Male HQ

Malay Men / Lelaki Melayu - Gather Here (Complied)

didi

Selamat Pagi Semuanya

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

LOL!

Selamat Pagi Semua

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Selamat Pagi Hari Khamis

― J'son M. Lee 

nak tanya u all , kalau i put pic of i wearing underwear saja di sini , laku tak , i ini bukan handsome or cute or boyish , some of u have meet me , nak cari bf or sex buddy lah

letak lah. okay ape.. dari takde paper.

Pastu you pm your gambar muka to me la.

nak tau gak, rupa you. hehe. :)

Edited by sgbb

<span style='color: #ff0000'>It's the thought that counts. :D</span>

― J'son M. Lee 

nak tanya u all , kalau i put pic of i wearing underwear saja di sini , laku tak , i ini bukan handsome or cute or boyish , some of u have meet me , nak cari bf or sex buddy lah

Cari underwear yang seksa oooppss I meant seksi atau yang menarik perhatian dan pose dengan kejantanan. Kalau perlukan idea, lintasi halaman web saya

― J'son M. Lee 

Itu adalah anggapan salah sekali. Kalau saya jadi guru awak, awak pasti di-fail-kan oleh saya.

Awak tak tengok ke berapa ramai yang tunjuk underwear saja tanpa badan atau muka. Cantik sekali. Posing. Lighting. Angle. Cropping. Semua dilakukan dengan sebaik-baiknya. Tujuannya bukan untuk menipu mereka yang melihatnya tetapi menunjukkan semua orang boleh seksi dengan badan seperti saya atau seperti awak.

LOL!

― J'son M. Lee 

Itu adalah anggapan salah sekali. Kalau saya jadi guru awak, awak pasti di-fail-kan oleh saya. Awak tak tengok ke berapa ramai yang tunjuk underwear saja tanpa badan atau muka. Cantik sekali. Posing. Lighting. Angle. Cropping. Semua dilakukan dengan sebaik-baiknya. Tujuannya bukan untuk menipu mereka yang melihatnya tetapi menunjukkan semua orang boleh seksi dengan badan seperti saya atau seperti awak. LOL!

hahahha guna kan photoshop. hehhe

No harm using photoshop to enhance the quality of the pic without taking the subject away from his main features like bulging dick!

― J'son M. Lee 

Now, that's lying and you know we don't like such pics.

― J'son M. Lee 

I look forward to seeing that pic :clap:

― J'son M. Lee 

Selamat Pagi Ahad

― J'son M. Lee 

Aiyoh! Sexy not sexy. Post lah. Slowly jadi sexy. Have the confidence. Slowly improves. U will be fine.

― J'son M. Lee 

Ok apa the underwear shot. Do more. All your underwear. Tukar tukar

senyap saja semua

― J'son M. Lee 

hahaha i bukan model lah , heheh

U don't need to be a model to look good. It helps boost the confidence. Slowly. Humbly. The profile pic with underwear is a good start and a good shot. If you need help to take more pics, let me know. I will be glad to assist. You can pose with different underwear/shorts. I promise not to look at you when you change hehehe

Let me know.

Just a friendly offer.

― J'son M. Lee 

U don't need to be a model to look good. It helps boost the confidence. Slowly. Humbly. The profile pic with underwear is a good start and a good shot. If you need help to take more pics, let me know. I will be glad to assist. You can pose with different underwear/shorts. I promise not to look at you when you change hehehe Let me know. Just a friendly offer.

thank for the offer, but i malu lah ,

Bila u tak ada kemaluan as in not shy, let me know hehe

― J'son M. Lee 

• Aynie Nor changed the title to Satin
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic