Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

Guest Happy new
3 hours ago, khxiruldxnsh said:

Anyone been to U2 recently? Mind to share what's going on in the dark room since the plywood walls are up

Done 

39 minutes ago, Guest Guest guest said:

Hi, any recommendations for STD and HIV testing clinics in Penang?

For HIV, Syphilis and Hepatitis C, you can contact 0164425105 to schedule a testing in car or at designated government health clinics. You can ask for free condoms and lubricants after the test. 

Edited by PenChubSide

Guest Happy new
1 hour ago, khxiruldxnsh said:

Sorry but what was done?

Siap pasang but very dark.. I don't like go in, feel like walking in the hell path, 2 sides standing a lot of ghost, they will grab my balls... 

4 minutes ago, Guest Happy new said:

Siap pasang but very dark.. I don't like go in, feel like walking in the hell path, 2 sides standing a lot of ghost, they will grab my balls... 

Haha 😝 

“Fill your life with adventures, not things!”

Have stories to tell, not stuffs to show off -

Guest Happy new
46 minutes ago, khxiruldxnsh said:

I see.. meaning only pasang the walls? Or got door too?  

Ada pintu... 

I wonder what everyone thinks about the ethics of other races in Malaysia, such as Bangladeshis, Pakistanis, Burmese, Nepalis and Indonesians. Have you ever had sex with them?

While cruising in Padang Polo recently, I met a Bangladeshi guy who was not that handsome but just a regular guy. When I first saw him, at first glance I never thought he was Bangladeshis, I thought maybe Indian, but he is actually Bangladeshis.

Then we got closer and we started touching each other. When I touched his private parts for the first time I was like "wow" I never thought a Bangladeshi guy could have such a big tool!

Then it ends with a handjob and a blowjob. Of course when you look at a big tool, definitely will sucks it well and surprisingly it's clean and doesn't stink! This is the advantage. He took really good care of himself.

He sucked my nipples and blew my cock really well. He blew on my tool and used his mouth twisting skills. It felt so good, I came.

In return I blew his big cock in the hidden bush and he enjoyed it. I could hear his slow moans. Then he came and shot! Man, he's taken a lot of shots so far. I wonder how long he kept for him to cum!

Overall a very good experience in the hidden bush, no distractions, both enjoyed themselves. We left calmly and safely.

My first experience with Bangladeshis.

New experiences unlocked!

4 minutes ago, imm_georgie said:

I wonder what everyone thinks about the ethics of other races in Malaysia, such as Bangladeshis, Pakistanis, Burmese, Nepalis and Indonesians. Have you ever had sex with them?

While cruising in Padang Polo recently, I met a Bangladeshi guy who was not that handsome but just a regular guy. When I first saw him, at first glance I never thought he was Bangladeshis, I thought maybe Indian, but he is actually Bangladeshis.

Then we got closer and we started touching each other. When I touched his private parts for the first time I was like "wow" I never thought a Bangladeshi guy could have such a big tool!

Then it ends with a handjob and a blowjob. Of course when you look at a big tool, definitely will sucks it well and surprisingly it's clean and doesn't stink! This is the advantage. He took really good care of himself.

He sucked my nipples and blew my cock really well. He blew on my tool and used his mouth twisting skills. It felt so good, I came.

In return I blew his big cock in the hidden bush and he enjoyed it. I could hear his slow moans. Then he came and shot! Man, he's taken a lot of shots so far. I wonder how long he kept for him to cum!

Overall a very good experience in the hidden bush, no distractions, both enjoyed themselves. We left calmly and safely.

My first experience with Bangladeshis.

New experiences unlocked!

Where's the hidden bush...?

1 hour ago, Guest Happy new said:

Ada pintu... 

I see, so that means inside dark room all cages become rooms la now? I last went in July so I not sure how the dark room looks like after the reno... that time belum build the plywood yet.. now if nice maybe I want go and try... but the pintu is cage one izit? Or real wooden pintu? Lol hahaha sorry for asking too many questions

Edited by khxiruldxnsh

Guest Happy new
2 hours ago, khxiruldxnsh said:

I see, so that means inside dark room all cages become rooms la now? I last went in July so I not sure how the dark room looks like after the reno... that time belum build the plywood yet.. now if nice maybe I want go and try... but the pintu is cage one izit? Or real wooden pintu? Lol hahaha sorry for asking too many questions

Pintu is wood la.. U think HARIMAU is it, pintu put mesh, so that can see inside? U must be visited those red light area before. 

Guest Happy new

I ask because last time no pintu ma so that's why I wanna know 

Go la support more often, if tauke tutup kedai, we got no place to play anymore 

Guest Permata

Hi all, I just have a few questions regarding U2, as I’m back in Penang and I do want to go there to try the sauna (and also look around lol). 

is U2 open everyday and what time does it usually open? Where is it located? How much is it to use the steam room? Do I need to bring towels and extra clothes? Will there be be lockers?

