Male HQ

China Man Massage!

Uji

Guest simpleton

I wonder does anyone here know where can I go for a massage by a senior china man? I live in the East! Thanks!

East? Hmmmm....Beijing is in the East, Shanghai and Guangzhou too. Shouldn't be a problem to find one.

• 10 months later...

i know this chinaman who offers massages in his flat in chinatown. i tried him once on recommendation from a friend. he is not hot looking but he is clean, polite and well-built. his style is 'hard' but i guess you can ask him to do it the way you want it. he lives in a three-room flat and has turned the first bedroom into a massage room. he charges low - just 75 for a full-body massage that lasts 1.5hrs.

when i went to his palce, he asked me to strip naked and lie down on a proper massage table. he remained clothed in a collarless t-shirt and jogging pants. he turned on the a/c and asked me if i wanted baby oil or powder. i asked him to use oil. he procceeded to work on my body. i like 'hard' and his style really suited me.

the surprise came when he asked me to turn face up. (i wasn't hard - he wasn't my type and i was really enjoying the non-sexual, proper rubdown.) he proceeded to massage my shoulders, chest, stomach and thighs. then he returned to my groin and gave me a special massage - kneading my groin caefully and finally focussing on my c**k. i got hard progressively and was soon feeling very sxual vibes. i reached for his fly (hey, i know how to return a favour or two!!!) he allowed me to play with with crotch and lower his waistband. his cock was semi-hard and unimpressive but it was still a cock. and with his hands expertly massaging my hard member, i was getting into the zone. but when i made a move to put it in my mouth, he pulled away. i just continued massaging his semi-hard c**k and he returned to mine.

i eventually ejaculated - a lot!!! - and he smirked, probably congratulating himself for a job well done! i let go of his c**k as he wiped off the cum all on my chest and his arm. i did make a huge mess. i thought he would be done but he continued massaging my thighs again, my legs and feet.

for such excellent service, i happily handed him what he charges and added a generous tip. it was a great massage and a great jack-off. i came back twice.

note that advance booking is a must. the fellow gets a lot of customers and walk-ins may be turned away when he's occupied!

• 2 weeks later...

i know this chinaman who offers massages in his flat in chinatown. i tried him once on recommendation from a friend. he is not hot looking but he is clean, polite and well-built. his style is 'hard' but i guess you can ask him to do it the way you want it. he lives in a three-room flat and has turned the first bedroom into a massage room. he charges low - just 75 for a full-body massage that lasts 1.5hrs.

May you PM me for his contact no? Thanks.

For me to know, for you to find out....

• 1 year later...

Can you PM me for his contact no? Thanks. 

would love to try.. can give me his contact number ?

Edited by Undies69

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?