guy with collar shirt

- 3-4 uncles standing nearby 7-eleven (2nd or 3rd floor) gossiping each other and check grindr.

- 2 or 3 person cruising with bags and wearing facemask.

- one chubby guy with collar who always look like he just awaked from a bad dream.

- one short uncle with many bags and wearing specs, always enter the 4th floor toilet.

- and one creepy malay guy who always following you around.

Prangin mall seems quiet but be careful. There's one uncle who sell souvenirs at level 2 or 3, he already know and can sense the cruising scene. He always stands outside of his shop and look around. 

Wow......Ur descriptions was so details.......Mostly I know who you are describing......

1 hour ago, Teemo11 said:

1st avenue is no more safe for cruising. The guard already know whats happening inside the toilet. But still have some people go there for cruising. The regulars are ;

- 3-4 uncles standing nearby 7-eleven (2nd or 3rd floor) gossiping each other and check grindr.

- one chubby guy with collar who always look like he just awaked from a bad dream.

- one short uncle with many bags and wearing specs, always enter the 4th floor toilet.

Prangin mall seems quiet but be careful. There's one uncle who sell souvenirs at level 2 or 3, he already know and can sense the cruising scene. He always stands outside of his shop and look around. 

Wow, your description is so accurate...!  One time I confronted the creepy Malay guy and yelled at him to stop following me.  He's a fkn weirdo.  Even followed me all the way to the carpark when I was heading back to my car.  What does he hope to achieve by stalking people like that...?  such a huge turnoff.

I think I've seen the tall Pakistani guy too.  If it's the guy I'm thinking of he just kind of stands around and stares at people.  Also a bit creepy.

Guest Happy new
2 hours ago, imm_georgie said:

People from Avenue 1 usually cruising at the toilets near the bridge leading to Perangin Mall, and if memory serves me right, on the third floor, everyone cruising at the toilets on other floors too.

Basically it's all uncle and chubs. Whether there is a good rebound depends on luck.

Those uncles and chubs on First Avenue are regulars.

Perangin Mall is another place where people take you away from the crowd to have fun from 1st Avenue. 

The crowd is mixed. 

Actually what can u do in a public toilet? No encourage 

26 minutes ago, GuyTas said:

Wow, your description is so accurate...!  One time I confronted the creepy Malay guy and yelled at him to stop following me.  He's a fkn weirdo.  Even followed me all the way to the carpark when I was heading back to my car.  What does he hope to achieve by stalking people like that...?  such a huge turnoff.

I think I've seen the tall Pakistani guy too.  If it's the guy I'm thinking of he just kind of stands around and stares at people.  Also a bit creepy.

Idk man maybe he just lonely and horny, or he think he is everyone's type.

5 minutes ago, Teemo11 said:

You know them ? Tell them to fk off and find new hobbies.

I don't know them I just work nearby so will pass by 1st avenue when I go home everyday so know what U described...... hahahaha......🤣 By the way I still can't get who the Malay guy that following people all the way round......

3 hours ago, Teemo11 said:

Haha, your details are hilarious, especially when you point out the chub guy who look like they woke up from a nightmare. But he does look like what you described, and that uncle who carries a lot of bags. I think this uncle was homeless, but honestly those uncles on the escalator are the kings of gossip. I have never met a Pakistani.

Anyway, nice description and I believe it will help readers avoid these people.

44 minutes ago, imm_georgie said:

Haha, your details are hilarious, especially when you point out the chub guy who look like they woke up from a nightmare. But he does look like what you described, and that uncle who carries a lot of bags. I think this uncle was homeless, but honestly those uncles on the escalator are the kings of gossip. I have never met a Pakistani.

Anyway, nice description and I believe it will help readers avoid these people.

I believed both of them are homeless, no offense.

Yes, that group always resting their ass in front of xiaomi shop or brands outlet pretending waiting for their wives shopping or whatever, spectating/scanning people at escalators. I know they dont kacau people but please, it's obvious what are they doing. If you noticed, the guard at lvl3 and 4 always there watching them. Funny part is, i saw them tried to be friendly with the security while their eyes are wildly looking every men in the mall. 

Guest Happy new
18 hours ago, Teemo11 said:

Can you describe those u2 annoying gang? 

12 minutes ago, nerdyattorney said:

Any recommendation to have good sauna/steam bath place? Not expecting anything fun, but purely for relaxing. 

I heard Evergreen Hotel is good, maybe you should check it out! 

2 minutes ago, nerdyattorney said:

Yeah, but only the hotel guest are allowed for those facilities. 

Oh, they doesn’t have day pass? Maybe call up and inquiries…

Tonight was the most challenging experience after cruising the PLU locations for so long.

Padang Brown was raided by the police and every one of us was running headless chicken. I think we were faster than a marathon. Ha ha! 😂😂😂

Fortunately none of us were caught and all cruisers left Padang Brown safely. They then moved to Raffles Park and unfortunately Raffles Park was also raided and everyone was running for their lives. Haha, another round, everyone is safe and able to escape.

Then on the way back out of the Raffles area, there was a police roadblock and every car was stopped and questioned.

What's happening in Penang tonight? Oh my gosh, there are police everywhere, I guess today is their day of action (operasi).

I heard other PLU mention that Raffle Park was raided last week and everyone caught was fined RM1,5K.

OMG, and the guy who told me about this, got caught in Padang Polo and he had to pay RM400 to get settled and released. I'm not sure if this is true, but this is what visitors on-site shared

Be safe guys when you cruise…

Edited by imm_georgie

Guest Happy new
7 hours ago, imm_georgie said:

Tonight was the most challenging experience after cruising the PLU locations for so long.

Padang Brown was raided by the police and every one of us was running headless chicken. I think we were faster than a marathon. Ha ha! 😂😂😂

Fortunately none of us were caught and all cruisers left Padang Brown safely. They then moved to Raffles Park and unfortunately Raffles Park was also raided and everyone was running for their lives. Haha, another round, everyone is safe and able to escape.

Then on the way back out of the Raffles area, there was a police roadblock and every car was stopped and questioned.

What's happening in Penang tonight? Oh my gosh, there are police everywhere, I guess today is their day of action (operasi).

I heard other PLU mention that Raffle Park was raided last week and everyone caught was fined RM1,5K.

OMG, and the guy who told me about this, got caught in Padang Polo and he had to pay RM400 to get settled and released. I'm not sure if this is true, but this is what visitors on-site shared

Be safe guys when you cruise…

Night also cruising play LC, now still ghost Month la, gate still open. They follow u back home then u know. 

See u ppl play until police tangkap. Mean already too much la. 

On 8/19/2024 at 9:44 PM, imm_georgie said:

Looks nice… will hunt on coming Monday. 

In addition to visiting those parks, public toilets, etc., have you also been to gay clubs in Penang?

Let’s review the Seventy7 gay club in Penang. I recently visited this club and found that the location of the club has been moved to a new location called "Anson Cube"

Upon arrival, I was led by my friend, the club is located on the second floor, near the corner. The club was spacious and, as usual, there were a lot of gay people in it. The old version is better compared to the newer version of Seventy7 on the location based.

In addition, the famous drink there is a bucket filled with Long Island Tea (5 cups). Many people ordered barrels and hung out at the club.

Club crowds are usually crowded on weekends, with a mix of Chinese, Malays, Indians and foreigners among the weekend crowds.

The music and atmosphere are cool. Warm and cozy. In this club, no one will judge you and you are free to be yourself. The bartenders are great, muscular, and friendly.

During my visit they had a lot of foreigners and two of them were action in the urinals. That's so hot! Clubbing, having fun...the rest of the crowd is hanging out, looking around.

Overall, this is a good gay club to visit, relax and meet new people. 

There is another gay club in Penang called Tujoh. Will review next time when I visit.

New venues unlocked!

I was passed by at Padang Polo just now around 10pm, and there was a police car parked in the cruising area, and three vehicles (I believe they were cruisers) were trapped in the Padang Polo.

They must not come out from the Padang to avoid police confrontation with them.

Therefore, they could only hide in the Padang at the dark or run to the opposite side of the Padang until the police left.

Hope they are alright and don't get caught, otherwise, they will have to pay more fines.

All the best, friends! 

On 8/19/2024 at 9:44 PM, imm_georgie said:

So u guys over there now?😯

On 8/19/2024 at 8:34 PM, imm_georgie said:

Having been curious for a long time, I finally explored the Red Wall. Thanks to the BW members for sharing and letting me know where the RedWall is.

Indeed, this is a great place to visit. There are a lot of glory holes around and the partitions between the cubicles and the cubicles wall are made of plastic.

Creating a glory hole is easy. No matter how many holes they taped, new holes were bound to appear.

There are 3-4 people cruising around from noon to evening. Plus, get some blowjobs in the gloryhole.

The only bad thing about the venue is the cleaners. Be careful with the cleaners, through eye contact I can see they do know what is going on in the toilets and they know what you are doing. Therefore, be alert!

Now that I know how to get to the Red Wall, it’s easy to go and it’s definitely a great place to explore.

If anyone knows what the peak times are for RedWall cruises, please let me know!

A39DDAC7-2113-44A5-9D8D-D2EB89F56A77.jpeg

Weekdays usually 5-7pm. Open your apps. You'll see many profiles named RW, Red Wall...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.