7 hours ago, Guest Permata said:

Hi all, I just have a few questions regarding U2, as I’m back in Penang and I do want to go there to try the sauna (and also look around lol). 

is U2 open everyday and what time does it usually open? Where is it located? How much is it to use the steam room? Do I need to bring towels and extra clothes? Will there be be lockers?

- open everyday around 2pm

- perai, few lorong behind Megamall Pinang

- entrance fee is 30 (weekdays), 35 (weekends) , can use all facilities

- they will provide normal size towel on weekdays, small size towel on weekends. Feel free to bring extra (just in case sauna towel gets wet / dirty while you're enjoying) but must keep inside locker.

- yes there are plenty of lockers. Once payment made at the counter, the staff will give you locker key and towel. Keep all your clothes and personal stuff properly inside the locker. Beyond the locker area no clothes are allowed.

hope this helps.

Guest Permata

- they will provide normal size towel on weekdays, small size towel on weekends. Feel free to bring extra (just in case sauna towel gets wet / dirty while you're enjoying) but must keep inside locker.

- yes there are plenty of lockers. Once payment made at the counter, the staff will give you locker key and towel. Keep all your clothes and personal stuff properly inside the locker. Beyond the locker area no clothes are allowed.

hope this helps.

Thank you so much, this is very helpful indeed! One final question, is there a shower there? What are the facilities there if I may ask?

Guest Happy new
3 hours ago, khxiruldxnsh said:

hope this helps.

Mmm.. I like no clothes are allowed, remember go into naked ya.. 

2 hours ago, imm_georgie said:

A recent experience for a massage at a proper spa (undisclosed), I booked via WhatsApp’s and booked a masseur for my spa experience.

The initial goal is to enjoy a proper spa session to relax and release muscle pain and knots.

Upon arrival, I was greeted warmly by the receptionist. They explained to me the treatment I booked and the receptionist reconfirmed my treatment, duration and which masseuse the male requested.

I then confirmed for a 2 hour full body massage and my session started with a health questionnaire. After declaring my health status, my masseuse prepared to pick me up and begin a foot scrub and warm foot wash. It was really nice and I felt so calm before the massage started.

After washing my feet, I was led by the masseur to the treatment room. As soon as I entered the treatment room, I said "Wow", it's so beautiful. This is not a curtain-type treatment room, but has doors and partition walls. The treatment rooms are well decorated and very comfortable.

I was then told to change into disposable underwear, but I didn't because I didn't feel comfortable wearing disposable underwear. I wore my own underwear instead.

After changing, my massage started with the masseur, who was incredibly pressurised. At this point I had never thought of anything naughty, just a proper spa, because I was going to a proper spa, but things were obviously different once the massage started.

During the massage, I felt that the masseuse's body was too close to my hands until I could feel his body. The best part is that I can feel his private parts moving on my hands.

At this point, I knew this massage was going to end in a surprising way. The massage continued and my hands could clearly feel how hard his tool was. From a normal spa, it turned me into a naughty mode. I started touching and grabbing his tool as it hardened and moved around my hand.

He then started positioning himself on my head area and massaging my back and I could feel his hard cock bouncing all the way around my head. I then started putting my hands on the headrest and started massaging his tool. Eventually, I took off his pants and boxers and started giving him a blowjob. I blew him until he came in my mouth. The warm juice flowing in my mouth was so satisfying.

He then finished the rest of my massage and asked me to go change. I was directed to the spa hall for refreshments.

I left the spa satisfied and will definitely come back with the same masseuse.

A surprise venue unlocked! (undisclosed)

Wer is the spa

On 8/27/2024 at 12:07 PM, Guest Happy new said:

Not only that they will grab your balls, some will behind following you where ever you go,,,, some will pull and squeeze your dick,,,,, some will pinch your nipples....... some will pull you into the cubicle and rape you

14 hours ago, Guest Permata said:

Thank you so much, this is very helpful indeed! One final question, is there a shower there? What are the facilities there if I may ask?

Shower area is the place you can see each other naked body in bright lights, also many members like to have fun action there besides just showering

Guest Permata
1 hour ago, bmguy said:

Shower area is the place you can see each other naked body in bright lights, also many members like to have fun action there besides just showering

10 hours ago, kcwlikecock said:

Yes, got shower there.

Okay, glad to know that there’s a shower there, but sounds like it’s an open shower area? I was planning on maybe visiting after hiking so that I could shower there or something haha

The last time I went to U2 was 2 years ago and the dark room was already dark, I do like touching around as I go venture around. Now reading about the new plywood wall and darker ... feels like going again.

Yes, it is open shower and also a place for some people to have fun as well.

I remember someone told me that going to a gay sauna, you just need to leave everything behind once you walk in and be free. 

12 hours ago, imm_georgie said:

A recent experience for a massage at a proper spa (undisclosed), I booked via WhatsApp’s and booked a masseur for my spa experience.

The initial goal is to enjoy a proper spa session to relax and release muscle pain and knots.

Upon arrival, I was greeted warmly by the receptionist. They explained to me the treatment I booked and the receptionist reconfirmed my treatment, duration and which masseuse the male requested.

I then confirmed for a 2 hour full body massage and my session started with a health questionnaire. After declaring my health status, my masseuse prepared to pick me up and begin a foot scrub and warm foot wash. It was really nice and I felt so calm before the massage started.

After washing my feet, I was led by the masseur to the treatment room. As soon as I entered the treatment room, I said "Wow", it's so beautiful. This is not a curtain-type treatment room, but has doors and partition walls. The treatment rooms are well decorated and very comfortable.

I was then told to change into disposable underwear, but I didn't because I didn't feel comfortable wearing disposable underwear. I wore my own underwear instead.

After changing, my massage started with the masseur, who was incredibly pressurised. At this point I had never thought of anything naughty, just a proper spa, because I was going to a proper spa, but things were obviously different once the massage started.

During the massage, I felt that the masseuse's body was too close to my hands until I could feel his body. The best part is that I can feel his private parts moving on my hands.

At this point, I knew this massage was going to end in a surprising way. The massage continued and my hands could clearly feel how hard his tool was. From a normal spa, it turned me into a naughty mode. I started touching and grabbing his tool as it hardened and moved around my hand.

He then started positioning himself on my head area and massaging my back and I could feel his hard cock bouncing all the way around my head. I then started putting my hands on the headrest and started massaging his tool. Eventually, I took off his pants and boxers and started giving him a blowjob. I blew him until he came in my mouth. The warm juice flowing in my mouth was so satisfying.

He then finished the rest of my massage and asked me to go change. I was directed to the spa hall for refreshments.

Pls DM the name of the spa. TQ 

19 hours ago, Guest Permata said:

Ure welcome.. 

- There are 2 communal showers (1 on each floor).

- Facilities: lockers, smoking area, big seating area, dark room, steam room, cafe, tv area, communal shower, toilet

5 hours ago, bmguy said:

Not only that they will grab your balls, some will behind following you where ever you go,,,, some will pull and squeeze your dick,,,,, some will pinch your nipples....... some will pull you into the cubicle and rape you

last time there's an uncle keep trying to enter the cage while I was already have partner. I stopped him.. uncle ignored a while then kacau again. Later another guy shut him out. First time uncle didn't listen then second time the other guy raised his voice then uncle left

5 hours ago, Guest Permata said:

Okay, glad to know that there’s a shower there, but sounds like it’s an open shower area? I was planning on maybe visiting after hiking so that I could shower there or something haha

yes, it is an open shower with shower gel provided. Brother, dont go after hiking, you need the energy for fun in U2... ha ha ha😁

21 hours ago, Guest Permata said:

Yes, I like to play at shower, more enjoyable if got people watch beside. 

Guest Happy new
2 hours ago, Guess No1 said:

Yes, I like to play at shower, more enjoyable if got people watch beside. 

I suggest u play at staircase, more ppl can see u 

On 8/29/2024 at 12:00 AM, imm_georgie said:

Hey guys,

I can't really share the exact details of this spa because it was a coincidence, things happened unexpectedly.

This is a proper spa, a real proper spa, and I don't want to impact their business and the jobs of the therapists.

This is a registered spa and what happened was purely coincidental. I can only share my experience but I can't share the spa and masseur with you.

This is definitely a private secret and will fade away with me from now. Sorry, I will review more and recommend others spa to you guys.

For those of you who have been sent me private messages, I won't be able to share it with you this time and it's really confidential.

Hope you guys extending your understanding.

Guest Help pls!!!

Recently after a happy ending at a massage parlor, my penis felt pain and burning sensation... There AR whitish coating that is hard to wash. Is there a good doctor on PG Island that is plu friendly and knows how to cure this problem? Please please help and be serious. Thanks 

8 hours ago, Guest Help pls!!! said:

Recently after a happy ending at a massage parlor, my penis felt pain and burning sensation... There AR whitish coating that is hard to wash. Is there a good doctor on PG Island that is plu friendly and knows how to cure this problem? Please please help and be serious. Thanks 

Wow, which massage parlor are you going to? During a massage, are you doing light fun or anal sex?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.